America - Mystery of Babylon/Zionism - The Occult Guild Of Antichrist A Christian Perspective

TokiEl

Superstar
Does your rubber knee ever get tired of genuflecting to Zionist Stars of David? Thank God there are still Christians who know that the Jewish "Christ," or Messiah, is the Christian Antichrist, and one need not be either a Nazi or neo-Nazi to oppose Jewish apocalyptic ends in the Middle East. Your apparent dichotomy, that all those who oppose organized Jewish apocalyptic ends is a neo-Nazi, is not only simple minded but also tiresome.
Christians don't side with the Devil against Jews.

That's what Nazis Commies and Muslims do... the multitude or number of the Beast.

Christians know that God himself has blinded Jews to their Messiah.

You come from a stock who burnt up one third of Jews just over 70 years ago... and the rest of Jews had to defend their lives up until today. Now Iran is hell bent on annihilating Israel... their Shia eschatology demand it !

There are only two sides in this long conflict.

Jesus Christ the King of the Jews and the Devil the god of this world.

All are free to choose sides. I'm just drawing up the lines...

God did not cry when the Nazis burnt up one third of His people nor did He fell a tear when the Muslims attacked His restored people. No He is patiently waiting for the appointed time to explode in fierce fury and righteous rage over the persistent mistreatment of His people !
Or when Soviet Jews slaughtered millions of Christians (anywhere from 20-40 MILLION) to loot the wealth of the orthodox churches. Then post Soviet era took every national resource hence all the Jewish russian/Ukrainian oligarchs.

God is totally going to strike the Palestinians for that one too.

TokiEl

Superstar
Or when Soviet Jews slaughtered millions of Christians (anywhere from 20-40 MILLION) to loot the wealth of the orthodox churches. Then post Soviet era took every national resource hence all the Jewish russian/Ukrainian oligarchs.

God is totally going to strike the Palestinians for that one too.
Jewish Bolshevism, also Judeo–Bolshevism, is an anti-communist and antisemitic canard, which alleges that the Jews were the originators of the Russian Revolution in 1917 and that they held the primary power among the Bolsheviks. Similarly, the conspiracy theory of Jewish Communism implies that Jews have dominated the Communist movements in the world, and is related to The Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy theory (ZOG), which asserts that Jews control world politics.[1]

In 1917, after the October revolution, the catchword was the title of the pamphlet, The Jewish Bolshevism, which featured in the racist propaganda of the anti-communist White movement forces during the Russian Civil War (1918–22). The Nazi Party in Germany and the German-American Bund in the United States propagated the anti-Semitic theory to their followers, sympathisers, and fellow travellers during the 1930s.[2][3][4][5]

The expressions Jewish Bolshevism, Jewish Communism, and the ZOG conspiracy are used as far-right catchwords for the false assertions that Communism is a Jewish conspiracy. In Poland, "Judeo-Bolshevism", known as "Żydokomuna", was an antisemitic stereotype.[6]

Jewish Bolshevism, also Judeo–Bolshevism, is an anti-communist and antisemitic canard, which alleges that the Jews were the originators of the Russian Revolution in 1917 and that they held the primary power among the Bolsheviks. Similarly, the conspiracy theory of Jewish Communism implies that Jews have dominated the Communist movements in the world, and is related to The Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy theory (ZOG), which asserts that Jews control world politics.[1]

In 1917, after the October revolution, the catchword was the title of the pamphlet, The Jewish Bolshevism, which featured in the racist propaganda of the anti-communist White movement forces during the Russian Civil War (1918–22). The Nazi Party in Germany and the German-American Bund in the United States propagated the anti-Semitic theory to their followers, sympathisers, and fellow travellers during the 1930s.[2][3][4][5]

The expressions Jewish Bolshevism, Jewish Communism, and the ZOG conspiracy are used as far-right catchwords for the false assertions that Communism is a Jewish conspiracy. In Poland, "Judeo-Bolshevism", known as "Żydokomuna", was an antisemitic stereotype.[6]
The Bolsheviks were mostly Jews....and the guys who inherit that Soviet money after the Soviet collapsed were ALL Jews.
That's just a fact.

phipps

Star
Revelation 17 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.

This is not up to private interpretation !

Well ?
Is America a city? Well?!

