All hail satan

Burrito

He's watching me. I can't escape from him. I'm scared. Each day i suffer and suffer i can't handle the voices. But i learnt to love him, he's my saviour, he's my lord.

Vytas

Star
If you continue that way, you will learn that your lord is real asshole, and he will force you to do and say things you really don't want to, he will create chaos in your mind, until you won't even know what is happening to you...Both help options offered above are good. Just do something.

He's watching me. I can't escape from him. I'm scared. Each day i suffer and suffer i can't handle the voices. But i learnt to love him, he's my saviour, he's my lord.
To Hell with satan.

Sounds like you are demon possessed.

Do you experience blackouts, and lose consciousness, only to wake up and have no recollection of where you were/how much time has passed?

How long has this been happening and what happened around the time this first started to occur?

Todd

Star
I contacted a Catholic exorcist once.. never got back to me.
Excorcism is not something that should be preformed in isolation. It is only one of many tools used in counseling and deliverance. If excorcism is attempted on someone who does not want to change, seek counseling and is not willing to trust God for healing it will do more harm than good. Everytime my wife and I have cast demons out of someone, it has been a spontaneous occurence during prayer and counseling sessions when demonic influence manifests.

Manifestations usually occur right before a root source of the issue is being exposed and the demonic influence knows it's at risk of loosing it's grip on the person. The manifestations are an intimidation tactic meant to keep the person under influence from continuing in the process of healing and deliverance. We have never once planned or scheduled a deliverance session to cast out a demon. It is always in response to a manifestation during prayer and counseling. It just important to follow through with counseling after a demon is cast out as it is to get to the point of deliverance.

Excorcism is not something that should be preformed in isolation. It is only one of many tools used in counseling and deliverance. If excorcism is attempted on someone who does not want to change, seek counseling and is not willing to trust God for healing it will do more harm than good. Everytime my wife and I have cast demons out of someone, it has been a spontaneous occurence during prayer and counseling sessions when demonic influence manifests.

Manifestations usually occur right before a root source of the issue is being exposed and the demonic influence knows it's at risk of loosing it's grip on the person. The manifestations are an intimidation tactic meant to keep the person under influence from continuing in the process of healing and deliverance. We have never once planned or scheduled a deliverance session to cast out a demon. It is always in response to a manifestation during prayer and counseling. It just important to follow through with counseling after a demon is cast out as it is to get to the point of deliverance.
How often have you witnessed these manifestations & what were they like?

Todd

Star
Chances are, if we're not being trolled, they person is mentally ill and not possessed. Performing an exorism on mentally ill people is likely just going to make things worse and people can get hurt.
Maybe, maybe not. Though I whole heartedly agree that trying to cast a demon out of someone who is simply mentally ill is likely going to make things worse. (See my post above on my approach for casting out demons)

Todd

Star
How often have you witnessed these manifestations & what were they like?
I haven't kept count, but easily more than 10 times were I have been personally involved with counseling or ministering to the person. Many more times if you count when I have been around other ministeries that engaged in casting out demons, but those have been in public settings and not what I personally consider aproppriate situations. It's possible some of those were not completely real or genuine. Kind of like extreme examples of people falling backwards when a minister lays hands on them, because they were supposedly "slain in the spirit". I've seen someone genuinely slain in the spirit and it's not pretty and nice like the people whe gently fall backwards into the arms of the ushers ready to catch them.

Anyways off my rant and back to your question. The manifestations are not always the same. From our experience (my wife and
I do this as a team) and because of the approach we use the person has already gone through some levels of counseling and has been cooperative and willing in the process. The first sign is the attitude of the person changes drastically in a moment, from cooperative and calm, to agitated or down right resistant and combative. Sometimes there is a distinct change in the tone and character of the persons voice and that is when it starts getting weird as the spirit that is oppressing the person can actually start speaking through the person. That's when you know it's game on and it could get serious. Usually it's the spirit saying things like they won't let the person go, or the spirit saying why it has a right to oppress the person.

Sometimes the spirit will try to physically harm the person. For example we were counseling a young man that had serious alcohol and anger issues in our living room in the winter and we had a wood burning fireplace that had a decent fire going at the time. When the spirit manifested the person kept lunging for the fireplace and trying to stick his arms in the fire. I had to physically wrestle the young man to hold him in place while we continued to pray and cast the spirit out. I'm 6'3" 225 lbs and the young man was probably 5'9"-5'10" maybe 165lbs and it took everything I had to hold him down.

The spirit was cast out in the name of Jesus and the young man fell asleep right there. The next morning he woke up and didn't even remember what happened. He knew something was different, as spiritually/emotionally he felt like a big weight was taken off his shoulders. Physically he was exhausted and said his body was sore all over like he had over done lifting weights at the gym. He also had rug burns on his knees and shoulders, that he was aksing how he got. In his case he had never been exposed or even heard about demonic oppression or casting our spirits, so it was probably better that he didn't even remember the situation. Of course we did explain what happened to him. Honestly I still wonder if completely believed us when we told him what really happened that night. All he knows is that he has been a completely different person for the better since.

That is a more extreme example. Sometimes it's simple as the person just choking, or wheezing, sometimes they throw up. Sometime the person will groan or even scream. Others start shaking or just get jittery/uneasy, maybe a sacred expression or look on their face, even excessive sweating or heavy breathing. Really any physical symptom a person might show when going through a traumatic experience. I have even seen someone's eyes roll back in their head a bit. It's never exactly the same. But I've never seen anything that would be considered beyond the realm of physically possible like levitation or the head spinning 360 degrees LOL!

I'm sure a sceptic could come up with some physio/psychological explanation of these manifestations. However after praying in the name of Jesus and casting out the spirit, we have always seen a dramatic turning point in the person's life when it comes to whatever issues the person was dealing with. For example the young men above was delivered from alcohol addiction and his anger issues that night. He has since gone on to become a loving husband and father and volunteer youth assistant at a local church.

I haven't kept count, but easily more than 10 times were I have been personally involved with counseling or ministering to the person. Many more times if you count when I have been around other ministeries that engaged in casting out demons, but those have been in public settings and not what I personally consider aproppriate situations. It's possible some of those were not completely real or genuine. Kind of like extreme examples of people falling backwards when a minister lays hands on them, because they were supposedly "slain in the spirit". I've seen someone genuinely slain in the spirit and it's not pretty and nice like the people whe gently fall backwards into the arms of the ushers ready to catch them.

Anyways off my rant and back to your question. The manifestations are not always the same. From our experience (my wife and
I do this as a team) and because of the approach we use the person has already gone through some levels of counseling and has been cooperative and willing in the process. The first sign is the attitude of the person changes drastically in a moment, from cooperative and calm, to agitated or down right resistant and combative. Sometimes there is a distinct change in the tone and character of the persons voice and that is when it starts getting weird as the spirit that is oppressing the person can actually start speaking through the person. That's when you know it's game on and it could get serious. Usually it's the spirit saying things like they won't let the person go, or the spirit saying why it has a right to oppress the person.

Sometimes the spirit will try to physically harm the person. For example we were counseling a young man that had serious alcohol and anger issues in our living room in the winter and we had a wood burning fireplace that had a decent fire going at the time. When the spirit manifested the person kept lunging for the fireplace and trying to stick his arms in the fire. I had to physically wrestle the young man to hold him in place while we continued to pray and cast the spirit out. I'm 6'3" 225 lbs and the young man was probably 5'9"-5'10" maybe 165lbs and it took everything I had to hold him down.

The spirit was cast out in the name of Jesus and the young man fell asleep right there. The next morning he woke up and didn't even remember what happened. He knew something was different, as spiritually/emotionally he felt like a big weight was taken off his shoulders. Physically he was exhausted and said his body was sore all over like he had over done lifting weights at the gym. He also had rug burns on his knees and shoulders, that he was aksing how he got. In his case he had never been exposed or even heard about demonic oppression or casting our spirits, so it was probably better that he didn't even remember the situation. Of course we did explain what happened to him. Honestly I still wonder if completely believed us when we told him what really happened that night. All he knows is that he has been a completely different person for the better since.

