America pulls out and Turkey pulls in

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Again, wars aren’t fair and some are started for bad reasons. However some say that Israel was goaded into that war..I guess it depends on who you like that you go with those facts? And it could have been a land grab...how does a little country get land from a bigger country like that...? I used to listen to trunews years ago but stopped when I found out that the host was ecumenical and was going to have catholic teachings on his show which honestly changed my opinion of him and his brand of Christianity. You aren’t saying you like me by saying you don’t value my opinion. It’s funny how you and tempest aren’t the brick walls, just me..lol!
See what I mean-brick wall. I just showed you admissions from 3 top leaders at the time that it was in fact a planned land grab and nothing goaded them into anything. They bombed the Egyptian air force on the ground. So in reality, only one party made war.
I used to listen to trunews years ago but stopped when I found out that the host was ecumenical and was going to have catholic teachings on his show which honestly changed my opinion of him and his brand of Christianity.
They call out the Catholic church and the Pope all the time. But I don't go there for the religion, I go there for the news angles. They are entitled to opinions as well, and like the news, I'm capable of discerning what I do and don't agree with. But who else went on Epstein's ranch in NM and filmed around, and then followed that up by contacting people who's vehicles were parked at that ranch and got a live interview with local law enforcement? Who else has interviewed Whitney Webb, who writes excellent exposes? They do. The best thing I can say about them is that they do do their digging, and they aren't on there trying to sell you any news lies.

Lisa

Superstar
See what I mean-brick wall. I just showed you admissions from 3 top leaders at the time that it was in fact a planned land grab and nothing goaded them into anything. They bombed the Egyptian air force on the ground. So in reality, only one party made war.

They call out the Catholic church and the Pope all the time. But I don't go there for the religion, I go there for the news angles. They are entitled to opinions as well, and like the news, I'm capable of discerning what I do and don't agree with. But who else went on Epstein's ranch in NM and filmed around, and then followed that up by contacting people who's vehicles were parked at that ranch and got a live interview with local law enforcement? Who else has interviewed Whitney Webb, who writes excellent exposes? They do. The best thing I can say about them is that they do do their digging, and they aren't on there trying to sell you any news lies.
How can little Israel seriously do any land grab against bigger foes? Have you ever even thought about that? I would think that someone like you who voraciously reads the news like you and comes here would think to ask that question. Also, why didn’t they grab more land if it was just a land grab, what a pitiful land grab...start a war and that’s what they end up with? Really? Or maybe the truth is they were goaded into a war and was able to capture some enemy territory?

He calls out the pope all the time but when he was begging for money to build trunews he was talking about catholic broadcasts too...so something was a little fishy about that. Or didn’t you know all that?
I don’t care who he interviews or what he does, he’s little more than cbn but at least cbn isn’t sneering about Zionism.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Sure, little Israel with 200 nuclear weapons and a guaranteed qualitative military edge over it's rivals guaranteed by a corrupted US government (what do you think Epstein has been up to for 30 years and who do you think he worked with?) You musta missed the part about THE SNEAK ATTACK ON EGYPT. I swear, you're obstinacy knows no bounds. How about you learn some actual history for a change, instead of ignoring it instead for your "feeling?" Cause facts don't care about your "feelings." After all, you've provided no source or facts for anything you've said here. I'm convinced that you are surely an enemy of logic, reason, history, and truth. But what could one expect when engaging with a zionist such as yourself? Cult level brainwashing, that's what. Because zionism is a cult-like endevour.

Lisa

Superstar
Sure, little Israel with 200 nuclear weapons and a guaranteed qualitative military edge over it's rivals guaranteed by a corrupted US government (what do you think Epstein has been up to for 30 years and who do you think he worked with?) You musta missed the part about THE SNEAK ATTACK ON EGYPT. I swear, you're obstinacy knows no bounds. How about you learn some actual history for a change, instead of ignoring it instead for your "feeling?" Cause facts don't care about your "feelings." After all, you've provided no source or facts for anything you've said here. I'm convinced that you are surely an enemy of logic, reason, history, and truth. But what could one expect when engaging with a zionist such as yourself? Cult level brainwashing, that's what. Because zionism is a cult-like endevour.
Zionism is a cult? How’s that? God tells us in the Bible that He gave His chosen people the Jews land that is theirs forever.

If Israel had that many nuclear warheads back then, then maybe her enemies shouldn’t have goaded her? They got off with losing land instead of being annihilated sounds like. And they are still around to threaten her and her people...

I didn’t miss the part about a sneak attack, but Israel is always being lied about, always being held to rules it must follow that other nations don’t have to.

What feelings? It seems logical to me if Israel went to grab some land that they would be grabbing a heck of a lot more land than the little they got..God gave them more land than that, why not take it all of that’s what they were after? Why start something then? It seems to me that you want to believe the worst about them and won’t look at common sense. They didn’t wipe anyone out with all those weapons, even now they don’t wipe anyone out but try to live with their neighbors. No more land grabs when they could easily take more can’t they? See, what your saying doesn’t make a lot of sense.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
What feelings? It seems logical to me if Israel went to grab some land that they would be grabbing a heck of a lot more land than the little they got..
They tripled the size of their country in 6 days. Don't you think that's enough? Why do you think they even support the Kurds in N. Syria? Because it's just an area they would control by proxy. They'll go after S. Lebanon next. You can bet on it. They want the water supplies, and when you look at it on the map it overlaps nicely with the Golan Heights making a whole new swath of territory for them to add. And they'll try.

some say that Israel was goaded into that war
Source please....

