All The Deaths Of Celebrities, Lately

Vixy

Star
So we have Whitney, Michael, Bowie, Williams, Ledger, Prince and more dying to the left and right. I'm thinking two possible reasons:

1. Theyre faking it, retiring in their underground bunkers for what's soon to come.

2. Possible sacrifices cnnected to what theyre trying to pull out with the help of Cern.

I just canät decide on which one i lean towards the most but honestly I think it's the bunker theory. They know something's coming and theyre building heavily for it. Noises have been heard all over the world, due to underground drillings to make these bunkers and the bible states "They will hide in the mountains". (Isiah 2:19)

Here's a video about underground bunkers. It is said they have whole cities down there.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I think they are sacrifices to the old gods, but it's not that simple. I think there are many motives to why they would want to set up a class of "pawns". The cultists want artists out there doing alchemy, you know "making gold from nothing". So they can than steal it basically.

I think most of the celebrity deaths are just deaths. After all, people die. Most aren't sacrifices and I don't think a single famous person actually went into hiding...

I do believe some folks are killed if they get a little too close to the truth, sure enough. And I believe there's some people in Hollywood and the music industry that aren't well liked since they try to expose some of the shady, exploitative stuff... But you can ruin someone without killing them.

MP3D

Established
They push agendas?
ok, and i believe this, but excuse my ignorance, how does a celebrity flashing a hand gesture push an agenda? How does miley cyrus wearing a pyramid logo on her shirt influence anyone? I’m new here and have questions that I cant seem to find answers to. I see the “pushing agendas” “letting you know who is in charge” statements on many sites. People are very vague when describing why these symbols are shown with no solid evidence of why and its stressing me out, haha.

It makes more sense on the agenda conditioning when talking about actual lyrics in songs and imagery in videos (actions). But the one eye sign and masonic symbols, to me, don’t show agenda practices. I am truly interested in this.

Thanks!

mecca

Superstar
It makes more sense on the agenda conditioning when talking about actual lyrics in songs and imagery in videos (actions).
Yeah I guess that pushes agendas.
the one eye sign and masonic symbols
And that tells us who pushes the agendas.

excuse my ignorance, how does a celebrity flashing a hand gesture push an agenda? How does miley cyrus wearing a pyramid logo on her shirt influence anyone?
Maybe it makes people desensitized to satanic imagery and they won't see it as wrong or weird.

I believe all those celebs are really dead hey.And also the elite are building the bunkers to save themselves when the "world ends" remember the movie 2012?The elite new what was happening and they saved themselves.

Lisa

Superstar
I believe all those celebs are really dead hey.And also the elite are building the bunkers to save themselves when the "world ends" remember the movie 2012?The elite new what was happening and they saved themselves.
I think of Revelation where it says people hid in caves...

MP3D

Established
Yeah I guess that pushes agendas.

And that tells us who pushes the agendas.

Maybe it makes people desensitized to satanic imagery and they won't see it as wrong or weird.
ok, but im still not sure how this influences people. so statanic imagery is seen over and over and over again until it becomes common-place, but how does that influence someone to do something? are you saying that images and agendas have to go hand in hand? one would not work without the other?

so what if i see a country music singer wearing a eye of horus shirt? i know its an acient symbol of royal power, how does that influence my actions?

mecca

Superstar
so what if i see a country music singer wearing a eye of horus shirt? i know its an acient symbol of royal power, how does that influence my actions?
Idk, maybe it's not supposed to influence your actions. It could be desensitizing you to satan, it could be letting you know who is in charge of the celebrity. Why does there have to be a direct influence of your actions through the symbol? I don't really know anyway.

Devine

Star
ok, but im still not sure how this influences people. so statanic imagery is seen over and over and over again until it becomes common-place, but how does that influence someone to do something? are you saying that images and agendas have to go hand in hand? one would not work without the other?

Well they just love chaos. And bragging.

MP3D

Established
ok, but what if someone doesnt understand the imagery. they see a pentagram or whatever, they don’t know its meaning, how does that desensitize them from anything?

If there is no direct influence to your actions, I don’t understand why even use the symbols? Why does nike have a swish symbol?

Bragging? Ok that makes a little more sense to me. Seems childish, but at least that is a reason. But if a celebrity is truly a puppet of the elite they would have to push an agenda of some sort. Just throwing up devil horns doesn’t do anything.

mecca

Superstar
ok, but what if someone doesnt understand the imagery. they see a pentagram or whatever, they don’t know its meaning, how does that desensitize them from anything?
Even if you don't know the meaning, the symbol becomes familiar and familiarity brings trust / acceptance. And it would be bad to trust satan.

Aero

Superstar
It's not just about desensitization, but that's part of the agenda. And symbols have a lot of power over the human mind. Just because you think you know nothing of Horus doesn't make it so. Horus and other deities are imprinted into all of our subconscious minds as symbols. And these symbols along with thoughts and memories can create "complexes". Like a God Complex, or a Cain complex.

And these complexes heavily influence our behavior, and can basically send people over the edge.