That is a more extreme example. Sometimes it's simple as the person just choking, or wheezing, sometimes they throw up. Sometime the person will groan or even scream. Others start shaking or just get jittery/uneasy, maybe a sacred expression or look on their face, even excessive sweating or heavy breathing. Really any physical symptom a person might show when going through a traumatic experience. I have even seen someone's eyes roll back in their head a bit. It's never exactly the same. But I've never seen anything that would be considered beyond the realm of physically possible like levitation or the head spinning 360 degrees LOL!

I'm sure a sceptic could come up with some physio/psychological explanation of these manifestations. However after praying in the name of Jesus and casting out the spirit, we have always seen a dramatic turning point in the person's life when it comes to whatever issues the person was dealing with. For example the young men above was delivered from alcohol addiction and his anger issues that night. He has since gone on to become a loving husband and father and volunteer youth assistant at a local church.
That’s wild.

Yeah, I’ve seen the fakes like Benny Hinn, where he waves his suit coat at the crowd & they all fall like dominos.

I am certain that is choreographed and done for entertainment purposes, but people actually believe it is real, and he has a following of deceived people with no discernment whatsoever.

I do know if a person is saved, they CANNOT be possessed—only oppressed.

Todd

Star
That’s wild.

Yeah, I’ve seen the fakes like Benny Hinn, where he waves his suit coat at the crowd & they all fall like dominos.

I am certain that is choreographed and done for entertainment purposes, but people actually believe it is real, and he has a following of deceived people with no discernment whatsoever.

I do know if a person is saved, they CANNOT be possessed—only oppressed.
It's not choreographed in the sense of people doing it for entertainment or faking on purpose. The people are just so conditioned and indoctrinated to believe it 's real their expectation is that it's going to happen so of course it does. It's almost like a psychosomatic reaction. In the past I have been accused of resisting the holy spirit when a minister would push slightly on my forehead and I would take a half step back so I didn't fall over. I would say the majority of what I have seen is not a genuine supernatural phenomenon, but I can think of two specific situations I witnessed that were genuine.

One was my wife, and the minister never touched her, and she went went down so fast and hard the ushers were not ready for her. I watch her head literally bounce off the floor, but when I ran up to make sure she was alright she had the most peaceful look on her face. She latter described a vision or a dream and without going into specifics it really ministered to her and brought healing to some things she had experienced. She is not the type to just go down because everyone else the minister was praying for was doing it.

The other was a young man I was witnessing to. We had many discussions about God and he was of the mindset that all religions lead to God. After some friendly debate I asked him to go home and pray to God and simply ask God if their was any truth to what I was saying. He agreed, but honestly I was pleasantly surprised when he got back to me a few days latter and said that he felt God told him to listen to me. I brought him to church a few days latter and their was guest minister who started praying for individuals. Mind you this individual had no experience with the charismatic or pentecostal movement so he wasn't conditioned or indoctrinated about what was "supposed to happen". The young men went up for prayer and soon as the minister looked at him he fell to the ground like a limp sack of potatoes. He didn't fall backwards into the ushers arms. He literally crumpled up straight downward in the place he was standing. He was born again that day and became a devout believer.

So for every 100 people who fall down supposedly "slain in the spirit" I would guess maybe one or two are the real deal.
My wife and I have had people fall over when we pray for them in the past also, but again that was there doing and expectation and nothing we were believing God to do or encouraging to happen.

SnowFall

Veteran
He wouldn’t be able to do anything for you anyway.

Satan can’t cast out satan, only the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus can.

Roman Catholic priests worship a different “Jesus “.
Vatican 2 invaders perhaps but the traditional Catholic Church is the true church

SnowFall

Veteran
I think you are a troll but if not then I hope the one true God creator of heaven and earth and father of Jesus Christ the messiah helps you