All the symbols/hand gestures Megathread

Journeyman

Established
I think one of the 'astronauts' is attempting the M sign, but the gloves aren't helping!

Journeyman

Established
Front page of BBC Sport has Nadal celebrating. Check the hand signal...

Only a short video, a good selection of images from some famous paintings all the way through to movie and music stars of recent times.

Attachments

Sibi

Star
Someone gave me the answer to this one it's the cornerstone of Free Masonry

Yes but we need more infos on these, here you have posted good exemples on how they hide it in logos

Thank you very much, nice link but I feel like this thread does not interest many people on the forum except you and I :p I wanted to create some kind of sign/symbols encyclopedia for the forum once we're done having all of them (i'm graphist) but I needed more interest from the community, not just me showing you what I know. I already know most of the symbols from your link except the "V" sign, hand over heart and nazi sign, i did'nt know these were related to FM. I will edit the post if there is a little more interest otherwise I feel like it's useless unfortunately to keep going. Thank you for your interest tho =D
I think it's a great idea to have information archived here. The outside links may become dead.

Sibi

Star
This is a gross picture of John Lennon, Yoko Ono - not looking happy, and Andy Warhol groping each other. I would say those are evil hand signs.

Journeyman

Established

Sibi

Star
TIL Prince Hall Freemasons carry around black stones of the Muslim Kaaba with them.

Vmort

Star
Right eye — Sun side, acess to LEFT hemisphere, contious side.
Left eye — Moon side, acess to RIGHT hemisphere, subcontious.
How I can send you some images to yout Pinterest> I've found new theme.

Last edited:

Journeyman

Established
How I can send you some images to yout Pinterest> I've found new theme.
Hi Vmort,

I'm not the creator of this Pinterest board, just sharing what I found on my online travels :)

By the way, I think the black/white checkerboard on the masonic tracing boards is also a reflection of the conscious / subconscious duality concept...

thanks, this link works (for some reason the other link doesn't)
Ah, the fault is mine, apologies!

I typed the link as I was having some access issues, but I neglected to include the / character. Thanks to @Sibi for saving the day!
:)

Vmort

Star
HIVITES -- BEE HIVE!
CERN IS THE MAIN THREAT -- FIONA BARNETT QUOTE BEE HIVE SYMBOLISM.
OCTOGON -- BEE HIVE CELLS.

BEE HIVE = HIVITES! Laborous Delivery Barberini family symbolism.
People are dead here: muscules relaxed, mouth opened
Rome in the Footsteps of an XVIIIth Century Traveller
A Laborious Delivery - the puzzling coats of arms of Urban VIII (1623-1644) by Bernini in S, Pietro
BARBERINI -- BARBAR
from BERBER has lived near Carthago.
All these people are MK ULTRA victims themselves and give us insider infromation about symbolism too.

KIM NOBLE"S ART THE BEST MK ULTRA DEPICTION
DEPROGRAMMING AND RECOVER FROM MK ULTRA
ILLUMINATI, MASONIC, & SATANIC HANDSIGNS, OCTOZONE, OCTORING SYMBOLISM, Y FRONT

HIVITES: LITERATURE, ART, RUSSIAN SOVIET MOVIES, ANIME AND VIDEO GAMES, KPOP, WESTERN ANIMATION, BOLLYWOOD

SHELL SYMBOLISM @Shuna explains. Full article
Symbol close to the fleur-de-lis: for the fleur-de-lys, it's the ring.
Symbol of power, sovereignty, honor and loyalty, and purity of body and soul. It is used in the scout movement, freemasonry, alchemy and in some religions. In Scouting, the three petals take up the three adventurers of the Scout promise, the three principles and duties (God, Country and Home) and the three virtues (Self-denial, Loyalty and Purity) and the North indicated by one of the petals in The way young people should go, always up.

BEE Symbolism @Shuna explains
The bee is in the working context, as the hive is a reference to the building of the Goddess. To the Mother Goddess, because the shape of the hive also refers to the old buildings that allowed ice to be stored. Example: Freemasons are workers, who work for the Goddess. The beehive is also considered a representation of the Temple.