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
They tripled the size of their country in 6 days. Don't you think that's enough? Why do you think they even support the Kurds in N. Syria? Because it's just an area they would control by proxy. They'll go after S. Lebanon next. You can bet on it. They want the water supplies, and when you look at it on the map it overlaps nicely with the Golan Heights making a whole new swath of territory for them to add. And they'll try.

Source please....
Their country is so small it wouldn’t take much to increase it. Lol, and these are the people some think rule the world? They go to war to get land and only take very little land and people are upset over that. If they were so all powerful and horrible, one would think that they would take much more and kick out all their enemies from their land. Yet they barely took any more land and they live with their enemies in the land they were given...something just doesn’t make sense here. Perhaps it’s trying to make the lies true that makes it seem off?

Lol! They should have gotten the rest of it when they went after the land grab...btw if they really are so bad what’s stopping them now in getting all that other land today, or yesterday. No, they aren’t trying to steal people’s land but just trying to keep the land they have and keep their people safe. They aren’t the aggressors in the area but they live with aggressors within and without...what country does that? Lives with aggressors within? Seems to me that maybe the Western European countries must have been jealous of that setup and sought to import their enemies?

Google the six days war and I’m sure you’ll read about how the Israelis thought they had to go to war because of...
The immediate causes for the war included a series of escalating steps taken by the Arabs: the concluding of a Syrian-Egyptian military pact to which Jordan and Iraq later joined, the expulsion of the UN Emergency Force (UNEF) from the Sinai Peninsula and the concentration of Egyptian forces there, and finally the closure by Egypt of the Straits of Tiran to Israeli shipping, constituting a casus belli for Israel.
https://mfa.gov.il/mfa/aboutisrael/maps/pages/events leading to the six day war- 1967.aspx
I think I originally read about it on Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

Like I’ve always said, you can probably find a website that espouses what you believe..

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Their country is so small it wouldn’t take much to increase it. Lol, and these are the people some think rule the world? They go to war to get land and only take very little land and people are upset over that. If they were so all powerful and horrible, one would think that they would take much more and kick out all their enemies from their land. Yet they barely took any more land and they live with their enemies in the land they were given...something just doesn’t make sense here. Perhaps it’s trying to make the lies true that makes it seem off?

Lol! They should have gotten the rest of it when they went after the land grab...btw if they really are so bad what’s stopping them now in getting all that other land today, or yesterday. No, they aren’t trying to steal people’s land but just trying to keep the land they have and keep their people safe. They aren’t the aggressors in the area but they live with aggressors within and without...what country does that? Lives with aggressors within? Seems to me that maybe the Western European countries must have been jealous of that setup and sought to import their enemies?

Google the six days war and I’m sure you’ll read about how the Israelis thought they had to go to war because of...
The immediate causes for the war included a series of escalating steps taken by the Arabs: the concluding of a Syrian-Egyptian military pact to which Jordan and Iraq later joined, the expulsion of the UN Emergency Force (UNEF) from the Sinai Peninsula and the concentration of Egyptian forces there, and finally the closure by Egypt of the Straits of Tiran to Israeli shipping, constituting a casus belli for Israel.
https://mfa.gov.il/mfa/aboutisrael/maps/pages/events leading to the six day war- 1967.aspx
I think I originally read about it on Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

Like I’ve always said, you can probably find a website that espouses what you believe..
A mobuis strip even you can hopefully appreciate!
1571677135146.png

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So is your support of Jewish peoples superficial? Do you only support them for your own, Christian purposes, not because of who they are culturally?

Lisa

Superstar
So is your support of Jewish peoples superficial? Do you only support them for your own, Christian purposes, not because of who they are culturally?
My believing that they should have their land comes from the Bible where God said that He gave them their land forever...I think God meant it, He did make a covenant with Abraham about it so I don’t see why they can’t live in the land God gave them and they live there now..so its all good.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
My believing that they should have their land comes from the Bible where God said that He gave them their land forever...I think God meant it, He did make a covenant with Abraham about it so I don’t see why they can’t live in the land God gave them and they live there now..so its all good.
Isn't observing their traditional, religious culture also part of their responsibility? Why are you insulting the fashion in which they express themselves through faith in culture? Why would you post such an insensitive remark about their expressions of faith if you believe what you just typed above?

Lisa

Superstar
Isn't observing their traditional, religious culture also part of their responsibility? Why are you insulting the fashion in which they express themselves through faith in culture? Why would you post such an insensitive remark about their expressions of faith if you believe what you just typed above?
I’m sure they can ignore what I‘ve said about their jewelry..

I do think that they are going to try to set up a third temple as a way to get back to God. It seems like in the Bible they were always trying to be like the other cultures anyway and then they would come back to God, its played over and over throughout the OT.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I’m sure they can ignore what I‘ve said about their jewelry..

I do think that they are going to try to set up a third temple as a way to get back to God. It seems like in the Bible they were always trying to be like the other cultures anyway and then they would come back to God, its played over and over throughout the OT.
They could ignore your comment, or they could considered it a form of anti-Semitic speech.......

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Considering I didn’t even know it was Jewish jewelry, I doubt it.
How would they know if you actually knew it or not? What is to keep them from believing you are nothing more than an anti-Semite whom uses the Jewish people for convenient pawns in your Evangelic, Christian game of conquest?

Lisa

Superstar
How would they know if you actually knew it or not? What is to keep them from believing you are nothing more than an anti-Semite whom uses the Jewish people for convenient pawns in your Evangelic, Christian game of conquest?
I just said I didn’t know what it was...

I guess there’s nothing to keep them from thinking anything about me that they want, you and others here do the same thing. But, besides @Thunderian, I’m the only other person here that thinks they should keep their land. I don’t know how that translates to being a Christian, evangelistic game of conquest.