American Barbie

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You and your black and white thinking, SMH. I have noticed you label all posters here into a grouping which you are comfortable with in order to converse. All you do of late is follow me around with pithy one-liners and troll.
When it comes to the theft and abuse of children, its a black and white issue..... there is no grey area. I dont label "all posters" anything. You dont offer a substantial enough issue for me to "follow" you around. However, you chose to openly support this demonic practice of the Trump regime.... so dont cry when your support for it follows your around here.......

The Zone

Star
And you have still shown ZERO proof of your accusation. No quotes, no facts, just assertions in a most hung up kind of way. You continue conversations in other threads which is a sign of an inability to let go. I am sick of your lies towards me and the labels and your lack of reading comprehension is not my fault but those who tried to educate you. To say you are rough around the edges is an understatement. Stay in your lane.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
And you have still shown ZERO proof of your accusation. No quotes, no facts, just assertions in a most hung up kind of way. You continue conversations in other threads which is a sign of an inability to let go. I am sick of your lies towards me and the labels and your lack of reading comprehension is not my fault but those who tried to educate you. To say you are rough around the edges is an understatement. Stay in your lane.
Calling out those who support the abduction of children is always the right lane. However you can feel free to stop trying to drop urban slang which you just learned from the VC article regarding Jezebel lol

The Zone

Star
You're an idiot. There is no proof other than you invading every thread on here talking about the same issue. FWIW, I can use urban slang (which is old btw) if I want and have done so before the said article. But your challenged reading comprehension would not pick up on that. Once again your pithy and ridiculous accusations cannot stick nor can you provide quotes. Get a real life stalker. I know who you are.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You're an idiot. There is no proof other than you invading every thread on here talking about the same issue . FWIW, I can use urban slang (which is old btw) if I want and have done so before the said article. But your challenged reading comprehension would not pick up on that. Once again your pithy and ridiculous accusations cannot stick nor can you provide quotes. Get a real life stalker. I know who you are.
Calling names because your argument failed..... crap-tacular response there buddy. So Im "invading every thread on here talking about the same issue"? Try for more false hyperbole next time...... that might do the trick for you?

Sunshine

Established
Calling out those who support the abduction of children is always the right lane. However you can feel free to stop trying to drop urban slang which you just learned from the VC article regarding Jezebel lol
Actually, the separations are to prevent the abduction of children, by people who are not their parents or relatives but claim to be, and who are likely to sell them into slavery. The kids are put into state CPS systems until the relationships can be verified, where they get food, shelter, medical care, education and a case worker. Which is more than they would get if they were sold to some agribusiness or p***phile ring. That is what has been happening during the last two WH administrations. If you do a little math, you'll realize that's been a huge problem for immigrant kids for almost 20 years. So, it may take a little while for the present administration to figure out how best to handle it, but at least they're trying to do something to protect these kids!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Actually, the separations are to prevent the abduction of children, by people who are not their parents or relatives but claim to be, and who are likely to sell them into slavery. The kids are put into state CPS systems until the relationships can be verified, where they get food, shelter, medical care, education and a case worker. Which is more than they would get if they were sold to some agribusiness or p***phile ring. That is what has been happening during the last two WH administrations. If you do a little math, you'll realize that's been a huge problem for immigrant kids for almost 20 years. So, it may take a little while for the present administration to figure out how best to handle it, but at least they're trying to do something to protect these kids!
You seem to be in the right place heart-wise.... but your info is incomplete and untrue. You should see the thread we already have on this issue. Its been clearly proven that the Trump regime has NO legit interest in the children here.... in fact, its the exact opposite. Just check the thread for info on the subject as well as people addressing claims of other posters which are similar to yours......
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/concentration-camps-like-migrant-youth-shelters-in-the-us-have-taken-over-10-000-children.3959/