The victims are also represented as flowers, the bees bringing the liquor from the flowers back to the hive to create the honey, which is considered, in many representations, to be a "sacred" product. For example, honey, along with other foods, was used to create sweets for the Egyptian Gods. Knowing that Venus accompanies in the first quarter, that of the earth. While the flowers feed on the sun.

FLEUR-DE-LYS SYMBOLISM@Shuna Explains fleur-de-lis:
I had seen this image a while ago. I zapped it. For my part, I thought about the evolution, which Freemasonry is doing by following the act of Odin. When he sacrifices his body, for the spirit. And when I think about it, the members who "marry" the Goddess, may in some cases have tattoos, which is a symbol of contract. And the evil bee, who sleeps with the Queen, dies of exhaustion. Whereas in religion, God is light, is hidden after reproduction with the Goddess, since he integrates her body. As confirmed: "the bee seems to disappear in winter". What is interesting with the nine Muses is that she represents a characteristic of the first Goddess. Whereas the number nine, which approximates the number of Satan (of the Mother Goddess). The fleur-de-lis symbolizes precisely: The Lis (or Lys) in my dictionary:
The lily is synonymous with whiteness and, consequently, with purity, innocence, virginity. It is found in Boehme or Silesius as a symbol of celestial purity: The betrothed of his soul desires to enter; blooms: the lily does not come to bloom.
However, the lily lends itself to a completely different interpretation, It would be the metamorphosis of a cute, Apollo. Hyacinthos, and as such would recall forbidden loves; but this is the martagon lily (the red lily). It is by picking martagon (the red lily). It was while picking a lily (or a narcissus) that Persephone was dragged by Hades, in love with her, into a sudden opening in the ground, to her underground kingdom; as such, the lily could symbolize temptation or the gate to Hell. In his Mythology of Plants, Angelo de Gubernatis considers that the lily is attributed to Venus and the Satyrs, no doubt because of the shameful pistil and, therefore, the lily is a symbol of generation; which, according to this author, would have made him chosen by the kings of France as a symbol of the prosperity of the race. Besides this phallic aspect, Huymans denounces in La Cathédrale its heady scents: its perfume is absolutely the opposite of a hunting scent; it is a mixture of honey and pepper, some mixture of honey and pepper, something pungent and sweet, pale and strong; it comes from the aphrodisiac preserve of the Levant and the erotic jam of India. We could recall here the Baudelairean correspondences of cas parfums: which sing the transports of the spirit and its. This symbolism is rather lunar and feminine, as Mallarmé felt so well:
"And you made the sobbing whiteness of lilies.
Who rolls on seas of sighs that she brushes.
Through the blue incense of pale horizons.
Ascend dreamily to the weeping moon!
This symbolism is further clarified by being internalized, in another poem, Hiérofiade:
...s'affeuille
As near a basin in the water iron welcomes me
The pasta lilies that are in me...

The symbolism of the waters is added here to that of the moon and dreams to make the lily the flower of love, of an intense love, but which, in its ambiguity, can be unrealized, repressed or sublimated. If sublimated, the lily is the flower of glory.
This motion is not foreign to the equivalence that can be established between the lily and the lotus, raised above muddy and informal waters. It is then a symbol and informal. It is then a symbol of the realization of the antithetical possibilities of being. Perhaps we should interpret in this sense the words of Anchises to Aeneas, predicting to him the marvelous destiny of his race: You will be Marcellus. Give threads with both hands, that I scatter dazzling flowers (Virgil, Aeneid, 6, 884). This offering of lilies, in memory of the young Marcellus, during the descent of Aeneas into the Underworld, illustrates all the ambiguity of the flower: seeing it at the edge of the Léché (6, 706), Aeneas is traversed by a shiver sacred before the mystery of the; on the other hand, these dazzling flowers offered to the adopted son of Augustus, help to rekindle in the heart of Aeneas the love of his future glory. Both funereal and exalting value of the symbol. The heraldic lily with six petals can still be identified with the six spokes of the wheel whose circumference is not traced, that is to say with the six rays of the sun: (GUBC, GUES) flower of glory in source of fertility.
In the biblical tradition, the lily is the symbol of the election, of the choice of the loved one:
Like the lily between thistles, like my beloved between young women.
(Cantique des Cantiques, 1 - 2).
Such was the privilege of Israel among the nations, of the Virgin Mary among the women of Israel. The lily also symbolizes abandonment to the will of God, that is to say to the Province, which provides for the needs of its elect:
Observe field lilies as they grow; they neither toil nor spin. (Matthew 6:29). Thus abandoned in the hands of God, the lily is however better dressed than Solomon in all his glory. It would symbolize the mythical abandonment to the grace of God.

