American Breakdown

SevenTwenty

I've been there too. 9 Months in Los Angeles. Met a lot of good people. Lawyers, former CEO's, Satanists, all types. People really have no idea what kind of people are out there. They buy the MSM lie that it's all "junkies and drunks". Not true at all.
Yup. Totally can attest to that. Actually had this conversation with a family member after she began to basically tell me that they're lazy. She was far more open to receive correction on that when I asked her to open her heart from their perspective. Then let her know my story which I've told her many times before. Only this time, she actually had ears to hear and a heart to understand. Sadly, there are far less of us with those set of eyes, ears and heart than there are with the MSM set of organs.

Maes17

Superstar
Released this song back in 2006. Was written during the time I had become homeless by circumstance and poor choice of roommates. I learned far more from my homeless neighbors than I ever did from neighbors with a home.
People who have nothing by social class standards have a lot more to offer in knowledge because they have time to survey the social construct.

Some homeless unfortunately fall into the drug trap, while others use their way of life to be open minded

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
Rich Americans Scrambling to buy Golden Passports to second country.
"We’re seeing this interest from Americans who are all saying the same things that Chinese, or Middle Eastern or Russian clients are saying," said Apex founder Nuri Katz. "They’re saying, ‘We’re not leaving the U.S. right now, but we’re concerned and we want to have something else, just in case.’"