All things G.W.Bush

Karlysymon

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar
Have a good look at this video. Now notice at 44 seconds you clearly see the war planes around the twin towers. Now freeze frame at 3 min 12 seconds and the planes are not there.

So the question has to be why were the planes either added or removed during the shooting of this video?

I can't think of a rational explanation for it.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Have a good look at this video. Now notice at 44 seconds you clearly see the war planes around the twin towers. Now freeze frame at 3 min 12 seconds and the planes are not there.

So the question has to be why were the planes either added or removed during the shooting of this video?

Loved them good body rolls in the beginning!

My guess is the planes and the towers means exactly what we think, but I don't get the significance of filming it backwards

williejonesjr

Veteran
It gets worse. Just concentrate on the image AND the audio at 55 seconds..... and yes that is a missile.

Omg! More body rolls and the same choreography from the other video!

Talk about predictive programming with the missed and lyrics.

justjess

Superstar

I know plenty of people who watched planes hit the towers in person, not on tv. Whether there was some other sort of coordinated controlled demolition event is another story but planes definately hit them.