All People of prayer, pray for Australia!!!

JoChris

Superstar
Sorry, that was very thoughtless of me to ask you.
I do admire your fervency, but there is a time and a place for debates. I am still concerned about my sister and her family, the fires aren't likely to be out for weeks. Her son has quite bad asthma, that is why they moved from Sydney. They live on an acreage with a fair bit of bushland around them.

JoChris

Superstar
Here's hoping they catch the arsonists who've started almost half the fires.

Here's also hoping that bushfire season goes back to the normal amount of infernos every year. Unless half of those fires are also started by other arsonists, in which case I hope they're also stopped.

Why are there so many arsonists starting wildfires?
The monsoon was extremely delayed this year.

The wet season normally starts in the Northern Territory in November. It has only just started. It made the bush bone dry and extremely hot. Fires in rainforests have been destroyed in my state of Queensland as a result. https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/nov/24/world-heritage-queensland-rainforest-burned-for-10-days-and-almost-no-one-noticed

Of course any arsonist who craves seeing a fire's destruction of property has a dream situation right now.

Toulouse

Established
Again. You are a horrible person. May god have mercy on your soul.
Thank you for your kind words. As regarding "Lisa," I refuse to believe that she's a terrible person (perhaps a troll, IDK much about these things but "she" fits the profile). If she is a female, then I find her reactionary bent to be very unfeminine, by which I mean unfeeling. She much be very wounded to be so obtuse.

Toulouse

Established
Thank you for the offer of prayer! People in Australia have been putting aside their differences to fight this terrible disaster. I have asked VC to cover this, it’s horrific here and we’re not even halfway through summer. I don’t care what God you worship (as long as it’s not Satan or demonic), but please pray for a miracle and for rain, we desperately need it. My dad’s house nearly got burnt down yesterday but the wind changed so it was saved. No telling how lucky he may get next time. 30% of the koala population has been wiped out, hundreds if not thousands displaced, over 20 have perished and there are more missing. Someone even took a photograph of what seems to be a devil face formed in the smoke, similar to 911.
I think this may be the beginning of the NWO here in Australia. Pray, pray, pray for us!
Lord Jesus!!! We implore you to bring a cleansing rain down upon Australia. Quench the fires with your heavenly waters, Lord. Have mercy on the people of Australia. Drive away any, and all, evil spirits that may be harassing your beautiful land. Give the people guidance, Lord God, as to what to do stop the spread of the fires. No more deaths, Lord. We ask, no we beg you, Jesus, to bring an end to this tragedy. And we ask for all of this in your Holy Name, Jesus. Amen!

redqueen

Superstar
couldn't find better to post this
from search

I don't Know anymore in a world where
pedos can hide behind pretending to be
the opposite gender and watch out if Ya
hurt any of their feelings cause it'll be Ya
being charged

We have crap like this going on what's next really
I just lose more and more faith in humanity daily
the more crap I See/Hear it's just so much bs and