I'm sorry what point are you trying to make here? The harlot Church has headquarters in a city state that it owns. Vatican city state.

Do you know any other Church that is a great city and reigns over the kings of the earth?

So why don't you clue me in into the private interpretation I used because I am not aware that I have used any.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Is America a city? Well?!

I'm sorry what point are you trying to make here? The harlot Church has headquarters in a city state that it owns. Vatican city state.

Do you know any other Church that is a great city and reigns over the kings of the earth?

So why don't you clue me in into the private interpretation I have used because I am not aware that I have used any.
The woman whore on the beast is not a church but a city.

It's the great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.

phipps

Star
The woman whore on the beast is not a church but a city.

It's the great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.
You don't understand Bible symbolism. Here are some symbols used in Revelation 17 with the Bible verses that explain the symbolism. They are not private at all.

Woman, Pure = True Church Jeremiah 6:2; 2 Corinthians 11:2; Ephesians 5:23-27
Woman, Corrupt = Apostate church Ezk. 16:15-58; 23:2-21; Hos. 2:5; 3:1; Rev.
Harlot = Apostate church/religion Isaiah 1:21-27; Jeremiah 3:1-3; 6-9
Heads = Major powers/rulers/governments Revelation 17:3, 9, 10
Babylon = apostasy/confusion/rebellion Gen. 10:8-10; 11:6-9; Rev. 18:2, 3; 17:1-5
Beast = Kingdom/government/political power Daniel 7:17, 23
Wine = blood/covenant/doctrines Luke 5:37, Isaiah 5:1-7
Waters = Inhabited area/people, nations Revelation 17:15
Purple = Royalty Mark 15:17, Judges 8:26
Red/Scarlet = Sin/corruption Isaiah 1:18; Nahum 2:3; Revelation 17:1-4
Horn = King or kingdom Daniel 7:24; 8:5, 21, 22; Zechariah 1:18, 19; Revelation 17:12
Clothing = Character Isaiah 64:6, Isaiah 59:6
Crown = A Glorious Ruler or Rulership Proverbs 16:31, Isaiah 28:5, Isaiah 62:3
Blood = Life Leviticus 17:11; Deuteronomy 12:23
Bottomless pit = Earth in chaos, torn up, dark and empty Genesis 1:1,2; Jeremiah 4:23-28; Isaiah 24:1-4, 19; Revelation 20:1-3
Crowns = Kingship, victory 1 Chronicles 20:2; 2 Kings 11:12; Ezekiel 21:26,27; James 1:12; 2 Timothy 4:7,8; 1 Corinthians 9:25
Cup = Meted out suffering and judgments Psalms 11:6; Isaiah 51:12,22-23; Jeremiah 25:12-17; 49:12

This Church has many characteristics, not just one. The Papacy owns Vatican city state, has its own bank, political system, defence and security. It is a Church and a city state. Here is what Google says about it, "Vatican City, a city-state surrounded by Rome, Italy, is the headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church."

On this website it tells who is the head of Vatican city state. "Vatican City State is governed as an absolute monarchy. The Head of State is the Pope who holds full legislative, executive and judicial powers. During a sede vacante (between the death of a Pope and the election of his successor), these powers are exercised by the College of Cardinals. The Pope is elected by the Cardinals who are under eighty years of age. He becomes Sovereign of Vatican City State the moment he accepts his election as Pope."

"And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth" (Revelation 17:9).
Rome is known as the city of seven hills. The Vatican sits on one side of the Tiber River, facing the seven hills.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
"And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth" (Revelation 17:9).
Rome is known as the city of seven hills. The Vatican sits on one side of the Tiber River, facing the seven hills.
This verse seems to point to Rome... but one doesn't need wisdom to know this. Everybody knows that Rome sits on 7 hills.

Besides not Rome nor the pope rule the world.

phipps

Star
This verse seems to point to Rome... but one doesn't need wisdom to know this. Everybody knows that Rome sits on 7 hills.

Besides not Rome nor the pope rule the world.
Actually they do need wisdom to know more than just about Rome sitting on seven hills. You've got to add all the points together and you come up with only one harlot Church, the mother of harlots that has all the credentials of Revelation 17.

