American Breakdown

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
The people in charge who are f**king it all up for everybody else are gonna be the lead ones in the pack buying property up at below market value. Hegelian dialectic in play?

Apparently,

"Some states like California have responded by seeking to punish people for walking away from the collective. This includes a new Wealth Tax law in the works that would require people with high incomes such as business owners leaving California to continue to pay taxes to the state for 10 years, even though they no longer live there. In other words, successful business owners who leave California will have to pay taxes to two separate state governments at the same time."
Source

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Apparently,
"Some states like California have responded by seeking to punish people for walking away from the collective. This includes a new Wealth Tax law in the works that would require people with high incomes such as business owners leaving California to continue to pay taxes to the state for 10 years, even though they no longer live there. In other words, successful business owners who leave California will have to pay taxes to two separate state governments at the same time."
Source
That's extortion....

Karlysymon

Superstar

That's extortion....
Is it any different from the US gov requiring American expats to continue paying taxes even if they don't reside in the country?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
A bit different. If I'm abroad, I enjoy the rights and protection of the USA through that citizenship. If someone gets jammed up abroad, the consulate will generally check in on the matter. Whereas if I get in trouble in Texas, California isn't sending a rep to help out with the beef. Make sense?
Yes, it makes sense but there's only 2 countries in the world that do that (require expats to pay tax). If you were Swiss or British or Italian and you "got jammed up abroad", the consulate will still help you out despite you not paying taxes to the gov't of your homeland. :)

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
This is WAY worse than anyone in the US could ever believe. It's been really bad since 2008 and the Media has gone so far to cover it up, it's shameful that so many Americans have been forced to live like this and yet most still don't know.

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
- Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for posting this! +1000 Respect

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

meximonk

Star
Released this song back in 2006. Was written during the time I had become homeless by circumstance and poor choice of roommates. I learned far more from my homeless neighbors than I ever did from neighbors with a home.
I've been there too. 9 Months in Los Angeles. Met a lot of good people. Lawyers, former CEO's, Satanists, all types. People really have no idea what kind of people are out there. They buy the MSM lie that it's all "junkies and drunks". Not true at all.