LIS (of the valleys)
According to a mythical interpretation of the number s, the valley of Song of Songs means the world, the lily designates Christ. The son of the valleys is related to the tree of life planted in Paradise. It is he who restores pure life, the promise of immortality and salvation).

Freedom -- Liberte meaning
According to the writer of the book Freemason, writes that the lodges: Sorry for the greatness I decided to copy the chapter, rather to summarize, it has quite a lot of interesting information. That's it, so for him it's the thinkers who made the Revolution. Note that he has a group at the very top, who themselves obey other people (who are for example in Marvel, the Illuminati). They themselves obey people, who are the most unknown to Freemasonry (he doesn't even mention it in the book). For the French Revolution, there could have been an accumulation of problems, over the centuries and the thinkers who began to meet in the institutions which were the cafés, which can be compared to tea rooms, not to bars, which the revolution would have been thinking. But obviously, and seeing certain images, I myself think of the Freemasons. For the Roman side, as for the Sade; I have to research, although we talked about it, I don't remember what I was told about the choice "Libertas" for Rome:

In the lodges of the Grand Lodge of France, which wants to be "symbolist" and "humanist", the outfits end with the acclamation: "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity" which, as everyone knows, is the motto of the Republic resulting from the French Revolution. The Freemasons thus want to testify to their commitment to this historical moment which saw the end of the Old Regime. What more beautiful program, at first sight, than these three deaths?
In reality, nothing could be more false, more falsified and more aberrant. The French Revolution of 1789 which was, more by sides, one of the darkest moments in history owes nothing to Freemasonry as an intuition. There are Executioners among the executioners as well as among the victims. It was clubs of thought, factions that prepared this revolution and not the Masonic lodges, some of which were completely destroyed by the tidal wave. This motto, "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity" owes nothing to Freemasonry. The latter was content to recover it much later, believing that it was thus using the fundamental values. Here again, the humanist Masons of the Grand Lodge of France are seriously mistaken. They remain stuck in the false values of a nineteenth century with romanticism social nourishing and degrading Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, three words which are to be analyzed in the past participle.
When a pseudo-initiate speaks of freedom, he means personal independence which others must respect. When he speaks of fraternity, he means cronyism, relations, seeking support for his personal benefit.
The goal of initiation is not to train "free" men (1) in the modern sense of the word, that is to say, independent or obeying only their good (or bad?) will. "which led to the permissive society. Our desire for independence at all costs is one of the causes of our unhappiness and the spiritual poverty of our society. Through ritual we are rid of this mirage that is the "independence. In nature, in the universe, everything is independent. Individuality in the absolute sense does not exist. Our physical organism is already a kind of community where the different functions and the different organs must work to be the same Everyone renounces their illusory independence to submit to the Rule and thus find liberation. Freedom is a false concept, a bastard idea. No one will ever be free. On the other hand, each being has the capacity to free themselves, to live one more effective than initiation. We are not born initiated, we become one. In person does not initiate on its own. It is only our individualism which stands in the way of our liberation at our initiation. Seeking the latter involves a tremendous drive, a desire to live intensely. On the construction site, to work, you must not have a servile character but develop your creative faculties.
When Freemasons speak of equality, they are either driving or unconscious. They forget the initiatory hierarchy. They ignore the most elementary laws of life, since equality does not exist in nature. This false idea of equality has given birth to the worst political doctrines, to engendered the worst crimes. It was translated, in the West, by Marxism which largely penetrated the Freemasonry of the Grand Orient and its branches. Latent Marxism, in the form of false tolerance and egalitarianism, has also been introduced as an intellectual reference in other persuasions. Freemasons are so cautious in the field of ideas that they opt for any type of security. The idea of equality is very practical since it allows you to confine yourself to the most reassuring of mediocrities. And if a Brother engages more intensely on the initiatory path, we do everything to clip his wings, under the pretext that he would become less "equal" than other brothers.
