Amber Heard recounts horrific abuse at hands of ‘Monster’ Johnny Depp

Thunderian

Superstar
This is a pretty rough read. Ever since I saw the video Heard took of Depp when he was drunk, I knew she was telling the truth about him. He's gone over to drugs and alcohol, and his career seems to be over. He's suing her because he's ruined financially.

Johnny Depp spent a lot of time in my area in the late 80's when he was on 21 Jump Street, and working in restaurants in Vancouver through the 90's, I was always running into people who had worked with him, or hung out with him, or interacted with him in some kind of way. No one had a bad thing to say about him, but things have clearly changed. It's a shame.

Amber Heard recounts horrific abuse at hands of ‘Monster’ Johnny Depp
pagesix.com/2019/04/11/amber-heard-claims-johnny-depp-became-a-monster-when-he-drank

April 10, 2019
“Violent” Johnny Depp became “the Monster” on drugs and booze, then beat, strangled and tormented his then-wife Amber Heard, she alleges in a new, harrowing court filing.

Heard, who was married to the “Pirates of the Caribbean” star for just over a year until she filed for divorce in May 2016, claims in horrific detail that Depp repeatedly hit her, ripped out her hair, choked and nearly suffocated her in a Virginia court filing in response to his $50 million defamation lawsuit against her.

Depp’s lawsuit relates to a 2018 op-ed by Heard for the Washington Post where she describes being the victim of domestic abuse but does not mention him in the piece. His lawsuit claims she insinuates he was the abuser and that Heard’s allegations are a “hoax.”

Heard, 32, has now responded by detailing numerous alleged incidents with Depp, 55, in papers exclusively obtained by The Post.

Heard states that she began dating Depp in early 2012, “About a year into our relationship, I began to witness Johnny abusing drugs and alcohol … On some occasions, when Johnny simultaneously used both illegal narcotics and prescription medications I have had to get him medical attention. Whenever he was using, I worried for both of us. He would become a totally different person, often delusional and violent.

“We called that version of Johnny, ‘the Monster’.

“Johnny often would not remember his delusional and violent conduct after he came out of his drunk or medicated states. … Because I loved Johnny, I had believed his multiple promises that he could and would get better. I was wrong.”

On the morning they boarded a private jet to fly from Boston to LA in May 2014, Heard states Depp appeared to be already drunk and was clutching a bottle of Champagne.

“On the flight, Johnny ordered the flight attendants to give him an oxygen tank, and drank heavily. Johnny’s handlers told me that he was upset that I was filming a movie with a romantic scene with James Franco the day before. Soon, Johnny began to throw objects at me. Instead of reacting to his behavior, I simply moved seats. That didn’t stop him. He provocatively pushed a chair at me as I walked by, yelled at me, and taunted me by yelling out the name ‘James Franco.’

“At some point, I stood up, and Johnny kicked me in the back, causing me to fall over. Johnny threw his boot at me while I was on the ground. Johnny continued to scream obscenities until he went into the plane bathroom and passed out locked in the bathroom for the remainder of the flight.”

Depp allegedly apologized in a later text message, writing, “Once again, I find myself in a place of shame and regret. Of course, I am sorry. I really don’t know why or what happened. But I will never do it again.”

His message continued, “My illness somehow crept up and grabbed me … I must get better . . . Again, I am so sorry, so sorry. … I love you and I feel so bad for letting you down.”

Heard says Depp’s assistant Stephen Deuters also messaged her, saying Johnny “was appalled. When I told him he kicked you, he cried.” Deuters adds, “He’s a little lost boy. And needs all the help he can get.”

The couple married in February 2015. Yet just a month into their marriage, Heard goes on to allege that, in March 2015, Depp — who was supposed to be clean at the time but didn’t believe taking ecstasy broke his sobriety — went on a three-day bender on MDMA/ecstasy in Australia.

“Johnny told me that I had not explicitly forbidden him from taking ecstasy. The argument heated up, and Johnny pushed me, slapped me, and shoved me to the ground before I retreated to a locked bedroom.”

The next morning, “I went downstairs to find that Johnny was still awake, and that he had stayed up all night, having taken about eight MDMA pills. He was also drinking again. We got into a fight that Johnny made physical, and I barricaded myself in one of the rooms. That didn’t stop Johnny from busting through the door of the room I was in.

“By nightfall, Johnny had hit me multiple times, shoved and pushed me to the ground, choked me, and spit in my face.

“Johnny then handed me a liquor bottle that he was drinking from, and asked me, ‘What are you going to do?’ I threw the bottle on the floor. Johnny responded by starting to throw cans and unopened glass bottles at me. . .

“That night, Johnny shoved me into a ping pong table that collapsed underneath me. Johnny threw bottles through the window panels of a glass door, breaking two panes, and leaving glass everywhere. Johnny then grabbed me, gripping my body and nightgown. He tore the nightgown off, and at some point, I was naked and barefoot, covered in alcohol and glass.