A. She persecuted the saints and "drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus."
B. She was dressed in purple and scarlet and "and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls." Remember clothing = Character.
C. The seven heads of the beast upon which the woman is seated are seven mountains.
D. The beast is guilty of blasphemy. The Church has blasphemed God by claiming and doing things only God can do.
E. She ruled “over the kings of the earth”. The history of the Papacy speaks for itself and God is letting us know we are going back to those days as the harlot Church regains its power.

"And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities." Revelation 18:4-5.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Actually they do need wisdom to know more than just about Rome sitting on seven hills. You've got to add all the points together and you come up with only one harlot Church, the mother of harlots that has all the credentials of Revelation 17.

A. She persecuted the saints and "drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus."
B. She was dressed in purple and scarlet and "and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls." Remember clothing = Character.
C. The seven heads of the beast upon which the woman is seated are seven mountains.
D. The beast is guilty of blasphemy. The Church has blasphemed God by claiming and doing things only God can do.
E. She ruled “over the kings of the earth”. The history of the Papacy speaks for itself and God is letting us know we are going back to those days as the harlot Church regains its power.

"And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities." Revelation 18:4-5.
No doubt Rome with the papacy is a part of Babylon.

But it's not the great city which reigns over the kings of the earth today... the merchant city which is importing the world's goods.

Serveto

Star
Christians don't side with the Devil against Jews.
Christians know their scriptures and know that Jesus himself said that Jews, though rejecting him, would receive another who comes in his own name. It doesn't take a genius to know that that guy will be the Antichrist. Your continuing simplistic, tiresome dichotomy, that those who oppose Jewish apocalyptic ends are Nazis and now you add Commies and Muslims is silly and ignores the predominant role that Jews played in not only the Menshevik but also Bolshevik revolutions in Russia and revolutionary movements worldwide.
That's what Nazis Commies and Muslims do... the multitude or number of the Beast.
In case you haven't heard, Orthodox Jews also oppose Christians and Christianity. Their Talmud treats Jesus and his mother with the utmost disrespect and that book, or corpus of literature, is considered, by them, holy writ.
You come from a stock who burnt up one third of Jews just over 70 years ago...
You are being rude. I owe you no explanations, but will give you one anyway. I am a multi-generational American of Irish-Anglo/Germanic racial stock. Members of my family, though now dead, are American veterans of WWII, who went to war to fight the Nazi racial war against Jews, gays, Gypsies, Slavs, etc. I have no war guilt and will not be cowered by your implied blood libel, and wouldn't even if I were a German national. I will not be silenced by thought police, circumcised or otherwise. Furthermore, I have no need to genuflect to Stars of Remphan David. Speaking of Nazis, and their would-be imitators, the only nation state in existence at the moment, that I can see, which is based primarily upon the concept of blut und boden, or "blood and soil," is Israel, and that with supposed Biblical justification. Behold the mystery.
There are only two sides in this long conflict.
To the simple-minded and those who are either unable or untrained to recognize nuance.
Jesus Christ the King of the Jews and the Devil the god of this world.
With whom is one of your guys, Sheldon Adelson, aligned in this case?
All are free to choose sides. I'm just drawing up the lines...
Scribble and draw away, but, again, those of us who refuse to be commandeered into and circumscribed by your dichotomy are not in any way necessarily spiritually or morally deficient. The above Christian author has every right to oppose Jewish apocalyptic aims in Israel and the re-establishment of ritual animal slaughter and sacrifice in the rebuilt Temple.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Christians know their scriptures and know that Jesus himself said that Jews, though rejecting him, would receive another who comes in his own name. It doesn't take a genius to know that that guy will be the Antichrist. Your continuing simplistic, tiresome dichotomy, that those who oppose Jewish apocalyptic ends are Nazis and now you add Commies and Muslims is silly and ignores the predominant role that Jews played in not only the Menshevik but also Bolshevik revolutions in Russia and revolutionary movements worldwide.
Welcome back and yes Jews are still blinded to the fact that JC is their Messiah.

Nazis commies muslims are known for not liking God's people... jews and christians.

The idea that communism is a jewish conspiracy is like the idea that jews are kazars... it's ridiculously untrue.

In case you haven't heard, Orthodox Jews also oppose Christians and Christianity. Their Talmud treats Jesus and his mother with the utmost disrespect and that book, or corpus of literature, is considered, by them, holy writ.
Yes i know and i'm glad religious jews are a dying breed. They are withering away as i type...