Equality is a republican utopia that does not exist in nature but has found refuge in most Masonic lodges. With all due respect to the egalitarians, initiation leads to the formation of an elite. The French in particular hate this term. It implies so many responsibilities, work, duties to accomplish so many responsibilities, work, duties to accomplish when the elite is solely based on the personal value of beings, that equalities are preferable. If tomorrow a real elite is recreated, how will it be able to admit that Duty is absent from the pseudo-elites, intelligentsia and momenklatura of all kinds?
The only equality experienced by initiates is in relation to ritual and symbols. They are revealed to all the brothers who thus have equal opportunities if they are determined to work and progress on the path of
initiation. They are determined to work and progress on the path of initiation. To be clear, we should rather speak of identity. The beings are identical in the Cause, in the principle of life, but they are fundamentally unequal in the way in which they use it and conduct their life.
"Freedom", "Equality"... here are two excellent profane visions which have succeeded in penetrating into the lodges and in desacralizing them. In the temple and outside the temple, these two ideas are charged with passionate values and conveyed by individuals who give themselves a good conscience by satisfying infantile sentimentality and by uttering words which they consider altruistic. They want to make others happy in spite of themselves. Isn't that the worst aberration?
One would have hoped that it would be otherwise with "fraternity". It was not the case. At the Grand Lodge of France as elsewhere, Masons confuse fraternity with cronyism and mutual aid. However, this initiatory value remains fundamental. To take on its real significance, the initiatory birth begins with a death. A death to appearances, to contingencies, to the profane world. On entering the community, the initiate changes his name. On entering the community, the initiate changes his name. He is reborn in fraternity. He also receives more other names than "My brother". A true Lodge is a brotherhood. He no longer receives any name other than "My Brother". A true Lodge is an initiatory fraternity where each, by serving his brother, serves the common work. We do not deny our personal qualities, but place them in a chain of unions. The community thus allows everyone to surpass themselves without destroying themselves, to communicate with their Brothers without losing their originality. Beyond the simple team spirit, already so appreciable in the profane world, unity gradually discovers the fraternal spirit, that which allows the Brothers to create themselves through each other.
Brotherly love is an essential dimension of initiation. It is through him that the Work can be accomplished. This love is commensurate with our gift, with the offering of what is best in us. Initiation teaches us to transmit the life we have received. What has been given to us, we in turn give.
The freedom, equality and fraternity offered by the peries. The "Masonic ideal" is only a fall into materialism and false problems. The initiation is not made to develop doctrines, philosophies, to agitate ready-made ideas. The only work of the initiates is to build, to build man and the Temple, to take into account the evolution of human thought and to adapt the rules of construction to new data. It is a permanent presence of Life. The notion of ideal seems fixed to us, and to make perceive, with which wishes it, the vital laws. An ideal is not creative. It encloses the individual in an intellectual prison.
Any lodge which ends its meetings with the acclamation "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity" thus proves that it belongs to the most profaned and remotest Freemasonry from initiation. Each Mason should however know that there is a ritual acclamation, coming from the depths of the ages, of which most workshops have unfortunately lost the meaning. This cheer is magical nature. It celebrates the joy of work accomplished and the presence of the Great Architect of the Universe.
Shouldn't their lodges forget their false ideals and restore this acclamation, this magic of the rite where the initiatory life is expressed?

