American Breakdown

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Seeing this first hand is so sad. It will only get worse as criminals in Washington put illegal aliens first for public housing, insurance and everything.
I would get my information first hand before sharing. Other things are put before people, like sending millions into outer space, millions in foreign aid, and you know what else.
People without legals status CANNOT obtain insurance or benefits for they check paperwork at the county offices. If people don't have the proper paperwork, they cannot obtain benefits. Only those who have legal status or citizens can get said benefits.

free2018

Star
I would get my information first hand before sharing. Other things are put before people, like sending millions into outer space, millions in foreign aid, and you know what else.
People without legals status CANNOT obtain insurance or benefits for they check paperwork at the county offices. If people don't have the proper paperwork, they cannot obtain benefits. Only those who have legal status or citizens can get said benefits.
I hear you. Everything I said I have seen with my own eyes in the state I live in. People with no status getting everything has happened for years in Florida.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I hear you. Everything I said I have seen with my own eyes in the state I live in. People with no status getting everything has happened for years in Florida.
While that may be true for your state, that does not happen in mine. I wonder how many states allow people without legal status to obtain free benefits.

free2018

Star
While that may be true for your state, that does not happen in mine. I wonder how many states allow people without legal status to obtain free benefits.
I saw it happen in NYC too at a lower level years ago. It seems to happen in Cali and in Texas as well. It's crazy stuff.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I saw it happen in NYC too at a lower level years ago. It seems to happen in Cali and in Texas as well. It's crazy stuff.
I live in Cali and it does not happen here, I do have a friend that lives in Texas so I will ask to see if it's happening there too. Remember that many people that have grown up in poverty and didn't have the means to further their education to get a better paying job sometimes ask for extra help, specially when it comes to feeding their families. Yes why have a family when the person can barely make it alone? well that's another issue.

justjess

Superstar
the NWO wants the migrants to come in. they have no concept of the first world liberties-- they (at least the legit ones) simply want to make money and raise their family. they work and they behave and are quiet and peaceful (at least the ones from a few years back were generally described like that). a population that wont question authority, doesnt care about freedom and privacy and liberty, works, behaves, wont raise a stink... its the NWOs dream come true.

crooked employers is a broad term. if you are talking about some big company, fine, but as far as small business owners are concerned, we cant find solid american workers anymore. the american work pool SUCKS. they have no work ethic. they want everything, but they dont want to put any effort into what they do, so i understand companies hiring illegals (although i havent hired one myself because the new ones suck as well-- theyre slow).
small businesses are also getting hammered with more taxes and more regulations. insurance, medical goes up... is that fair? its cutting into our bottom line every year. i hired a kid for one day-- second day he showed up feeling tired and exhausted from his first day of work (i didnt even work him hard at all yet) and at 11 he said his heart was fluttering and he had to leave. he went to the ER and now we have to pay his medical bill or our insurance will go through the roof-- and he didnt even say that he was on medication or anything.
and we can talk about the state with their neverending taxes on us-- sticking us with home improvement contractors licenses, etc., etc. its just a money making scam for the state-- there are no tests for employees. just another licensing fee. and the people working out of their pickups, doing this on the side, slip by and are never caught and never checked-- only us legit businesses that are trying to be in compliance with the law.

its not the businesses-- its the GOVERNMENT.
i think it would be smart to understand/remember that no matter what label we have attached to us at the end of the day we all want the same thing.. a decent respectable life and living.

people on both sides are identifying the same issues over and over again, the same concerns, the same desires - we agree on all that. wages are too low, its too hard to make a respectable living, costs are out of control, social conditions are screwed up and not what we want our kids growing up in.

we disagree on why we dont have those thjngs and on how to get there. thats pretty much it.

@polymoog my husband has a construction business. i feel your pain, i really do. our jurisdiction makes you jump through hoops and doesnt seem to have any recognition of what it takes and the pressures small businesses are under especially when jist starting up...

but do try to keep in mind thkse regulations and hoops were put in place after being lobbied for by big business interests to try to keep the little guy out of the game.

customers who want everything for free dont help either, especially when theres alwags some fly by night guy willing to do it for free. we dont have immigrants where i live, its 95% white and this is still a problem. we do have a really shitty economy [even our union guys are out of work most of the year] with pretty high unemployment and a large amount of people who are "unemployable" for various reasons and desperate for the money. this results in a situation where the going rate for painting is like 50cents a square foot including paint which isnt even doable if your actually paying everything ypur supposed to and barely doable even kf your not.

justjess

Superstar
An Ohio Factory Owner Is Eager To Hire Workers, There Is Just One Problem...
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-31/ohio-factory-owner-eager-hire-workers-there-just-one-problem
the problem is that employers now think thwy are entitled to dictate what their employees can do when they arent at work.

marijuana should not be a job disqualifier since it stays in a persons system for 30 days unless that person comes into work appearing high they shouldnt even be drug testing.

but this isnt even entirely employers fault. the insurance industry in many cases is mandating it.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I live in Cali and it does not happen here,
California becomes 1st state to give taxpayer-funded health benefits to illegal immigrants
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-newsom-signs-illegal-immigrants-taxpayer-funded-health-benefits

"State officials said they expected the plan to cover about 90,000 people and cost taxpayers $98 million."

