American Breakdown

Glad 2 know

Veteran
this was standard PSA programming for gen X-ers.
it had an impact on me, at least.
I'm glad this was taught to you. My mother taught me as a kid to now throw my trash on the floor and it stuck too :) I've taught others when I see them littering. There needs to be a modern version of this too. I've never seen this bird before but I love it. How come they don't play this on tv?

Scars512

Established
the migrants got their wish: to come here and make here just like there.
Honestly, that isn't what the immigrants wanted. Immigrants wanted to come for the "American Dream". You know who does want that? The uber rich. They want to bring in workers who will work under the table circumventing labor laws that were designed to protect the little people. Like minimum wage, overtime, workers' comp, sick leave, etc. That is why they are flooding wealthier nations with immigrants. They want us to live like third world citizens while they live like kings. The immigrants are pawns in this game as much as we are. If wealthy people didn't want immigrants here, they wouldn't be here. Period. But who is going to mow their lawns, clean their houses, watch their kids, work in their restaurants or hotels, build their new homes, etc.? Because they certainly don't want to pay Americans a decent wage to do that. That is why you constant see jobs leaving the US and going to places where they can pay $1 a day. And also why they are pushing for robots to take over jobs. They don't want a middle class. They want a slave class -- even better if the slaves are robots that won't whine or need to be paid, fed, given medical care, etc.

The rich believe in "capitalism" about as much as I believe in the tooth fairy. Capitalism's law of supply and demand would dictate that when you can't find people willing to work in a job, you have to raise the pay or other incentives to get them to take the job. Immigrants don't take jobs that Americans "won't" do. They take jobs that Americans won't do for such lousy pay. I mean, I know I wouldn't want to travel around picking fruit and vegetables in all weather for minimum wage (at best). Maybe I would do it if it paid well, but I'm not doing that kind of work when I can get the same pay working in an air-conditioned Walmart or McDonald's. That's just common sense. The rich, though, prefer to pit us against each other. We spend all our time blaming the immigrants and they blame us for our "xenophobia" when really we should be teaming up against the 1% who are the real problem. The rich actually want a system where the gains are privatized and the losses are collective. When they win, they win. When they lose, we bail them out. That is how the current system of "capitalism" works.

And really, most people would prefer to stay in their own countries -- even if they are shittier. That's just how we are as humans. We generally prefer to be with people like ourselves. Unfortunately, the US has a penchant for blowing up countries and making them such hell holes that decent people choose to leave, especially if they have kids. Maybe if we left their countries alone (and stopped using our military to enrich globalists and further their NWO schemes), there wouldn't be as many people who want to come here. For example, we didn't have a flood of middle eastern immigrants until we started bombing all the countries over there on behalf of oil companies and Israel, starting with Bush the elder. I don't know, I just have a hard time blaming people that are pretty much as powerless as I am. I like to reserve my anger for the people who are profiting off of keeping us divided along racial, party, religious, gender, etc. lines. They know if we ever got together and fought them, those gated communities wouldn't be enough to keep them safe.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Fall of empire? German businesses find China a more trustworthy partner than US or Britain
https://www.rt.com/business/460633-german-business-china-reliable-us/

Trump Risks New Front In Trade War As Talks With Europe Falter
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-30/trump-risks-new-front-trade-war-talks-europe-falter

Globalists Only Need One More Major Event To Finish Sabotaging The Economy
http://www.alt-market.com/articles/3779-globalists-only-need-one-more-major-event-to-finish-sabotaging-the-economy

Dollar beware: Serbia & Philippines join global gold hunt
h
ttps://www.rt.com/business/460611-nations-boosting-gold-reserves/

Russian Central Bank Explains What's Behind Recent De-Dollarisation Trend
https://sputniknews.com/business/201905301075478207-de-dollarisation-russia-central-bank/

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
The Bankers’ “Power Revolution”: How the Government Got Shackled by Debt

‘Gold is more stable’: Malaysia needles US with proposal for pan-Asian bullion-backed currency
https://www.rt.com/business/460698-malaysia-proposes-gold-forex-currency/