(1) To enter an initiatory Lodge, one must be "free and of good morals". These "good morals" are not a moral reference, but are based on the need to respect Harmony in its cause. This is why homosexuals, betraying the natural harmony, have no possibility of entering the temple, as has always been indicated in the Landmarks.
Note that the chain of Union represents the rite I keep talking about, where they exchange their energies for that of the altar (that of the egregore of the altar or of the Great Architect [which looks like the description of the Antichrist, the second God (who in the Book of Revelation is the description of Satan)]. a community, an organization which is in this case a sect, a sect, which becomes a person... We see it in the physical, which changes, whether in the eyes, as in the globality of the face and as he also says in the Bible, the Antichrist looks alike. And like I said, I saw the damage on my cousin.

Someone just asked me "Who are the #Hivites?" Ansewer: All of the terrorists in the entire world, including ISIS & Antifa, and every deep state ever, are part of an ancient Babylonian cult family who have dominated&ruled every civilization on earth since biblical times 6000+years #Hivites #mindcontrol #HivitesGetLit #MindControl #Phoenicia #PhoeniciaisFalling #FollowTheWhiteRabbit #Welcome2Wonderland #SayBraveThings #ItEndsNow #MAGA

They claim they descend directly from the garden of Eden through Cain's line, &that Cain's parents were actually Lilith (the female 1/2 of God in Talmudic tradition) &a demon she made (aka the serpent or the devil).

They claim to follow the "true" religion of Abraham, and they describe Abraham as a "friend of God" which should be taken literally, as if Abraham was "God's" contemporary. They also call themselves "Children of God" and "The Family" #Hivites

My family tells me that we are descended from this same line, from Abraham by way of David/Solomon and on through Mary, mother of Jesus. My family also claim Constantine & Charlemaigne (i.e. ROME) as ancestors.

I believe there is one true God and I believe Jesus taught us how to connect with God directly, which saves us from looking to the #Hivites to tell us what God is or wants. The #truth resonates. We all must look within for these answers, not without, lest we become controlled.

They use neuro-linguistic programming tactics and are often in positions of authority (addicted to seretonin, dopamine, and adrenalin) they are rude and uncaring, fake, and dishonest. LEARN HOW TO SPOT THEM, LEARN HOW TO STOP THEM. #Hivites

Mary, mother of Jesus is descended from Naomi through Kind David/Solomon. Thus, Jesus, like me, was born into a #Hivite family & was likely tortured & dissociated as a child just like I was. This practice has perpetuated itself in FAMILIES since Babylon. #Phoenicia #Hivites

Cain was the first murderer, and one of the #Hivite mantras is "Murder is death, death is murder" meaning that none of them die a natural death, everyone in the cult is murdered, because they aim to overturn & corrupt everything that is "natural"

"Not dying" to them means everyone in the cult is murdered, no one dies a natural death. Living forever is in name only. The first death is when your body dies. The second death is the last time someone speaks your name. Whoever is most famous lives longest & is therefore God.

You may also know the #Hivites by other names: freemasons, illuminati, Khazarian, Ashkenazi, Antifa, Isis, Mormon, Scientology, Roman catholic, Muslim brotherhood, CIA, monarchy, deep state, shadow government, luciferian, etc. They will never identify themselves as #Hivites

They have deliberately obscured their existence and their practices throughout history to ensure their survival and they perpetuate their system in a terrifyingly successful way through torture and mind control of their own children. #Hivites

Later in the line of Cain, we reach Joseph in Genesis (of the technicolor dreamvcoat fame, not the step father of Jesus). Jospeph marries a woman named Asenath who is a Hivite priestess, described in Apocryphal texts as a "pagan" who undergoes a "ritual" with bee hive elements

This is to 'convert' Asenath from her #Hivite pagan occultist pedo rapist human sacrificing heritage so that she can marry Joseph. She and Joseph end up ruling over the Isrealites during the exile in Ancient Egypt. #Hivites

They give birth to a son, Ephraim, and later in this line comes Noah and his wife Naomi of the Ark fame. This is how the #Hivite culture married into State rule (Egypt) & found it's way into the modern era after the great flood (through the #Hivite priestess Naomi) #Phoenicia

I believe Jesus woke up from the mind control, started teaching people to resist #Hivite control, & they crucified him (ritual sacrifice) & co-opted his message of self-reliance/empowerment & personal direct relationship with God and twisted it, just as he warned they would do.

