All things G.W.Bush

williejonesjr

Veteran
Here is Masonic Mode foretelling the towers doom. Just listen to the opening lines to this song...

Weird video. It needed more body rolls.
Weird how much they showed us what they were going to do, and we just didn't catch on.

Stupid us, right?

Awoken2

Superstar
Loved them good body rolls in the beginning!

My guess is the planes and the towers means exactly what we think, but I don't get the significance of filming it backwards
Listen to the lyrics of this song. If you can imagine the possibility that some bands are an actual representation for Freemasonry then the words and visuals become very chilling indeed.
Notice Masonic coding on train at 1 min 57 seconds

Anton Corbijn is responsible for most of Masonic Modes videos.

Here is another example, probably one of the best there is, of the hidden hands plans for our

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I know plenty of people who watched planes hit the towers in person, not on tv. Whether there was some other sort of coordinated controlled demolition event is another story but planes definately hit them.
Specially engineered drones perhaps? From all recorded accounts from pilots and engineers passenger aircraft could not have reached those speeds. So they were kind of flown in like kites ...hitting steel...

justjess

Superstar
Specially engineered drones perhaps? From all recorded accounts from pilots and engineers passenger aircraft could not have reached those speeds. So they were kind of flown in like kites ...hitting steel...

I have no idea. All i do know is some sort of plane hit those buildings. Unless the entire island of manhattan was under some sort of mass hypnosis which i am pretty sure didnt happen

Awoken2

Superstar
For anybody into their Masonic numbers

Likes 888 Dislikes 88

Are YouTube avin a laugh?

He even looks embarrassed himself over the words those kids are reading

Zoidberg

Established
G.W Bush and the entire Bush family are just a bunch of clowns trying to ruin America.

Awoken2

Superstar
And we all know (I assume) what a pet goat represents (us)...

Why do you think we call our children, "kids"?!?!
I often wondered why Bush looked so uncomfortable during this reading. It wasn't that he was trying to take in what he had just been told.

As sinister as this suggestion may be it does highlight how depraved these individuals are.

So focus on what the kids are saying, take into account his connections (322, riding the goat) and then perhaps reassess the whole situation.

Etagloc

Superstar
For anybody into their Masonic numbers

Likes 888 Dislikes 88

Are YouTube avin a laugh?

He even looks embarrassed himself over the words those kids are reading
wow that's crazy id never seen that

Etagloc

Superstar
to me the question that puzzles me... and someone asked me about this today and I couldnt really give much of an answer and I myself had to say I dont really know.......

did he have a direct role in the 9/11 thing? or was it really other people and he just was more complicit?

Like I mean- how direct was his role? He just knew about it and went along? or..... was he more of a direct role in it?

I am not really sure but I definitely think he had something to do with 9/11.... im surprised there's still people who don't realize he had something to do with it.... that it was definitely an inside job.....