You are rude. I owe you no explanations, but will give you one anyway. I am a multi-generational American of Anglo/Germanic racial stock. Members of my family, though now dead, are American veterans of WWII, who went to war to fight the Nazi racial war against Jews, gays, Gypsies, Slavs, etc. I have no war guilt and will not be cowered by your implied blood libel, and wouldn't even if I were a German national. I will not be silenced by thought police, circumcised or otherwise. Furthermore, I have no need to genuflect to Stars of Remphan David. Speaking of Nazis, and their would-be imitators, the only nation state in existence at the moment, that I can see, which is based primarily upon the concept of blut und boden, or "blood and soil," is Israel, and that with supposed Biblical justification. Behold the mystery.
Sorry if i by my words brought your sensibilities out of equilibrium... it comes natural to me but i don't take pride in that.

Aren't the Jews just defending their lives over there in Israel ? That's how i see it anyway... and i'm not alone in that.

Scribble and draw away, but, again, those of us who refuse to be commandeered into and circumscribed by your dichotomy are not in any way necessarily spiritually or morally deficient. The above Christian author has every right to oppose Jewish apocalyptic aims in Israel and the re-establishment of ritual animal slaughter and sacrifice in the rebuilt Temple.
I hope there will be no rebuilt temple... and if it is and they revive animal sacrifice i will call it an abomination.

Serveto

Star
Welcome back
Thank you. It's good to be back with you and others. I am not always quite sure why, but I enjoy your company.
and yes Jews are still blinded to the fact that JC is their Messiah.
Thank God that Christians are not altogether blinded to the fact, more accurately proposition, that the as yet unidentified Jewish Christ, or Messiah, is the Christian Antichrist. That is the primary point I was trying to make.
Nazis commies muslims are known for not liking God's people... jews and christians.
In the collectivized, arguably Marxist system of state-enforced atheism known as the Soviet Union, devout Muslims were suppressed and persecuted along with Christians, observant Jews and others. As well, when Jews were being driven en masse from at least nominally Christian countries throughout the centuries, it was often to predominantly Muslim countries, from Morocco to Fez and even Palestine, that they went for protection and sustenance, and into which countries they were generally welcomed. That is one reason why there is a large body of Sephardic Jews who speak Arabic. As I see it, Muslims, historically speaking, owe Jews few apologies. If Muslims are known for not liking God's people, they sure did a good job of faking it all of those centuries.
The idea that communism is a jewish conspiracy is like the idea that jews are kazars... it's ridiculously untrue.
I said nothing about Communism being a Jewish conspiracy: I said that Jews played a predominant, sometimes euphemistically called "disproportionate" role in the Menshevik and Bolshevik revolutions and revolutionary movements worldwide. Would you like a list of names?
Yes i know and i'm glad religious jews are a dying breed. They are withering away as i type...
On the contrary, all of the mindless genuflecting in their direction on the part of many Zionist Christians, to say nothing of endless infusions of cash and weapons from the USA, are strengthening and emboldening them. "Esau withers, as Jacob blooms," I think they say, fancying themselves Jacob, of course.
Sorry if i by my words brought your sensibilities out of equilibrium... it comes natural to me but i don't take pride in that.
Apology again accepted and know that I don't lose my equilibrium as easily as that. I know it is incumbent upon you to speak what you consider "hard" truths, and I consider it respectable, on your part, to defend the perceived defenseless, in this case Jews. I am glad to also see that we live in an era in which a greater comity is arising between Christians and Jews, and certainly do not encourage historic Christian antisemitism, in any of its forms. It is toxic, and its effects are practically irreparable.
Aren't the Jews just defending their lives over there in Israel ? That's how i see it anyway... and i'm not alone in that.
It's not that simple. Have you studied the Nazi concept of blut und boden, or blood and soil? It is remarkably parallel to the Jewish idea of a chosen, ultimately masterful people, on their god-given land. I sometimes wonder if Nazism is, or was, an imitation or parody -sick parody, no doubt- of Messianic Judaism.
I hope there will be no rebuilt temple... and if it is and they revive animal sacrifice i will call it an abomination.
As I understand, that is essentially one of the points that the above Christian author made. You responded by calling it neo-Nazi literature, of sorts. I responded to your response. And here we are :cool:.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
As I understand, that is essentially one of the points that the above Christian author made. You responded by calling it neo-Nazi literature, of sorts. I responded to your response. And here we are :cool:.
According to the Script that is God's written words... and especially in Ezekiel 36 37 and 38... we read that His people had been scattered among the nations and are about to return to His desolate land for His name sake.