The Dollar Nazis: "No USD For You!"
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-30/dollar-nazis-no-usd-you

Annual Rankings Show US Is No Longer World's Most Competitive Economy
https://sputniknews.com/business/201905311075497490-usa-economy-not-most-competititve/

Beijing Threatens To Blacklist "Unreliable" US Companies, Loses Faith In Trade Deal
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-31/beijing-threatens-blacklist-unreliable-us-companies-trump-xi-deal-looks

US Revokes Diplomatic Tax Exemption Programme for Pak Amid Strained Relations
https://sputniknews.com/asia/201905311075505063-us-revoke-diplomatic-tax-pakistan/

'Done deal’: India will lose its trade benefits, US officials say
https://www.rt.com/business/460695-india-preferential-treatment-will-end/

Russia’s gold & foreign exchange reserves will soon top $500 billion – Central Bank boss
https://www.rt.com/business/460710-russia-reserves-five-hundred-billion/

New York City is getting even more infested with rats. Here's why cities can't get rid of them.
https://www.businessinsider.com/why-cities-can-not-get-rid-of-rats-2018-6

Tammy Bruce: The dystopian nightmare that is California has been brought to you by... Democrats
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tammy-bruce-the-dystopian-nightmare-that-is-california-has-been-brought-to-you-by-democrats

Last edited:
No One Is Stealing Our Jobs – Corporations Are Sending Them Away

https://trofire.com/2019/06/01/no-one-is-stealing-our-jobs-corporations-are-sending-them-away/

“Donald Trump and the Republicans like to blame countries like China, Mexico, and others of stealing American jobs, but the truth is that these jobs are being given up willingly by American corporations who want to exploit cheap labor. This has been happening for decades, and Trump himself has benefited from this system. If we want to bring back our jobs, we have to go after the corporations who are sending them away, as Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins explains.”

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
No One Is Stealing Our Jobs – Corporations Are Sending Them Away
https://trofire.com/2019/06/01/no-one-is-stealing-our-jobs-corporations-are-sending-them-away/ “Donald Trump and the Republicans like to blame countries like China, Mexico, and others of stealing American jobs, but the truth is that these jobs are being given up willingly by American corporations who want to exploit cheap labor. This has been happening for decades, and Trump himself has benefited from this system. If we want to bring back our jobs, we have to go after the corporations who are sending them away, as Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins explains.”
Those jobs ain't coming back. And now a permanent underclass is being imported to handle all the LABOR jobs that aren't so easily exported. Construction, roofing, gutters, meatpacking, landscaping, gardening, painting. etc. etc. Saw immigrants painting the Food Lion facade the other day. Why weren't Americans doing that job? Because crooked employers don't want to pay a fair wage for a fair day of work. They think now that everywhere should be like China per employment. Americans have been sold out because they won't work that cheap. Meanwhile, the standard of living in the USA plummets. Can't people even recognize anymore when a feudal serfdom is being established in their midst? Time to WTFU America but it seems now that it is too late. Robots are coming, too = even less jobs.

1559687406009.png

Last edited:

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Those jobs ain't coming back. And now a permanent underclass is being imported to handle all the LABOR jobs that aren't so easily exported. Construction, roofing, gutters, meatpacking, landscaping, gardening, painting. etc. etc. Saw immigrants painting the Food Lion facade the other day. Why weren't Americans doing that job? Because crooked employers don't want to pay a fair wage for a fair day of work. They think now that everywhere should be like China per employment. Americans have been sold out because they won't work that cheap. Meanwhile, the standard of living in the USA plummets. Can't people even recognize anymore when a feudal serfdom is being established in their midst? Time to WTFU America but it seems now that it is too late. Robots are coming, too = even less jobs.