“Johnny grabbed me by my hair and choked me against the refrigerator in the kitchen. I tried to stand myself up but I was sliding around the glass-strewn floor and countertop. Johnny threw me away from him, and I tried to run away as Johnny continued to throw objects and alcohol at me.

“In one of the most horrific and scariest moments of this three-day ordeal, Johnny grabbed me by the neck and collarbone and slammed me against the countertop. I struggled to stand up as he strangled me, but my arms and feet kept slipping and sliding on to the spilled alcohol and were dragged against the broken glass on the countertop and floor, which repeatedly slashed my feet and arms. Scared for my life, I told Johnny, ‘You are hurting me and cutting me.’ Johnny ignored me, continuing to hit me with the back of one closed hand, and slamming a hard plastic phone against a wall with his other until it was smashed into smithereens. While he was smashing the phone, Johnny severely injured his finger, cutting off the tip of it. . . . Once I was able to get away, I barricaded myself in an upstairs bedroom.

“On the third day of Johnny staying awake without sleeping, I came downstairs to find numerous messages Johnny had written to me around the house, on the walls and on my clothes, written in a combination of oil paint and the blood from his broken and severed finger. Johnny also urinated all over the house.” Heard states that the actor was finally hospitalized, and Heard states she was left with “a busted lip, a swollen nose, and cuts all over my body . . . to this day, I still have scars on my arms and feet from this incident.”

Heard describes how in March 2015 she punched an enraged Depp, fearing that he would push her younger sister Whitney down the stairs at his home in LA. She states, “He began to destroy personal property all over the house, including my belongings in my closet. . . . Johnny lunged to hit me, Whitney placed herself between us. Johnny turned his attention to Whitney, who was standing on the top of a flight of stairs, and moved on her. Acting in defense of my sister, as I was scared for her physical safety, I punched Johnny in the face to draw his attention away from her. That was the only time I ever hit Johnny.”

She also includes a transcript from her divorce deposition: “He was about to push my sister down the stairs . . . I acted defensively [for] her life.”

“The Monster” returned next during an August 2015 trip to Thailand and Malaysia, “While on the Eastern Oriental train, Johnny picked a fight with me, and started hitting and pushing me against a wall by grasping my throat and holding me there. I remember being afraid that Johnny might not know when to stop, and that he might kill me.”

Depp allegedly spiraled further out of control in December 2015 at their LA apartment. “Johnny picked another fight with me. He threw another decanter at me, knocked items around the room, and punched the wall. He slapped me hard, grabbed me by my hair, and dragged me from a stairwell to the office to the living room to the kitchen to the bedroom and then to the guest room. In the process, he pulled large chunks of hair and scalp out of my head.

“Hoping to avoid the violence, I tried to calm Johnny down, and then went upstairs to try to remove myself from the situation. Johnny followed me, hit me in the back of my head, grabbed me by my hair again, got in front of me on the steps, and then dragged me by my hair up the last few steps. At the top of stairs, Johnny shoved me twice, which made me fear I would fall. I told Johnny that he had broken my wrist in an attempt to get him to stop.

“Johnny kept hitting me, and each time he knocked me down, I chose to react by simply standing up and looking him in the eye. Johnny responded by yelling, ‘Oh, you think you’re a f – – king tough guy?’

“He reeled back and head-butted me in my face, bashing my nose, which immediately began bleeding, sending searing pain through my face. I instantly started tearing up, and I thought that I would have to go to the hospital. I told Johnny I wanted to leave him, and that I would call the police if he ever touched me again. When I began to walk away toward the guest apartment, he responded by pushing me, then grabbed me and pulled me from one room to the next, gripping me by my hair.

“By the time Johnny had dragged me into the upstairs office, I told Johnny that I was leaving him, since I could not put up with his behavior any longer. Johnny reacted by grabbing me by my throat, pushing me down to the ground, and punching me in the back of my head. He grabbed me by my hair, slapping me in the face, and screaming at me something like, ’I f- – king will kill you — I’ll f – – king kill you, you hear me?’ There were chunks of my hair everywhere and indentations in the carpet where I was dragged.

“The fight continued onto a bed. Johnny got on top of me with his knee on my back and the other foot on the bedframe, while repeatedly punching me in my head, and he screamed—as loudly as I’ve ever heard him scream— ‘I f – – king hate you’ over and over again. The bedframe splintered under the weight of the pressure of his boot. Johnny hit me with his closed fists, and I remember being unable to hear myself screaming because he had pushed my face into the mattress. I screamed as loudly as I could, hoping Johnny would realize he was severely hurting me.

“For a while, I could not scream or breathe. I worried that Johnny was in a blacked-out state and unaware of the damage he was doing, and that he could actually kill me.