And in the last two verses in Ezekiel 36 also the Holocaust is subtly foretold and in Ezekiel 37 the aftermath of the Holocaust is described as the very dry bones of Israel with hope lost... but God is in a vision seen reviving them and establishing them in His land. It's interesting to note that there are about 6 million Jews now in Israel.

And in Ezekiel 38 the Gog confederacy come against Israel... and that's when God has had enough.

phipps

Star
Identifying the Antichrist

In the previous articles, we have seen how God foretold the future first to King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon through the symbolism of a magnificent statue and then in greater detail directly to Daniel through four beasts arising out of the sea.

Daniel's dream describes a little horn that arises from among the ten horns of the fourth terrible beast. The little horn power represents the Antichrist and is described in Daniel's dream with great detail so that we can clearly identify who this end-time enemy will be. Since we don't want to make any mistake, it is essential that we correctly identify this power.

Daniel 7 gives us very precise identifying features of the horn, and every single one must apply in order to make an accurate identification possible. The 13 features are as follows:

1. It arose out of the fourth beast.
2. It came up among the ten horns.
3. It came up after the ten horns had been established.
4. It was to uproot three horns.
5. It was to be greater than the others.
6. It was to be different than the others.
7. It was to have eyes like the eyes of a man and speak great words against God.
8. It was to make war on God's saints.
9. It would think to change times and laws.
10.The saints were to be handed over to it for a time and times and half a time.
11. It shall devour the whole earth.
12. It shall reign until the Ancient of Days comes.
13. Its dominion will be taken away.

The Antichrist power has to fulfill all of the characteristics given in the Bible. It cannot meet only some of them. Thirteen times in the above articles, we see how the papal system qualifies for all the identifying points of the little horn power of Daniel 7, as sad and shocking as it may seem. It is essential that we realize that the Bible is not dealing with individuals, but with a religious and political system that for more than 1500 years has claimed the power to control the planet’s conscience. Moreover, for a set time, it had power to enforce its decrees and to persecute all who chose to obey God and His Word. This can be seen clearly in the Sunday-Sabbath issue.

The Bible is dealing with a power that is misusing its position, and presuming to take the very place of God. Individuals are responsible to God for the light they live up to. In condemning the system, God is not condemning the individuals within the system who are living up to light they have and long to have a relationship with Him.

There is only one system that meets all the identifying features listed in Daniel chapter 7, and this is the Papacy. Read about God's people who identified the Antichrist throughout history.

I would recommend that each person prayerfully study the Scriptures, asking guidance from God, and follow Paul’s example:

"And [Paul] trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?" (Acts 9:6).

https://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception_end-time_Antichrist_Daniel_horn

Others who identified the Antichrist

Daniel 7 identifies the Papacy as the Antichrist. Throughout history, others have also stated that papal Rome is the Antichrist.

The Apostle Paul said that the "mystery of iniquity" was already working in his day, and would grow to full revelation before the Second Coming of the Lord.

The great French reformer, John Calvin, identified the Antichrist:

"Daniel and Paul had predicted that Antichrist would sit in the temple of God...we affirm him to be the Pope…Some persons think us too severe and censorious when we call the Roman pontiff Antichrist. But those who are of this opinion do not consider that they bring the same charge of presumption against Paul himself, after whom we speak."

"I shall briefly show that (Paul's words in II Thess. 2) are not capable of any other interpretation than that which applies them to the Papacy."

Martin Luther also identified the Antichrist from his studies of Paul's epistle to the Thessalonians, and the prophetic books of Daniel and Revelation. In 1520, Luther wrote this:

"I am practically cornered, and can hardly doubt any more, that the Pope is really the Antichrist... because everything so exactly corresponds to the way of his life, actions, words and commandments."

"We here are of the conviction that the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist...personally I declare that I owe the Pope no other obedience than that to Antichrist."

