Alex Jones

Karlysymon

Superstar
The video above highlights this article .....what kind of belief is this?
10 Times That God Has Hit America With A Major Disaster After The U.S. Attempted To Divide The Land Of Israel
https://www.infowars.com/10-times-that-god-has-hit-america-with-a-major-disaster-after-the-u-s-attempted-to-divide-the-land-of-israel/
Iam suprised that was actually posted at Infowars, and no i didn't click on it because, i no longer visit his site and i've read the same thing over at Micheal Snyder's blog (that's if he didn't write that piece). I enjoy much of Snyder's work but his pro-Israel articles are just more of holocaust propaganda machine. So God will devastate any country that tries to 'divide' the land of Israel, i wonder why He is doesn't seem to care that there are stripclubs and gay parades in the *Holy Land*.

As for Jones, the straw for me was when he stopped featuring heavy weights in the truther mov't and continued with msm. He felt out with Mike Adams (Natural news), Eric Zuesse(Land destroyer), the Dykes, the list is long. It didn't make sense anymore. If Paul Watson writes something of substance, other websites that i regularly visit always pick it up, so no need to visit his site.
Then there are rumours of ongoing COINTELPRO, that Jones is/was Bill Hicks, Mark Dice /River Phoenix and Rush Limbaugh/Jim Morrison, the latter i find pretty funny.

The Zone

Star
He is a little on the pervy side as well but I am sure he will just say he is a man. Since the election he has been all in on attacking MSM and the left only. He is now on a kick that Vegas was a Isis job, while most of the community is saying it was a deep state thing. I think he sold out and is living fat and happy. Why else would he act like he doesn't have a care in the world if he were not given a guarantee of protection. In return, he is now a lap dog for the agenda even though it may not seem that way on the surface. He has lost some grounded talent and the man cannot keep his yapper in check. I am 100% certain he has some sort of real life in need of medication issues. He lost me completely when he forced me to look at his chunky, hairy chest while actually thinking he was manly or sexy or something, Watching him is like watching a balloon fly all around the room until it finally loses its air. It makes a bunch of noise and is all over the place before it finally stops.

DesertRose

Superstar
Karlysymon, post: 63354, member: 197"]If Paul Watson writes something of substance, other websites that i regularly visit always pick it up, so no need to visit his site.
He is a raging phobe,k!

Do you remember this interview with Webster Tarpley... like watching a train wreck:......
Mind you I like Ron Paul so I do not totally agree with Tarpley however there is a way to debate someone.
Tarpley is just trying to highlight that the US needs effective opposition.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Karlysymon, post: 63354, member: 197"]If Paul Watson writes something of substance, other websites that i regularly visit always pick it up, so no need to visit his site.
He is a raging phobe,k!

Do you remember this interview with Webster Tarpley... like watching a train wreck:......
Mind you I like Ron Paul so I do not totally agree with Tarpley however there is a way to debate someone.
Tarpley is just trying to highlight that the US needs effective opposition.
I actually don't remember it. Besides, the times i was a regular site-visitor, i wasn't one for watching his vids. Iam just glad that now, the gloves are off and we can all see right through him.
Why do you like Paul so much? Iam poking here...you know me :D

Zone said:
I am 100% certain he has
some sort of real life
in need of medication issues. He lost me completely when he
forced me to look at his chunky, hairy chest while actually thinking he was
manly or sexy or something, Watching him is like watching a balloon fly all around the room
until it finally loses its air. It makes a bunch of noise and is all over the place
before it finally stops.
Funny read. Gross descriptions. Eewwwwww

DesertRose

Superstar
Why do you like Paul so much? Iam poking here...you know me :D
LOL Paul could have had credibility if he focused attention on changing immigration laws for example and he seems to forget how many countries the British have settled in:)

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
"Antipapirus, post: 63193, member: 1028"]You can find almost nothing positive on his sites , or opinions representing the opposite side, or peaceful solutions about how to come together and end this nightmare, and most important of all :
A truth researcher that hasn't tied the Jewish elite [ not the regular people ] to all the demonic and evil things happening in our world - then he is either blind or hasn't reached that stage yet OR he's playing you.

