Aluminium poisoning

In the interview below world-renowned physician Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt discusses the extreme dangers posed to our health and the health of the planet from the ongoing climate engineering operations.

polymoog

Superstar
great video, but if its possible, please include some highlights/points from the doctor.
lots of people are interested in it (like me), but dont have the hour to watch the whole video.

great video, but if its possible, please include some highlights/points from the doctor.
lots of people are interested in it (like me), but dont have the hour to watch the whole video.
Off the top of my head, he mentioned several diseases being on the increase and increasingly affecting people at younger and younger ages, including alzheimer and parkinsons. They also discuss people's memories and health in general being negatively affected. Basically, they say this is due to people everywhere experiencing a type of fallout consisting of nano-sized aluminum compounds as well as others.

Dr. Dietrich says all of this is being caused (or worsened) by high levels of Aluminum. He talks about ways that this effect can be reduced and health improved. Perhaps that might be good to look into a bit further if anyone is up for it.

Also, they discuss how it's not only affecting people directly but animals are suffering too. Insect populations have gone down which then also affects the rest of the food-chain that depend on them, birds, etc.
Also topics about what is happening to the world's oceans.

This is just a few of the basic points being discussed in the video.

The video does seem to be getting quite a few views.

Also talked about:
- 5G and how the effects of it combine with aluminum in the body, which is not good.
- Roundup (glyphosate) and aluminum
- Respirory issues, etc.

A lot is mentioned within the comments.

P.S. In case youtube for whatever reason does not work correctly then try viewing the video (or comments) via hooktube instead, simply by replacing "youtube" with "hooktube" within the link, e.g:

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=LQ0hjejI420

Last edited: