ALL human+Beings on Earth are under bonded-obligation (true meaning of Religion) with a suspended death-sentence attached to it

Phithx

Veteran
Bonded Obligation

King of kings’ Bible (incl. Koran)

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the Earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

Koran - Sura 7:11. It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the (fallen) angels submit to Adam, and you submitted* (Luke 9:55); not so Iblis (Lucifer); he refused to be of you who submitted. human+*Being
7:12. ("I AM") said: "What prevented thee from submitting when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire (energy), and him from clay."
7:13. ("I AM") said: "Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures)."
7:14. He said: "Give me respite till The Day they are raised up."
7:15. ("I AM") said: "Be thou among those who have respite."
7:16. He said: "Because thou hast thrown me out of The Way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on Thy Straight Way:
7:17. Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: nor wilt Thou find, in MOST of them, gratitude (for Thy mercies)."
7:18. ("I AM") said: "Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee,- Hell-Fire will I fill with you all (Matt. 8:22).
7:19. O Adam! Dwell thou and thy wife in The Garden, and enjoy (its good things) as ye wish: but approach not this tree (of the knowledge of Evil [lies]), or ye run into harm and transgression."

Genesis 2:16 And the "I AM" God COMMANDED the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good (Truth) and evil (lies), thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die (in confusion).

Luke 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what kind of spirit ye are of (Rev. 12:7-9; Matt. 8:22).

Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the "Dead" (those under God's death sentence for treason - Rev. 12:7-9; Luke 9:55) bury their dead.

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into Everlasting Fire, prepared for the devil and his angels (YOU that do not DO God's Will):

The final mystery of life on Earth (Matt. 16:12) explained in The Way home or face The Fire.