Am I banned?

Awoken2

Established
I appear to have been blocked from using VC on the app on my android phone. The index page loads but any action causes instant encryption making viewing impossible. If I access the site through a search engine this doesn''t happen. I've now logged on with a different device.

Any idea what the issue may be?

I appear to have been blocked from using VC on the app on my android phone. The index page loads but any action causes instant encryption making viewing impossible. If I access the site through a search engine this doesn''t happen. I've now logged on with a different device.

Any idea what the issue may be?
Touched a raw nerve with any topics?!

Awoken2

Established
You are writing from your own acc, whatever that is it's not a ban.
I know that"s what I thought. Got something blocking my phone though.

I had SCL sub to my Youtube channel about 5 months ago, the day after I got my 1st strike for a video that had been up for over 5 months. Since they subbed my view count hasn't moved.

So you now suspicious and pissed. Create new unrelated channel or abandon youtube altogether, it only going to get worse...
I imagine to log out from all places you are logged in on your phone (and then try VC) just to check if your suspicions are correct would be pain :)

I know that"s what I thought. Got something blocking my phone though.

I had SCL sub to my Youtube channel about 5 months ago, the day after I got my 1st strike for a video that had been up for over 5 months. Since they subbed my view count hasn't moved.
Oooh bruh! You blacklisted!

I kid I kid. Sounds like an app or browser problem