Well said Antipapirus!

elsbet

Superstar
Iam suprised that was actually posted at Infowars, and no i didn't click on it because, i no longer visit his site and i've read the same thing over at Micheal Snyder's blog (that's if he didn't write that piece). I enjoy much of Snyder's work but his pro-Israel articles are just more of holocaust propaganda machine. So God will devastate any country that tries to 'divide' the land of Israel, i wonder why He is doesn't seem to care that there are stripclubs and gay parades in the *Holy Land*.

As for Jones, the straw for me was when he stopped featuring heavy weights in the truther mov't and continued with msm. He felt out with Mike Adams (Natural news), Eric Zuesse(Land destroyer), the Dykes, the list is long. It didn't make sense anymore. If Paul Watson writes something of substance, other websites that i regularly visit always pick it up, so no need to visit his site.
Then there are rumours of ongoing COINTELPRO, that Jones is/was Bill Hicks, Mark Dice /River Phoenix and Rush Limbaugh/Jim Morrison, the latter i find pretty funny.
Rush is Jim?
That's too much, I agree :D

minuteman223

Established
I watched the video I am about to post with great concern. I already knew that he has changed when I saw a video from a Muslim perspective earlier about his tactics. He used to have better perspectives and really good interviews and documentaries back in the day, but what is up now?
Does that mean he will push for more war on Muslim lands?
Does his religious sect make him Zionist? Does this sect believe Israel right or wrong? What kind of sect is this that justifies the unholy means due to a perceived good end?
I am at a loss and would like clarification.
I hope America sorts itself out. Find out who is covering up for the warmongers and who is for sending more troops overseas.

His wife Represents Edgar Bronfman of Seagram's a know Zionist. Jones also sold out the GRAY family when they were having a standoff with police. I don't really trust him but if you get some info from his sites not sure it is all bad. I met him in Austin ( 2000 for progun rally ) only talked to him a short time, talked with a surviving member of the Branch Davian's more.

He got his name for Prison Planet web site from this Band.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Rush is Jim?
That's too much, I agree :D
Just checking :D :D

I always thought the name-choice "Infowars" was very unique and interesting. That is until i found out that its something the DoD actively pursues. And i think it says alot about Jones' actual role as the 'foremost truther'. He obviously has given a reason,in the past, for the name choice, i just can't remember it.
Center for Information
Strategy and Policy under the direction of “Jeffrey Cooper, a member of the Highlands Group who advises senior Defense
Department officials on information warfare issues.”

The Center had precisely the same objective as the Forum, to function as “a clearinghouse to bring together the best and
brightest minds in information warfare
by sponsoring a continuing series of seminars, papers and symposia which
explore the implications of
information warfare in depth.”

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
You know it also seems a little too convenient that Jones mimics William Cooper so much with the radio show but deviates by making claims targeting an institution like the Bilderberg thing. I don't think this is an accident but an effort to create a focus on a chosen subject. Just think about how much attention this gets from conspiracy groups and how seldom Jones actually conveys any actual information about why the bilderberg group is dangerous.

For example, Cooper created an argument that taxes played a role in converting society into a new world order. Jones just frequently rants about people being part of elite circles. In reality, so what if someone's rich? How does that affect me? What are they doing that affects me? Copper would tell people what they were doing. Jones just tells people things we already know, Clinton is friends with rich people. So what really.

Not to mention that Cooper had an extensive FBI file. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a CIA file studying his audience and psychological profile in great detail in order to mimic this with the persona we know as Alex Jones.

There are already reports that Jones is connected with the CIA as well.

Carolyn

Star
Jones is an ego-maniac who has sold out. He hits on some truths on occasion but has become a major blowhard. He is about the money and control. His talking over people is crazy.
After 9/11 he appeared as I recall anyway and he seemed to be quite revolutionary, somebody to look up too but about a year or two later he just seemed to loose all credibility, him and the likes of David Icke rode the post 9/11 wave till everybody realized most of these new age truthers were just conspiracy snake oil salesmen all riding the same bandwagon.

Now most of their followers are long term brainwashed nutjobs and some newbie truthers but the newbie truthers only follow him for as long as it takes them to suss him out and most of the newer truther generations are a lot smarter a lot faster it seems these days. Children are being forced to grow up so much faster! They learn harsh realities quicker than some of us oldies who weren't born wireless lol