“Broken glass and chunks of hair were strewn across the downstairs of the penthouse. . . . Johnny also had written a message on the countertop in our kitchen in gold sharpie that said, “Why be a fraud? All is such bullshit.”

Heard resolved to leave Depp for good and filed a request for a domestic violence restraining order after he allegedly attacked her again in May 2016, first grabbing her phone, “he wound up like a baseball pitcher and threw the phone in my face, as hard as he could. I yelled, ‘You hit my face,’ and started to cry. . . . Johnny grabbed my hair and started to slap, shake and yank me around the room while I continued to scream.”

Heard states that their neighbor heard her screams came into their apartment, threw herself in between them and begged Depp to stop, who was screaming at Heard, “Amber get the f – – k up.”

Heard states, “Johnny smashed various objects around the house with a wine bottle as he left. . . .Johnny smashed more items in the hallway, spilled wine everywhere, and kicked a hole in a solid door.”

He then allegedly demanded to be let into another apartment where Heard’s possessions were kept, “Johnny destroyed everything he could and chased [makeup artist] Liz Marz out of the penthouse carrying a wine bottle.”

Heard adds that after reporting Depp’s abuse, and following their divorce in January 2017, some people have claimed she faked her injuries. “Many people called me a liar (without ever hearing my story). I was dropped from a global fashion brand’s upcoming campaign. I lost a part for a movie in which I had already been cast. People I have never met or spoken to threatened me with violence. I received so many death threats I had to change my phone number on a near-weekly basis.

“People accused me of having abused Johnny. That simply is not true. I never attacked Johnny other than in self-defense (and in defense of my little sister). I have never physically abused anyone. I know what that does to people.”

She adds, “Instead, I have attempted to promote good in the world and to advocate an end to domestic violence. I have sought to use my public persona to speak out on an issue that was extremely meaningful to me and millions of other women and men every year. I have spoken out about violence in public, but I have always avoided specifically referencing Johnny, or recounting his violence against me, not only because I wanted to move past that phase of my life but also because I was constrained by the terms of a strict confidentiality agreement that Johnny had insisted upon as part of our divorce settlement.”

Heard’s attorney, Eric M. George could not immediately be reached for comment, but earlier said in a statement about Depp’s defamation lawsuit, “This frivolous action is just the latest of Johnny Depp’s repeated efforts to silence Amber Heard. She will not be silenced. Mr. Depp’s actions prove he is unable to accept the truth of his ongoing abusive behavior.

“But while he appears hell-bent on achieving self destruction, we will prevail in defeating this groundless lawsuit and ending the continued vile harassment of my client by Mr. Depp and his legal team.”

Depp’s reps didn’t immediately comment. In Depp’s $50 million defamation lawsuit, his lawyers said “Mr. Depp never abused Ms. Heard. Her allegations against him were false when they were made in 2016. They were part of an elaborate hoax to generate positive publicity for Ms. Heard and advance her career.”

Heard’s op-ed’s “implication that Mr. Depp is a domestic abuser is categorically and demonstrably false,” his attorneys state, and the domestic abuse allegations cost him the role of Jack Sparrow in the “Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise.

Dalit

Star
“On the flight, Johnny ordered the flight attendants to give him an oxygen tank, and drank heavily. Johnny’s handlers told me that he was upset that I was filming a movie with a romantic scene with James Franco the day before." (emphasis mine)

Telling use of the word "handlers". Aka sycophants.

Thunderian

Superstar
“On the flight, Johnny ordered the flight attendants to give him an oxygen tank, and drank heavily. Johnny’s handlers told me that he was upset that I was filming a movie with a romantic scene with James Franco the day before." (emphasis mine)

Telling use of the word "handlers". Aka sycophants.
I noticed that as well. Any time you hear about someone who lives in an out of control ego bubble, they always have "handlers".

Vixy

Star
Oooh yeah theres something very evil about Depp ahlright:

MwNqqOgrZztmWabmSc6b0pyd1O0.jpgd2528d1946c4ac422fe6f18625b40b7a.png

Before google was scoured from the websites saying he was high ranked within the illuminatis entertainers, there was a shitload of info on it saying this guy's pretty damn evil to tel ya the truth!

I'm not talking drugs or beating your wife here but REAL damn nasty stories. Too bad I cant find them but basically they all said the same thing; This guy's heavily into killuminatis satanic agenda and thats why he gets so many and such important parts. He has friends who are the same and I think it said some of his tattooes were numberologic and he has indeed handlers. I'm guessing he's like the rest; a kid napped from the streets or within a breeding programme, and then grown up traumatized to te breaking point where they then remoulded his psyche.

If you're a believer, you can only pray for his soul.

