All things G.W.Bush

Awoken2

Superstar
to me the question that puzzles me... and someone asked me about this today and I couldnt really give much of an answer and I myself had to say I dont really know.......

did he have a direct role in the 9/11 thing? or was it really other people and he just was more complicit?

Like I mean- how direct was his role? He just knew about it and went along? or..... was he more of a direct role in it?

I am not really sure but I definitely think he had something to do with 9/11.... im surprised there's still people who don't realize he had something to do with it.... that it was definitely an inside job.....
The Skull and Bones Society is just another faction of the Freemasons.
The Freemasons objectives are quite clear, they are carved in stone in Georgia.
To achieve their goal of a new world order they need to create chaos. This can be linked to all illuminati symbology. A closer look at the Great Seal of the United States proves this.

https://statesymbolsusa.org/symbol-official-item/national-us/state-seal/united-states-seal

I posted some quite good historical links looking at Freemasonry last night in the ex Free Mason thread, they give you a very good insight into how powerful this organisation really is.

There is no possibility that Bush wasn't totally complicit in 9/11. The planning for that event was immense and could not have been carried out without the complicity of people at the very top.

If you read in full the Kybalion and absorb it"s mind blowing contents it really does clarify a lot of the issues which people spend their time arguing about on here

The Kybalion teaches the Freemasons that evil is just another expression of good, so in effect It's fine to commit acts of evil as long as something good comes from it...hence the saying "from chaos comes order".

I prefer to look at it like this. Let's just say you were on a ship that sank and you were washed up on a desert island. Also on that island a Muslim had been washed up, a Jew, a Christian.

Now would those people then start fighting over their individual beliefs or do you think they would put their differences aside and use their combined skills to make their lives easier?

It's only the people "in charge" that want war, the vast majority of people that they represent do not.

All prejudice towards other groups/religions have been developed through their total control of the media with lies and propaganda.

They have a clear objective. And that objective i fear is now going to be realised.

They have created that many divisive issues that the general public are now totally preoccupied with, this ensures that they are unable to see the bigger picture. And thats exactly how it is supposed to be.

Awoken2

Superstar
G.W Bush and the entire Bush family are just a bunch of clowns trying to ruin America.
They ruined America the moment they turned 3 steel framed buildings to dust then blamed the Arabs. The very same Arabs that Trump sold a hundred billion dollars worth of weapons to. Just read up on The Greater Israel project for better clarity.

Etagloc

Superstar
The Skull and Bones Society is just another faction of the Freemasons.
The Freemasons objectives are quite clear, they are carved in stone in Georgia.
To achieve their goal of a new world order they need to create chaos. This can be linked to all illuminati symbology. A closer look at the Great Seal of the United States proves this.

https://statesymbolsusa.org/symbol-official-item/national-us/state-seal/united-states-seal

I posted some quite good historical links looking at Freemasonry last night in the ex Free Mason thread, they give you a very good insight into how powerful this organisation really is.

There is no possibility that Bush wasn't totally complicit in 9/11. The planning for that event was immense and could not have been carried out without the complicity of people at the very top.

If you read in full the Kybalion and absorb it"s mind blowing contents it really does clarify a lot of the issues which people spend their time arguing about on here

The Kybalion teaches the Freemasons that evil is just another expression of good, so in effect It's fine to commit acts of evil as long as something good comes from it...hence the saying "from chaos comes order".

I prefer to look at it like this. Let's just say you were on a ship that sank and you were washed up on a desert island. Also on that island a Muslim had been washed up, a Jew, a Christian.

Now would those people then start fighting over their individual beliefs or do you think they would put their differences aside and use their combined skills to make their lives easier?

It's only the people "in charge" that want war, the vast majority of people that they represent do not.

All prejudice towards other groups/religions have been developed through their total control of the media with lies and propaganda.

They have a clear objective. And that objective i fear is now going to be realised.

They have created that many divisive issues that the general public are now totally preoccupied with, this ensures that they are unable to see the bigger picture. And thats exactly how it is supposed to be.
all that is well and good but I already knew he was complicit and that doesn't answer my question-

I mean- was he like a mastermind behind 9/11? Was a lead guy behind it? Or were other people playing that role and he just went along with it? I already know he played a role. But how direct was his role? Did he play a lead role or was he just going along with it?

Awoken2

Superstar
all that is well and good but I already knew he was complicit and that doesn't answer my question-

I mean- was he like a mastermind behind 9/11? Was a lead guy behind it? Or were other people playing that role and he just went along with it? I already know he played a role. But how direct was his role? Did he play a lead role or was he just going along with it?
Well looking at Bush a bit closer he appears to struggle masterminding tying his own shoe laces so I very much doubt he was the brains behind anything.

These events are planned many many years in advance. The people in key positions when these events happen are not put in post by any democratic process, as most people are led to believe.

I can't answer your questions on individual names but the organisations they represent are the ones responsible.