Many know the #Hivites by other names, such as "the 13th illuminati blood line" or the "lost tribe of isreal" and they are all connected and coordinated with each other. Even now, ISIS, Antifa, Elites, The Royal Families, the Masons and every other secret society ARE #Hivites

They push false narratives (like reptilians and Satan and whatever works best at the moment) to incite fear &outrage in order to control the masses. They trick the public into thinking they need #Hivite leaders to protect them when in reality they only need protection FROM them.

They wrote the Gnostic gospels &(I believe) made up the Annunaki/Nephilum/Reptilians &other false narratives to obscure &hide their existence. They only need the sacrifice ritual to secure and consolidate political and civic power. They are pedophiles and want to normalize it.

But this is all just part of the false narratives to make them seem superhuman & externally powerful & authoritative - the rituals and practices are nothing more than self hypnosis and mind control of people who were all tortured the same way I was as children. #Dissociation A #Hitive named #Zoroaster brought this practice into what is now Iran (ISIS anyone?) and the Zoroastrian theology is very close to the doctrine they follow today = Dualism. #Hivites

Their aim is to achieve "the great work" (ie: NWO, one world gov't under "benevolent despotism") - which would only serve THEM in seizing total control of humanity, normalizing p***philia &ritual human sacrifice, &depopulating Earth through mass extermination of humanity (90%)

They play humanity and culture like an alternate reality game (ARG anyone?) and it's ALWAYS a "choose your own adventure" game, where free will reigns supreme & they let you make your own choices (even though heavily influenced by post-hypnotic suggestion) #Hivites

I say #Phoenicia because this is the last society in which they existed openly and practiced these methods of torture, mind control, and human sacrifice for consolidation of civic power. #Hivites

Also, you can spot a #Hivite pretty easily. They usually have ancient symbols tattooed on their bodies, especially Phoenician & Egyptian symbols, or runic & viking symbols, anything ancient & esoteric is what they cling to #Hivites Know how2 spot them them, know how2 stop them

You can also spot a #Hivite by their behavior. They use mind control tactics (look this up to guard against it). They talk fast, pressure you to make decisions, they throw you off & then ask you to make split decisions

They goad the masses into killing each other, and they are happy when people die. They want only enough people alive to serve them. When the population grows too large, the people rise up and oppose them, and their constructed civilization falls (Babylon, Egypt, #Phoenicia etc)

So all of these monarchies and evildoers and terrorist are all one group: #Hivites. They hide in EVERYTHING and their goal is to corrupt and destroy everything and anything natural. They model themselves after Bee/Hive themes, they have queens and drones and workers. #Phoenicia

They are the only terrorists and they are all FAMILY. They lure non-family members into the cult too, but it is families who perpetuate the practice and keep it working in the world through their bloodlines. They obsess over genetics and strictly control who is allowed to "breed"

They eat flesh and kill babies because it desecrates everything natural. They use blood for parabiosis to try and live forever, but "not dying" to them is not the same as living forever as we have come to understand it. Everything they do and say is SYMBOLIC #EsotericWidsom

In their eyes, This IS the Apocalypse as described in the biblical book of Revalations - Apocalypse = the uncovering of something hidden, a revealing of that which has been obscured. #Hivites

They intermarry all the time and have several unique genetic markers (like Ashkenazi DNA and Coloboma of the eye). They obsess over the "reptile brain" aka amygdala because it houses the pineal gland (Reptilians anyone?) #Hivites

Here's a #Hivite doozy of a lie: G.O.D. = Guild of Doom. One head at the top of the pyramid is God (most powerful hivite aka most awful person of them all who's done any and everything to gain that position) 12 other heads at "the table" then on down the pyramid from there.