Ps; His movie the 9'th gate was about Lucifer and his co-actor Emanuelle Seigner (married to the infamous Roman Polanski) had played the role of Lucifer and had sex with him as Lucifer in one of the scenes.

3d980f6adac79e60da85f8db2b8d1f4b.jpg

Official trailer:

Last edited:
That's terrible. Also Echols is majorly messed up by all that satanism he's embracing. Excuse my language, but that shit will make a person mad as a hatter and he's still addicted to it!
Why is it terrible that he helped three innocent people get out of death row? They didn’t commit the murder and that’s obvious to anyone who isn’t blinded by irrational fears of Satan.

This is a pretty rough read. Ever since I saw the video Heard took of Depp when he was drunk, I knew she was telling the truth about him. He's gone over to drugs and alcohol, and his career seems to be over. He's suing her because he's ruined financially.

Johnny Depp spent a lot of time in my area in the late 80's when he was on 21 Jump Street, and working in restaurants in Vancouver through the 90's, I was always running into people who had worked with him, or hung out with him, or interacted with him in some kind of way. No one had a bad thing to say about him, but things have clearly changed. It's a shame.

“but didn’t believe taking ecstasy broke his sobriety — went on a three-day bender on MDMA/ecstasy in Australia.”

Ok I did lol a little at that but seriously, Depp has some serious demons, combine that with fame/money/little bit of power and it’s a dangerous combination. I believe Heard for sure, hopefully Depp will seek help and not hurt anyone else.

deepfakestate

Rookie
I reckon, as with a lot of "decent" celebs who start out okay and as normal as you can be for somebody super famous, he started off quirky and different, drugs don't help but I feel that behind the scenes, once they get somebody...not sober...shall we say and then women get involved, it only takes one "industry" woman who they are told is definitely of legal age then boom, theyve got you. Imagine how many hookups are arranged for guys like Depp, it only takes one slip up and theyve got you forever, don't play ball? Fine they'll drop that video of you balling somebody you shouldn't have.

The only thing left for people like him is to burn out, once the looks go so does the money, once that goes they get left desparate.

Johnny Depp Admits To Giving 13-Year Old Daughter Marijuana -- 'I Was Being A Responsible Parent'

Vixy

Star
Havent read too much about this case but considering Depps in the big mans club, he's definitely guilty of this and a whole lot of other shit so bad we can only imagine. Her defecating on the bed and freaking out would be explainable bc if one goes through enough torture, finally you lose it. Her admitting she did it aswell shows she feels guilty and wants to own up.

I believe this is all Depp I mean he blamed her for having been unfaithful with two other top stars which seems highly unlikely, I mean not one but TWO stars of the caliber that would be paparazzi material? Nah, he's paranid from too much trauma and drugs/alcohol.

Wonder how he got to exes to witness on his behalf though.. Calling in old favours from the big boys club? :cool:

Lisa

Superstar
Havent read too much about this case but considering Depps in the big mans club, he's definitely guilty of this and a whole lot of other shit so bad we can only imagine. Her defecating on the bed and freaking out would be explainable bc if one goes through enough torture, finally you lose it. Her admitting she did it aswell shows she feels guilty and wants to own up.

I believe this is all Depp I mean he blamed her for having been unfaithful with two other top stars which seems highly unlikely, I mean not one but TWO stars of the caliber that would be paparazzi material? Nah, he's paranid from too much trauma and drugs/alcohol.

Wonder how he got to exes to witness on his behalf though.. Calling in old favours from the big boys club? :cool:
I don’t think he’s definitely guilty of this...I think she married him for what he said...money and job opportunities. She also has been guilty of abuse of a girlfriend..and has admitted to hitting Johnny. She’s the aggressor in this situation. Plus..the bruises on her face moved. I don’t believe her for one second...though I don’t believe Johnny to be totally innocent...I don’t believe he’s hurt her at all.

Lisa

Superstar
Women power?
Team Heard, assemble! Squad of 'strong, positive women' join Amber in court every day including top lawyer who's friends with the Clooneys and her girlfriend who's fighting cancer

queen82

Star
Johnny Depp admitted he gave his daughter marijuana when she was just 13.
His daughter was in a relationship with a man in his twenties who already had a daughter himself when she was just 15.
There was also allegedly a musician in his twenties who stayed overnight at their house, and Johnny was mad at Amber when she refused to let that musician stay at their house because she felt protective of Lily Rose (Johnny's daughter).

Jhonny is also friends with abuser Marylin Manson and defended child rapist Roman polanski.
I wouldn't be surprised if he pimped his own daughter, knowing how Hollywood inner circles operate.
Lily Rose Depp suffered from anorexia for several years during her teens, eating dirsorders often originate from sexual abuse.
I'm not taking any sides here as we don't know exactly what happened but anyone who defends Johnny Depp is as sick and twisted as he is.
they're both wrong in my opinion ,Johnny is no saint