Amazon's new game

TruthExposer

Established
Amazon Game studios (we all know who owns Amazon) released a new game titled "New World" and the game is promoted everywhere, and it's NO. 1 trending community on Reddit (They manipulate the whole list). The logo, art and name itself has much to say. Thoughts on this?

download (2).jpg
never played this game but I feel a lot predictive programming may be happening there

Daze

Superstar
(we all know who owns Amazon)
Blackrock and Vangaurd. 2 investor groups that seem to own a percentage in literally every company you can think of.

Here's an interesting doc i watched this morning.

Its about an hour long so if you don't have the time, Rothschild basically owns everything with The Clinton foundation, George Soros and the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation basically being the fronts.

Kirk777

Rookie
Blackrock and Vangaurd. 2 investor groups that seem to own a percentage in literally every company you can think of.

Here's an interesting doc i watched this morning.

Its about an hour long so if you don't have the time, Rothschild basically owns everything with The Clinton foundation, George Soros and the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation basically being the fronts.

I loved that video but the narrator seems off to me. Like AI or something? Is it just me and my paranoia?

Daze

Superstar
I loved that video but the narrator seems off to me. Like AI or something? Is it just me and my paranoia?
The original was in Dutch, someone probably dubbed it with a text to speech program.

Journeyman

Established
THe symbol above the W looks like free mason compass symbol thats a start
Yes, the Square and Compass can be seen. I think there's another, related reference. Take a look at this from Anton Lavey's 'Order of the Trapezoid':

nwlogo.jpg

See the same descending line over the W?

The seal was devised by Michael Aquino. There's an essay by him at that site:

The emblem that is used today for the Order of the Trapezoid was conceived in the Wewelsburg Castle, Westphalia, Germany during the Wewelsburg Working on October 19, XVII / 1982 in the Hall of the Dead (Walhalla), was sketched out on a desk in the Wewelsburg caretaker’s office (when I returned the Walhalla keys to him following the Working), and was drafted in precise mathematical proportions on a table in Eva Braun’s tea-room in the Eagle’s Nest at Obersalzberg. I could have done the drafting before then, but wanted the environment to be magically appropriate. There were a few tourists milling around the main room of the Eagle’s Nest, but as it turned out I had the wood-paneled tea-room to myself.]
I couldn't find the statement of the order concerning the symbol in the Ruby Tablet, that may take a little more digging.

Edit: Found it here - page 614 - again from Michael Aquino:

So now the principle should be completed -- the Law of the Trapezoid finally and completely fused into its emblem. There appeared then the Sigil of the Order as reproduced here. It is a return to the initial Sigil, with the following changes: The curved-line fires of Hell are replaced by the Black Flame, whose emanations are rays, not flickering tongues. There are nine rays, each in strict mathematical proportion to the pentagram or trapezoid. The sourcepoint of the Black Flame completes the Pentagram, as called for in the Book of Coming Forth by Night. Two of the rays of the Flame complete the inverse pentagon about the pentagram, creating a total of nine Golden Section trapezoids in the entire sigil. The three 6's are restored, but with no curved lines. The Set-headed and -tailed Tcham scepter of ancient Khem rises from the Black Flame, its head at the center of the pentagram. Its tail, against the three central rays of the Flame, forms a "W" denoting the "Walhalla" or Hall of the Dead at Schloss Wewelsburg, the Great Gate of the Powers of Darkness in our Time.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
And what is the word under the bleeding blind eye? Can't quite make it all out. I think its the word : aeternum. / Latin (ɪn iːˈtɜːnəm) / adverb. forever; eternally.

like the under title aternum awaits