They gravitate to sales and often are in the real estate field. Beware anyone who talk s too much and then pressures you to make a decision, especially a big one! This is suggestion and mind Control! #Hivites

Some additional thoughts: they use symbols like the butterfly to denote Monarch MK ultra programming. They use cats to denote Beta sex slave mk ultra programming. They call themselves Lions, Snakes, and reptiles. They worship will and intellect above all and are Godless. #Hivites

Because they've not yet been identified as a single group, they have been able to pit humanity against itself with false dichotomies, identity politics (race baiting anyone?), appeals to authority and other fallacies that fuel tension and aggression among the masses. #Hivites.

They are also responsible for the New Age movement, Born Again Christianity, and likely all of the cults you are familiar with. #Hivites #PhoeniciaisFalling #ItEndsNow #pizzagateisreal #SurvivorsUnite #followthewhiterabbit #Welcome2Wonderland

They have infiltrated our government at all levels including the military, and they have been actively working to euthanize 90% of humanity. They are into epigentics and eugenics and illegal human experimentation (MKUltra anyone?) #ItEndsNow #PhoeniciaisFalling #Wonderland

They do a self sacrifice and rebirth (resurrection) ritual. Once you complete it, you are "Born Again" in the awareness of the cult. From what I can tell, I believe that, to them, I've done this now by waking myself up from the mind control. #Hivites

We must consider every narrative to be Symbolic. These hivite assholes speak in riddles and symbols.

Learn their symbolism
RED SHOES by Christopher Lord - Truthiracy House of Widsom
Saturn (EL) rules time and Zodiac. CROWN of EL = Cronus, Crone, Old (time). Phoenician = "Cronus" (EL), Latin "Corona", German = krone (scull cap), Greek = Cronus or Kronos = Saturn, Father of time.
In Pizzagate scandal many people are wondering what the Red Shoes stand for in the group picture with Tony Podesta. I have to first to teach you about the esoteric meaning of color Red and meaning of shoes.
1. LIFE. Red is the color of natural sexual arousal. So red represents Fertility of Nature (LIFE) or LOVE and Passion. Red is the color of Love and romance. Red District of Amsterdam -- SEX (XXX). This is why strippers and prostitutes wear RED to signal their nasty sexuality.
Red is the color of Blood. Red represents female menstrual cycle that startes at teen (of Age). Red means you are of age to have sexual intercourse. This is the age of a teen begins to wear RED lipstick.
Our Red Bloody Heart is what we are LOVE and HATE with. The symbol of our SOUL, our LIFE. The Heart of LOVE, DEATH and Sarcrifice.
The SUN is the center of our Solar (SUN) System. SOL = SOUL = SUN. This is why the center of our human body is called the SOLAR Plexus.
The Sun God is the OFFspring of Mother nature. Isis (ICE, Winter, Death) -- Cow Godess. Apis - Egyptian BULL God, green one. ORphan -- OFFspring, Son. Traveling Fool (Sun, SON) left all alone to pass from one status to another. Jester, Jack sharacter.
ORE (Hebrew Light) -- ORB -- RA/RE/ORE/Ro, OWR/AURum (gold). Sunrise -- SUN RA EYES.
The Travelling Fool! The Character of Nature! The FOOL KING of the SUN! First BORN of the DEAD!
RA (RE) was the Sun God the Travelling Fool on his annual journey. The ancient belived the Sun God walked across the sky! REd ROse.
The Sun is: RA (RE), Apollo (Apple EL) the Bull (Ball, Bol), Apollyon Devil of the Bible! Diablo is the Devil! DIA - Bull one of two BI - BULLS, TWO seasons Summer and Winter, Blue and Red. Apple (EL) -- Knowledge (to KNOW) -- SEX, LIFE!
OBELisk of the Egyptian RE. BEL = BAAL= BULL. SUNDIAL = SUN -- Die- EL. Obelisk symbolized Sun god RE|RA. The Word "Obelisk" is Greek rather than Egyptian.
These massive stone shaft were built from red granite and polished with sand and often their tops were capped with gold.
The Wachington Monument is the OBELisck (penis) of the God of nature, the Agricultural God of Death and REsurrection!
Feet are symbol of ones LIFE. Shoes reflect who you are, your personality. By their shoes you will know them. Our feet are what we use to walk through life, they symbolize our heart and our SOUL. This is why our shoes have SOLES. Sole = Soul, bottom of a shoe (Hell).
Feet (shoes)Walk -- life. Soul (Sole). Life& Death. RED SHOES -- SUN Walker. Red Shoes of Jesus -- Passover, End.
Agape (love) -- A GAPING hole, vagina. Passover -- Door, Portal, Tunnel of EL-- Red door -- Blood Way -- Vagina or anus. Pizza Gate. P izza Gate. [P] is a Gate. Open says me. (Sarah Ashcraft). Sex Magic.
Now you will understand why SOLE is our SOUL from your HEART (life) and why our SOUL is the SOL of the SUN.