"Turn and face the strange...ch-ch-changes." Apparently your commissar governor has just put up a glowing neon sign for everyone from everywhere to come to your state because it's one big free health clinic. Why is it that the state that has 50,000 people a night homeless on the streets in LA (60 straight block homeless camp with little in the way of health care for those people I would imagine), not to mention San Francisco etc, who obviously don't want to or care to deal with that problem, inviting more people in? There's a big difference between sustainable population growth and unsustainable population growth and apparently Cali has chosen the latter.

Last edited:

Glad 2 know

Veteran
California becomes 1st state to give taxpayer-funded health benefits to illegal immigrants
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-newsom-signs-illegal-immigrants-taxpayer-funded-health-benefits

"State officials said they expected the plan to cover about 90,000 people and cost taxpayers $98 million."

"Turn and face the strange...ch-ch-changes." Apparently your commissar governor has just put up a glowing neon sign for everyone from everywhere to come to your state because it's one big free health clinic. Why is it that the state that has 50,000 people a night homeless on the streets in LA (60 straight block homeless camp with little in the way of health care for those people I would imagine), not to mention San Francisco etc, who obviously don't want to or care to deal with that problem, inviting more people in? There's a big difference between sustainable population growth and unsustainable population growth and apparently Cali has chosen the latter.
So they have turned the tables. Just think of how many illegal immigrants pay into the system and they don't get any benefits in return. Lots of them. Some never file taxes and they just go back to their countries. Some file taxes but only get a small fraction of the return for not having legal status.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Just think of how many illegal immigrants pay into the system and they don't get any benefits in return.
That's not how under the table paid in cash labor works. Also, you can't even pay into the system unless you have a SSN# or some type of green card or worker visa. There has to be a way to match them to their jobs and wages to figure tax rates. That's why we have SSN#'s. Where a bum SSN# is needed and used, it's usually stolen and bought from an ID mill and that is a big reason for identity theft.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
That's not how under the table paid in cash labor works. Also, you can't even pay into the system unless you have a SSN# or some type of green card or worker visa. There has to be a way to match them to their jobs and wages to figure tax rates. That's why we have SSN#'s. Where a bum SSN# is needed and used, it's usually stolen and bought from an ID mill and that is a big reason for identity theft.
You're right but not all the immigrants work under the table. That's the reason why there's the fake ID and fake SSN industry that makes a pretty penny by taking advantage of this gap in the system. Immigrants NEED SSN's to be able to obtain a decent job and be able to file taxes because in the long run, they have to prove to the government that they were paying taxes if the ever want to adjust their legal status and YES even if they were using fake numbers or someone else's. There's no way around it. Pay into the system and prove it if you want to legalize your status down the line.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
You're right but not all the immigrants work under the table. That's the reason why there's the fake ID and fake SSN industry that makes a pretty penny by taking advantage of this gap in the system. Immigrants NEED SSN's to be able to obtain a decent job and be able to file taxes because in the long run, they have to prove to the government that they were paying taxes if the ever want to adjust their legal status and YES even if they were using fake numbers or someone else's. There's no way around it. Pay into the system and prove it if you want to legalize your status down the line.
There's an easier solution. Charge the crooked employers and block the remittances (which have topped $500 BILLION now) thus adhering to the rule of law. After all, this is what it is in and of itself, it's true nature: lawlessness. Everything else is incidental....

Venus

Rookie
They will never do anything substantial to punish the employers... too much money and power behind them and too many people profiting off the way the system is
Unless you are a small company.

There is this a family owned food distribution company. It started growing produce in an area where the only ones who did that job were ilegal inmigrants. As the time pass, the company started it own wholesale store and grew to 3 distribution centers and a store open to public. About 50% of the employees didn't have a legal status, they all were working with fake IDs and SS#. In 2009 Homeland Security came to do an audit, requested every employee's file and gave them 1 week to do it. 1 year later they came back with a hefty fine and the order of cleaning the files they found suspicious. The day after that HR met with the first 10 employees and requested copies of their documents. The next day only 50% of the workforce showed up to work.

That's how Obama mostly managed inmigration. While during Bush buses will come to the places to pick up employees, during Obama, there were investigations that resulted in fines and deportations.

Now, if you are a big employeer, I'm sure you were passing money to avoid been audited.

People without a legal status can't receive SS benefits, period. Thier kids may go to the public school, they may receive medical care (mortaly they can't be rejected for lack of of legal status) and that's about it. No food stams, no housing help, no medicaid, unemployement, no medicare and no retirement. Period. Most of them still go to work, pay rent, buy groceries, cars, cell phones, etc, and contribute to the economy. They know they are here ilegaly, and are willing to take the risk of been deported if caught.

America is breaking down by it's own people, specially those in power. There is no real free market when the corprations lobby to make the laws that benefit only them. There is no real capitalism, it's all corporatism and the greed of it's shareholders.