"Already I feel greater liberty in my heart; for at last I know that the pope is antichrist, and that his throne is that of Satan himself."

"We are not the first who interpret the Papacy as the kingdom of Antichrist...He (John Purvey in 1390 AD) rightly and truly pronounces the Pope "Antichrist" as he is...a witness indeed, foreordained by God to confirm our doctrine."

Calvin and Luther were not the only church leaders to identify the Antichrist. A host of reformers identified the Antichrist as the Papacy, such as Thomas Cranmer ("Whereof it followeth Rome to be the seat of antichrist, and the pope to be very antichrist himself. I could prove the same by many other scriptures, old writers, and strong reasons"), John Knox ("Hitherto the pope has been antichrist"), John Wesley ("He is in an emphatical sense, the Man of Sin, as he increases all manner of sin above measure. And he is, too, properly styled the Son of Perdition, as he has caused the death of numberless multitudes, both of his opposers and followers"), John Wycliffe, John Huss, Jerome, and John Melanchthon.

https://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception_end-time_Antichrist_Daniel_John-Knox

TokiEl

Superstar
Identifying the Antichrist

In the previous articles, we have seen how God foretold the future first to King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon through the symbolism of a magnificent statue and then in greater detail directly to Daniel through four beasts arising out of the sea.

Daniel's dream describes a little horn that arises from among the ten horns of the fourth terrible beast. The little horn power represents the Antichrist and is described in Daniel's dream with great detail so that we can clearly identify who this end-time enemy will be. Since we don't want to make any mistake, it is essential that we correctly identify this power.
There are two beasts.

The first beast with ten horns and the second beast with two horns.

These are not individuals but the worldly power and the spiritual power in the endtimes.

From the worldly power comes the little horn whom we may call Hanz and from the spiritual power comes the antichrist whom we may call Franz.

Hanz and Franz.

Now it's not coincidental that they both have German names.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Comparing Daniel 7 and Revelation 13

Summary: Revelation 13 discusses two beasts: the beast from the sea and the beast from the earth. These beasts will have great authority at the end of time and use their power to enforce the Beast's mark. The first beast of Revelation 13 has seven heads and ten horns—and the same attributes as the little horn of Daniel 7.

"…And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads" (Revelation 13:1,8,11-12,16).

This passage describes two beasts that will dominate world events at the end of time. The first arises out of the sea, and the second out of the earth. The second beast causes all that dwell upon the earth to worship the first beast, and in so doing they receive the mark of the Beast. Again, by applying the Biblical definitions to the symbols employed in this great prophecy, we can unravel its mysteries.

The core symbols are beasts, heads, horns, sea, dragon, and earth. A beast represents a king or a kingdom according to Daniel 7:17. The two beasts of Revelation 13 thus represent two kingdoms or political powers that dominate world events in the last days.

The first beast arose out of the sea. Revelation 17:15 tells us that the sea represents “peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.” Therefore the first beast arose from nations (inhabited territory). In contrast, the second beast arises out of the earth, which represents the opposite of nations, multitudes, and kingdoms. Therefore, the second beast must arise in areas of the world where nations, multitudes, and kings were not established (uninhabited territory).

The first of the two beasts of Revelation 13 is the same power as the terrible fourth beast in Daniel 7.

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority" (Revelation 13:1-2).

The first beast in this passage has ten horns, just like the terrible fourth beast in Daniel 7. Both of these beasts represent Rome, as shown in the chart below.

The Beast from the Sea and the Little Horn Power

This beast also has the same attributes as the little horn power of Daniel 7:

Read more about the 42 months in Revelation 13:5.

As we compare the two prophecies, we see that the first beast of Revelation 13 and the little horn of Daniel 7 are one and the same, both representing papal Rome.

Five main points of Revelation 13 clearly indicate that the first beast is none other than the little horn power of Daniel 7—the Antichrist Roman power:
Inherited Characteristics
Papal Rome (the first beast) emerges out of Pagan Rome
Forty-two Month Time Period
A Mouth to Utter Proud Words
World Power

In addition, Revelation 13 tells us more details about the first beast to help us establish its identity more clearly:
The Counterfeit Wound
The Number of a Man

Amazingdiscoveries