2. DEATH. Red is the color of Blood sacrifice. SacRED -- Sacrifice RED. The color Red can also represent death.
SOL DIER (SUN DIE) "One who Dies for the Sun". Soldier dies in WAR. WAR -- RAW, RA is the SUN God. Soldier -- SOL (SOUL) DIER One who dies as a Sacrifice to the SUN (SOL) God!
War is RA(W) backwards. WAR = RAW = RA = SUN= RED. W = V = 6 6 - W = 2\3 = 666
RA - 66 = 6X6 666 SUN square
Scull and Bones -- DEcapitation. Scull eating the CROSS of TIME . Red (Bloody) shoes of EXECUTIONER.
Re/ Ra -- Egyptian Solar Deity (God)
Light RAY. Red light ray = right eye sun. War is RA(W) backwards. WAR = RAW = RA = SUN= RED. W = V = 6 6 - W = 2\3 = 666.
RA - 66 = 6X6 666 SUN square. 12 (6), 12x12 = 144, 18, 216, 6x6, Magic Sun, 36, 111, 666.
ORE (Hebrew Light 216) -- ORB -- RA/RE/ORE/Ro, OWR/AURum (gold).

Green one: Fertility, Nature. Apis (Bull God), Osiris, Baal, Tammuz, Dionysus, Saturn, Jesus.
REsurrection Gods: DEath & REbirth
DEscend to the underWORLD (Winter)
REborn again OFFspring (Summer)

Duality: Life & Death of the Nature, Fertility Game. Hearts (cards) -- Life, Spades -- Death.
Summer Winter, December -- DEath of the YEAR
White, Day, SUN (RA - RED)= LIGHT, LIFE Night -- MOON, EVEning, BLUE
EL- light. Light No EL -- No Light
Sunrise -- Life Underworld = Sun down = Darkness, Death
Spring -- Green nature, Rise. Flame Autumm -- Fall. EMBER, ORANGE.
Good (God) -- RA/ RE, Summer Winter (Evil) Bad: Satan, DEVIL, Saturn, Set En
FIRE (HOT SUN) Summer EMBER (Cold, BRRR) Winter, BLUE = Ice
LIFE (Start) DEATH (Finish)

Autumm-- Death of the YEAR, Cyce. EMBER, ORANGE month.
SeptEMBER (7 & 9) September is the beginning of fall.
OctoBER (8 & 9) The colors ORAnge and black represent Haloween.
NovEMBER (9 & 11) Eleven = EL even. EVE of November (9, 11), NOV = 9 (11th month)
DecEMBER (10 & 12) DEath.

Haloween (Samhain) OctoBER 31st. Druidic celtic festival New year.
Whole = Hallow, Holy. Sam = SUN = Summer. Fiun = End. End of the Chain (Hain)

Last edited:

Diogenes

Established
I am far from being an expert in decoding handsigns,hand gestures and symbols in general. There's still too much hard work to be done. But I think it's a pity that this thread has so little content (yet). If there are experts in this field out there, please make your contribution. Learning to understand the symbols is a step forward, so we (I) are here to learn more.