Etagloc

Superstar
Well looking at Bush a bit closer he appears to struggle masterminding tying his own shoe laces so I very much doubt he was the brains behind anything.
So it is difficult to say specifically what role he played. Because to say "Bush was behind it"... to me that would be like saying he was the brains behind it. And I am with you. I think Bush was smarter than he let on but I still don't think he seemed particularly smart. So I'm thinking some other people must have actually been behind it and all he did was go along. But we can only speculate, I think. I am curious what we'll know in the future insha'Allah.

Awoken2

Superstar
The Freemasons have Nicola Teslas technology at their disposal.
They are planning to use that technology to usher in their new world order.
As preposterous as it may sound when "alien" spaceships do arrive it will be a construct of the Freemasons, they are occultists. And occulrism all revolves around hidden knowledge.
The "mainstream" has been programming us for this event for many many years.
Just one of the latest examples of this below...

Etagloc

Superstar
The Freemasons have Nicola Teslas technology at their disposal.
They are planning to use that technology to usher in their new world order.
As preposterous as it may sound when "alien" spaceships do arrive it will be a construct of the Freemasons, they are occultists.
That's the Project Bluebeam thing. I've heard about that. I wonder will it really happen. If it does I'll be happy I aready know about it.

Aero

Superstar
Bush and Cheney were great fall guys for the Military complex. That is in fact where the cultists are all congregating. How else could the operate the way they do? They got the police, feds, media and every citizen totally wrapped up. That's the whole point of Satanic cannibalism. To chop people up into little bits and saran wrap the body parts for safe keeping.

Everyone has been affected by their choppers. And I'm being serious. We have all been consistently, and effectively chopped up. It's only a question of if we are actually still alive or not. I think that some of us are. But most people actually aren't.

So it is difficult to say specifically what role he played. Because to say "Bush was behind it"... to me that would be like saying he was the brains behind it. And I am with you. I think Bush was smarter than he let on but I still don't think he seemed particularly smart. So I'm thinking some other people must have actually been behind it and all he did was go along. But we can only speculate, I think. I am curious what we'll know in the future insha'Allah.
If you’re interested in who was behind 9/11, UAC has posted an excellent lecture by Christopher Bollyn describing the companies and people behind the event right here:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/cia-agent-confesses-on-deathbed-‘we-blew-up-wtc7-on-9-11’.1075/page-6#post-103660

As well, on YT, you can watch the “9/11 Missing Links” documentary, which essentially entails the same information.

Etagloc

Superstar
If you’re interested in who was behind 9/11, UAC has posted an excellent lecture by Christopher Bollyn describing the companies and people behind the event right here:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/cia-agent-confesses-on-deathbed-‘we-blew-up-wtc7-on-9-11’.1075/page-6#post-103660

As well, on YT, you can watch the “9/11 Missing Links” documentary, which essentially entails the same information.
UAC is always posting great stuff. I wonder if he ever thinks about posting something mediocre just to switch it up. Insha'Allah I'll check it out. I have been meaning to learn more about 9/11.

Awoken2

Superstar
That's the Project Bluebeam thing. I've heard about that. I wonder will it really happen. If it does I'll be happy I aready know about it.
The first time I ever heard of the number trillion it was in relation to missing trillions after 9/11. Thats their black budget money....being spent on their next illusion. So you can bet your ass it will be happening.

polymoog

Superstar
Poor guy. Poor Laura. She deals with that everyday. The father was linked to paedo rings so I wouldn't doubt it if he assaulted little Georgie.
theres the paedo angle which is probably likely, given Magogs ranking in masonry and the illuminati, and the gay-conflicted angle driving him to drink away his problems.

http://mindprod.com/politics/bushismsgay.html

despite all of his warts, shortcomings, and malevolence, i appreciate the humor in him being terrible liar. he also cuts loose at inappropriate times due to his drunkenness, which is amusing.

Awoken2

Superstar
If the American public can't identify a baffoon when they have one as President then there isn't much hope of them sussing Trump out either.

polymoog

Superstar
Isn't Bush befitting of the appellation of a dictator? He has a million+ Afghan and Iraqi deaths to his credit. He isn't any different from Stalin or Pol Pot. I guess the aesthetics of "leader" of the "free world" have to be maintained.
dictator, no (unless you would classify him as a tyrant or a despot). aiding and abetting the murder of millions, yes, but any world leader these days is guilty of that if they have declared war or a "police action" on their own or another countrys people.

Karlysymon

Superstar
dictator, no (unless you would classify him as a tyrant or a despot). aiding and abetting the murder of millions, yes, but any world leader these days is guilty of that if they have declared war or a "police action" on their own or another countrys people.
Huxley would probably disagree with you because what he calls the "leaders", who would make the "visions of the future" a reality, our present reality, is nothing but dictators.
Besides, we are already living under a scientific dictatorship.