Allie X

heyyor

Rookie
Damn, that first one is like a VC greatest hits of MK/occult symbols and scenes. It doesn't try to be subliminal at all, it's straight up, in-your-face liminal(I don't even know if that's a real word, but it sounds good for now)

Corvus Corax

Established
Wow. I watched most of the first with the sound off.
Even weirder!!!!

That suspension shot seemed eerily familiar.

Very weird stuff.

SkepticCat

Veteran
what the hell?! these videos are creepy
They're occult. Demonic.
---

In response to thread generally: Oh look, another Monarch victim! (I don't mean to sound cynical but we have to see this for what it is).

Same as how VC moved past posting pics of the week it is time for us to move past finding examples of Monarched celebrities. There's no doubt it's happening; we need to figure out what to do, what is right.

mecca

Superstar
They're occult. Demonic.
---

In response to thread generally: Oh look, another Monarch victim! (I don't mean to sound cynical but we have to see this for what it is).

Same as how VC moved past posting pics of the week it is time for us to move past finding examples of Monarched celebrities. There's no doubt it's happening; we need to figure out what to do, what is right.
That's true.

Aero

Superstar
Celebrities come to this site, and wouldn't we rather they felt comfortable enough to reach out? Instead of just pointing out how they had part of their lives stolen.

I'm not saying everyone show sympathy to the poor celebrities. But they didn't ask for Monarch programming. Sometimes the only way we can cope is if we embrace it.

mecca

Superstar
Celebrities come to this site, and wouldn't we rather they felt comfortable enough to reach out? Instead of just pointing out how they had part of their lives stolen.

I'm not saying everyone show sympathy to the poor celebrities. But they didn't ask for Monarch programming. Sometimes the only way we can cope is if we embrace it.
I agree with that.

heyyor

Rookie
They're occult. Demonic.
---

While you're right that people should focus more on proactive and positive things like how to fight and stay resistant to mass media propaganda/brainwashing and having empathy and helping their fellow man, I do think that finding, displaying and cataloguing all the various examples of individual people that are involved in the system and it's symbology provides a hugely beneficial service in and of itself by making formerly unaware people wake up to the fact of just how prevalent and abundant all the symbology and accompanying themes are in the entertainment industry and mass media, and when that exposure to the formerly unnoticed symbology is associated with familiar faces that people already have an affinity for, I think there's much more likely to be a visceral reaction and desire for change. There's also more to it than just "Oh look, another Monarch victim" when someone points out a new artist being displayed and degraded with the same deviant symbols and methodology we've seen a bunch of times before. Every time there's a formerly unknown artist/model/performer popping up with this stuff it shows that it wasn't just some popular passing fad or trend in fashion and style, but an ever present and expanding effort to inject the same symbols into common culture and consciousness, usually while simultaneously trying to glamorize negative and deviant behaviors and mindsets

Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran
Don't know what to say to that, heyyor... I've spent a LOT of time and energy trying to expose this system to other people since I 'woke up'. What I've learned now, however is a) people don't care b) people think I'm paranoid and schizophrenic for even talking about it c) they are already familiar with most of these concepts (such as 'chemtrails') and simply can't be bothered to talk about it, signalling again one is insane for even questioning it (gov says it doesn't exist so clearly it doesn't). I've already gotten into arguments with friends who have kindly told me what a tinfoil I am in no small terms (while clearly avoiding looking at the alarming material I've presented to them)... rest choose the option of deafening silence to avoid getting associated with such madness.

So, the battle lines have already been drawn, basically. The people open-minded enough to contemplate these matters will seek them out on their own. This group requires a gentle nudge, at most. The rest have already decided what reality is and will never accept these things no matter what. Matrix already predicted this exact thing in 1999.

I'm going to throw in the towel from here on out and just focus on helping those I consider worth my time. VC has done an admirable job and I require no further hand-holding to understand that this is in fact happening.

queen82

Star
I'm kinda surprised that VC still hasn't covered her. She's basically a new pop sensation and the video for her debut single "Catch" has plenty of weird/occult symbols. The lyrics are pretty sketchy too.

Her "introduction" video also has a shady vibe...

the song is actually not bad, i like the 80's beat , but the video give me headache, so creepy