alexandria ocasio-cortez: political actress

polymoog

Superstar
this explains why someone so unbelievably ignorant has gotten to her position: shes a brainless puppet run by her chief of staff, Saikat Chakrabarti, corbin trent, and alexandra rojas. ocasio-cortez was picked out from a casting call! her staff do the thinking for her-- she only needs to regurgitate it on camera and look professional. a narrow win (quick fix?) at the ballot boxes in NY, and voila! instant politician.

political actors are the new crisis actors, it seems.

video title (if its deleted by YT): the brains behind AOC alexandria ocasio-cortez

put her in a debate without a hillary earpiece against candace owens and we would see what an empty bag she really is. not that it would matter to the leftists anyway.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
She’s far from stupid and would embarrass Candace Owens, but if it helps ya sleep at night.
the only time she comes off as intelligent is when she is parroting her handlers. when she is off her leash she is an absolute embarrassment. but please, keep her talking. all politicians should sound like 16 year old girls.

'saturday night live' wont touch her stupidity... gee, i wonder why...

elsbet

Superstar
the only time she comes off as intelligent is when she is parroting her handlers. when she is off her leash she is an absolute embarrassment. but please, keep her talking. all politicians should sound like 16 year old girls.

Because they're like... Democrats! Duh.

And really-- how does one parody a parody?

justjess

Superstar

Ageism and sexism in one post, awesome bro ;)

She sounds relatable. I’m sorry if someone needs to put on airs for you to believe them to be intelligent, however, it isn’t a prerequisite for me. And you have literally no way of knowing what is her own words vs someone else’s. Here might be a shocker: I speak differently at work then I do at home, I speak differently when discussing one thing or the next, I speak differently in different situations because LIFE. Even when I’m talking in slang and kicked back my iq is still what my iq is.

Or is it that you believe all millennial are just dumb?

I’d love to see one of you anti liberals just honestly point out even JUST ONCE the stupid shit that comes out of the mouths of your own side, your PRESIDENT. I’d atleast be able to respect you then.

I want to first say I place very little faith in electoral politics and distrust most politicians even ones I like, like AOC.

That said I respect a woman who worked her way through school and got herself elected to Congress by defeating the heir apparent to House Democratic leadership before she was 30 then some pig-ignorant heir to a land fortune who was a millionaire by the time he was 8 and was granted a “loan” in the millions of dollars. American Caligula would have OD’d in a cheap hotel room if he’d been born poor.

polymoog

Superstar
I want to first say I place very little faith in electoral politics and distrust most politicians even ones I like, like AOC.

That said I respect a woman who worked her way through school and got herself elected to Congress by defeating the heir apparent to House Democratic leadership before she was 30 then some pig-ignorant heir to a land fortune who was a millionaire by the time he was 8 and was granted a “loan” in the millions of dollars. American Caligula would have OD’d in a cheap hotel room if he’d been born poor.
i know you are uncomfortably writhing in your chair, but the thread is about alexandria ocasio cortez, not the president. do try and stay on topic...

polymoog

Superstar
Ageism and sexism in one post, awesome bro ;)
uh-oh. i forgot-- only white males are open to criticism. god, the nerve of me.... with my privilege. oh, please forgive me. should i apologize on twitter or something? wait-- better idea, let me identify as a black woman, then i can make that comment....

She sounds relatable. I’m sorry if someone needs to put on airs for you to believe them to be intelligent, however, it isn’t a prerequisite for me. And you have literally no way of knowing what is her own words vs someone else’s. Here might be a shocker: I speak differently at work then I do at home, I speak differently when discussing one thing or the next, I speak differently in different situations because LIFE. Even when I’m talking in slang and kicked back my iq is still what my iq is.
you didnt watch the video, did you? you were bemoaning others in several other threads about not reading or paying attention... did you watch the clip? because usually intelligent people do not flip flop over to being completely ignorant from one moment to the next like AOC.

Or is it that you believe all millennial are just dumb?

I’d love to see one of you anti liberals just honestly point out even JUST ONCE the stupid shit that comes out of the mouths of your own side, your PRESIDENT. I’d atleast be able to respect you then.
some millennials are dumb. shes a shining example.

again, the thread is about alexandria, not OUR president. ;)

Anyone who makes people question the current system we have is something we need. Maybe she'll do young progressives what libertarianism did to me; be the wake-up call that they should just be an anarchist.

Thunderian

Superstar
Not a fair comparison. Trump says dumb shit constantly, and no one denies that -- it's what makes him so entertaining -- but he also gets shit done. All AOC does is talk. Name one of her accomplishments. Let's start with becoming president of the United States, and then compare her and Trump.

justjess

Superstar
Not a fair comparison. Trump says dumb shit constantly, and no one denies that -- it's what makes him so entertaining -- but he also gets shit done. All AOC does is talk. Name one of her accomplishments. Let's start with becoming president of the United States, and then compare her and Trump.
She is under 30 years old and was literally JUST elected. What exactly would you like her to have “done” already?

And yes it is a fair comparison. I never hear conservatives calling out the ignorant shit that comes out of their politicians mouths - windmills cause cancer comes immediately to mind - yet they call out what they believe is stupid of their opponents all damn day. It’s once again hypocritical. When your president says something dumb it’s entertaining, when a liberal does their an idiot and not worthy of their position.

@polymoog everyone is open to criticism but your specific remarks reflect ageism and sexism. You can criticize without being a hateful ass. A lot of people of every age and gender are fucking idiots, it has nothing to do with their age or gender but their iq or education. Yet you criticize her for sounding like a “16 year old girl” as if that’s some horrible thing. There are 16 year old girls who could run intellectual circles around any one of us.

i know you are uncomfortably writhing in your chair, but the thread is about alexandria ocasio cortez, not the president. do try and stay on topic...

Fine. Your view that AOC has people speaking in her ear and is otherwise just an empty shell is completely baseless.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.houstonchronicle.com/opinion/outlook/amp/Pitts-GOP-might-want-to-stop-messing-with-13781556.php

Keep it up though because it’s been cool to watch a bunch of old guys in Congress embarrass themselves over her while they try and conceal their erections.

This guy and his prop comedy routine is a US Senator.

So your side can’t say anything about anyone’s intelligence.

I’ll leave you with a classic from the very stable genius

“This is an Island, surrounded by..water. Big Water. Ocean Water”

The Zone

Star
It's getting stinky in here. LOL. Did we really need to bring up erections? She is cute but... some of us know how to look at women without lust.

polymoog

Superstar
@polymoog everyone is open to criticism but your specific remarks reflect ageism and sexism. You can criticize without being a hateful ass. A lot of people of every age and gender are fucking idiots, it has nothing to do with their age or gender but their iq or education. Yet you criticize her for sounding like a “16 year old girl” as if that’s some horrible thing. There are 16 year old girls who could run intellectual circles around any one of us.
reread my posts-- there is not one speck of ageism or sexism in there, but it must be difficult living in your world where one sees "-ism" boogeymen around every corner. does AOC deserve an invisible force field around her because shes a a young and female? sorry, it doesnt work that way. only someone such as yourself is racist and sexist because you see age and sex first and foremost, focusing on those aspects. all you lefties do is focus and call attention to these differences instead of not even thinking about them. you are the racist around here, not me.
yep-- she sounds like a stupid, 16 year old girl speaking with that valley girl like accent with the words trailing up in tone toward the end. high school girls talking that way is one thing. professional politicians and women in the late 20s? its unprofessional and immature (although i will readily admit that politics today is hardly professional).

There are 16 year old girls who could run intellectual circles around any one of us.
speak for yourself.
however, if there was one, ill bet you a buck she wouldnt sound anything like AOC.

lastly, you and colonel both missed the entire gist of the thread because you were too busy being triggered: the democrats are creating puppet candidates who only follow what they are told to say and do.

It's getting stinky in here. LOL. Did we really need to bring up erections? She is cute but... some of us know how to look at women without lust.

Yeah I think you missed by point which is that her critics are sexually frustrated over her as demonstrated by this

F088FE1F-05E3-4DA5-9FBC-EC4B20238F77.jpeg

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Yeah I think you missed by point which is that her critics are sexually frustrated over her as demonstrated by this
i cant speak for some of the others, but i find her very unattractive, mentally and physically. ill readily admit that she is in good physical shape. shes not obese, so thats something.