View attachment 22791
Why won't Americans work for less? I mean immigrants do and survive. Why can't Americans do the same? Just a question, just curious. Who are the people in the farms, the car wash businesses, the construction fields, roadwork field, meat processing plants, hotels, kitchens, landscaping businesses?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Why won't Americans work for less? I mean immigrants do and survive. Why can't Americans do the same? Just a question, just curious. Who are the people in the farms, the car wash businesses, the construction fields, roadwork field, meat processing plants, hotels, kitchens, landscaping businesses?
The difference between living in a 3rd world country as opposed to living in a 1st world country is the answer to that question. It's called the "standard of living." And there is surely a difference between "living" and "surviving." Another point: did all of the economic migrants coming here pay any of the taxes that it took to build this place? No. Are they paying taxes on the labor they are doing to maintain the infrastructure? No. Neither are the employers who are throwing them the work. And that IS illegal. It's all a rip-off scam.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
The difference between living in a 3rd world country as opposed to living in a 1st world country is the answer to that question. It's called the "standard of living." And there is surely a difference between "living" and "surviving." Another point: did all of the economic migrants coming here pay any of the taxes that it took to build this place? No. Are they paying taxes on the labor they are doing to maintain the infrastructure? No. Neither are the employers who are throwing them the work. And that IS illegal. It's all a rip-off scam.
Well those jobs are totally needed by Everyone, specially the wealthy and well off people. They need their cars cleaned, their food made, their lawns mowed. I wonder those back in the 1800's and early 1900's the Italians, Irish, Chinese, Japanese, Mexicans, did they pay their taxes back then? I've never thought of that but I'm sure they did.

It's not well-known that many immigrants use fake ss numbers or other people's numbers and also have taxpayer ID numbers expedited through the IRS to pay their taxes and when they file their tax returns, they don't get back what they put in. Their refunds are significantly smaller. No one is allowed to work in a big company or small business unless they have a SSN.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
if he takes a pay cut and works the same hours, then he has less money in his pocket to buy things he wants/needs/support his family.
Makes sense but the immigrants have families to support too and they still make it.

Lurker

Star
that's what i would like to know, why not?
I'll take a small cut because maybe the location is better or the company offers more vacation time, but I won't take a substantial cut to do landscaping in the southern heat or washing dishes.

polymoog

Superstar
Those jobs ain't coming back. And now a permanent underclass is being imported to handle all the LABOR jobs that aren't so easily exported. Construction, roofing, gutters, meatpacking, landscaping, gardening, painting. etc. etc. Saw immigrants painting the Food Lion facade the other day. Why weren't Americans doing that job? Because crooked employers don't want to pay a fair wage for a fair day of work. They think now that everywhere should be like China per employment. Americans have been sold out because they won't work that cheap. Meanwhile, the standard of living in the USA plummets. Can't people even recognize anymore when a feudal serfdom is being established in their midst? Time to WTFU America but it seems now that it is too late. Robots are coming, too = even less job
the NWO wants the migrants to come in. they have no concept of the first world liberties-- they (at least the legit ones) simply want to make money and raise their family. they work and they behave and are quiet and peaceful (at least the ones from a few years back were generally described like that). a population that wont question authority, doesnt care about freedom and privacy and liberty, works, behaves, wont raise a stink... its the NWOs dream come true.

crooked employers is a broad term. if you are talking about some big company, fine, but as far as small business owners are concerned, we cant find solid american workers anymore. the american work pool SUCKS. they have no work ethic. they want everything, but they dont want to put any effort into what they do, so i understand companies hiring illegals (although i havent hired one myself because the new ones suck as well-- theyre slow).
small businesses are also getting hammered with more taxes and more regulations. insurance, medical goes up... is that fair? its cutting into our bottom line every year. i hired a kid for one day-- second day he showed up feeling tired and exhausted from his first day of work (i didnt even work him hard at all yet) and at 11 he said his heart was fluttering and he had to leave. he went to the ER and now we have to pay his medical bill or our insurance will go through the roof-- and he didnt even say that he was on medication or anything.
and we can talk about the state with their neverending taxes on us-- sticking us with home improvement contractors licenses, etc., etc. its just a money making scam for the state-- there are no tests for employees. just another licensing fee. and the people working out of their pickups, doing this on the side, slip by and are never caught and never checked-- only us legit businesses that are trying to be in compliance with the law.

its not the businesses-- its the GOVERNMENT.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited: