Alex Jones Trial

It was essentially a show trial start to finish I guess. The judge declared him guilty, the jury gave tens of millions in damages, but they’ll only have to pay a couple million because there are caps on how much someone can sue for damages. It was really just a spectacle. it won’t send them out of business.

it was interesting in the trial how much Alex talked about being tied to military intelligence. He said even the name infowars came from an military intelligence officers recommendation. And how they always call themselves “the tip of the spear”, that comes from military intelligence as well.They are notorious for dancing around Israeli nvolvement in various crimes and organizations for example.
But he has been banned from you tube and Twitter and MSM is constantly against him. I still say he is against vaccines and Ukraine and taking away guns and against abortion and transgenderism crap. He has consistently been against the rigged elections. MSM labels him a conspiracy theorist yet almost everything he says is true. And why Joe Rogan getting a pass from everyone when he backed down off vaccines and he making more money than Jones? I say there is now a conspiracy against Alex Jones and the so called controlled opposition is just another gimmick. Now that everyone is turning against him makes me suspicious and people spending too much time reading Twitter. I dare people to stop reading Twitter. But you can't because you have been programmed to read it everyday even though Twitter is against everything that is good.

But he has been banned from you tube and Twitter and MSM is constantly against him. I still say he is against vaccines and Ukraine and taking away guns and against abortion and transgenderism crap. He has consistently been against the rigged elections. MSM labels him a conspiracy theorist yet almost everything he says is true. And why Joe Rogan getting a pass from everyone when he backed down off vaccines and he making more money than Jones? I say there is now a conspiracy against Alex Jones and the so called controlled opposition is just another gimmick. Now that everyone is turning against him makes me suspicious and people spending too much time reading Twitter. I dare people to stop reading Twitter. But you can't because you have been programmed to read it everyday even though Twitter is against everything that is good.
You can’t be that up to date if you genuinely believe that he’s a bastion of the truth.

You can’t be that up to date if you genuinely believe that he’s a bastion of the truth.
But does truth change daily ? Must I now read Twitter everyday to stay up to date on the latest lies? What is a lie yesterday will always be a lie. They call Alex Jones a conspiracy theorist but that term was created by the MSM and the Warren Commission to discredit anyone who doesn't go along with their lies. And why everyone turning against Alex Jones now? He is the same thing he always was.

. Why everyone like him in the past but now all of a sudden he is our enemy? Amazing how if MSM keeps lying people believe it.

Last edited:
Jones isn't all bad, he'll speak out against the vaccine and stuff.
But he glosses over the fact that his organization was made by us special forces intelligence and works closely with government agents. He will talk about that openly on the show, but talks about it like it's a feather in his cap

What he won't talk about though is that he is a zionist, he works for zionists. He will never connect the dots that lead to zionists, no matter how blatant. Even saying that the Federal Reserve is controlled by Muslims and Hollywood is controlled by the Chinese, when those organizations have both been controlled by iews exclusively for basically 100 years straight. He talks about the right issues but points the fingers at the democrats, Muslims, Chinese, globalists, nazis, any approved enemy other than the jews, that's his use. When he talks about working for God, serving God, what he means is the zionist God of Israel. This would be one thing if he admits it like aay breitbart an obvious Israeli operation, but he will never admit it making him duplicitous and untrustworthy.

Here's his live face reaction when Eddie bravo asked him if he was a zionist shill on Joe rogan
Screenshot_20220808-103204_Gallery.jpg
He let them filibuster for a few minutes, before talking about growing up in Dallas and how he loved getting Chinese food and he loves all cultures. Never denying at all that he was a zionist shill, just obfuscation the issue.

You can look on bitchute for people calling in accusing him, he always shuts them down and never denies that he's a zionist. He serves an important purpose for his zionist bosses, he creates conspiracies and leads people away from the zionist hands behind them

Awoken2

Superstar
I don't understand how he is benefiting from this trial. Can someone explain that?
Well after what he said when dropping the mic with his Clinton's comment he'll be getting one of two things in the post.

Either a subpeona or a letter bomb.

....them people have form you know.

So all the truth and lies and conspiracies that Alex Jones has exposed, and his steadfast refusal to allow the government to take away the rights of the American citizens to have guns which prevents us from becoming like Australia and Canada and every other emasculated country, all that means nothing because he is alleged to be a zionist shill? I have seen no proof of him being an Ashcan Nazi but I see plenty of proof of people who I had hoped could see through the MSM lies and are now back to drinking the MSM kool aid only now an updated flavor. I can only suggest people stop worshipping Twitter and others who are misleading you and see Jones for what he is. A true rebel who shows no respect to tyrannical powers and if somehow they get him at least he made an honest effort to fight these bastards. Go ahead and call that a conspiracy theory.

polymoog

Superstar
So all the truth and lies and conspiracies that Alex Jones has exposed, and his steadfast refusal to allow the government to take away the rights of the American citizens to have guns which prevents us from becoming like Australia and Canada and every other emasculated country, all that means nothing because he is alleged to be a zionist shill?
when it comes to jones, there are some people that throw out the baby with the bathwater, saying they refuse to listen to him because of x, y, or z. im not one of them. like lightseeker said, he is not all bad and often has some good information and guests. a lot of us woke up thanks to alex jones during the 9/11 conspiracy era. whether or not his bohemian grove excursion was a fraud, it made many people aware of its existence. thats good enough for me.

with that said, there are far more informative researchers than he. i use him as a news source only. thats it. he hypes things up and often embarrasses the truth movement.

jones is a great first step for someone becoming awake.... but one should take additional steps and move beyond him to go deeper.

So all the truth and lies and conspiracies that Alex Jones has exposed, and his steadfast refusal to allow the government to take away the rights of the American citizens to have guns which prevents us from becoming like Australia and Canada and every other emasculated country, all that means nothing because he is alleged to be a zionist shill? I have seen no proof of him being an Ashcan Nazi but I see plenty of proof of people who I had hoped could see through the MSM lies and are now back to drinking the MSM kool aid only now an updated flavor. I can only suggest people stop worshipping Twitter and others who are misleading you and see Jones for what he is. A true rebel who shows no respect to tyrannical powers and if somehow they get him at least he made an honest effort to fight these bastards. Go ahead and call that a conspiracy theory.
There’s no doubting that the information that Jones provides is very helpful, but there is however a huge question mark over his allegiance - as there is with Russell Brand and several others.

There’s also a big question mark over the authenticity of this court case…The real deal, or a publicity stunt? I say the latter.

Alex may not have to pay anything, or much because he might have liability insurance. She also talks about the implications of all those who question narratives after this trial. Good commentary.

Alex may not have to pay anything, or much because he might have liability insurance. She also talks about the implications of all those who question narratives after this trial. Good commentary.

Deep State raided Trumps house today and using Alex Jones to do it. Alex Jones coming out with new book on August 23 called The Great Reset.

Alex Jones buffoonery on display for the world to see or How to make the Truth Movement look absolutely idiotic.

This link works. YT doesn't want you to see it.

More zany TV theater from Alex and Jesse on Conspiracy Theory (2009).
View attachment 79111View attachment 79112

View attachment 79113

View attachment 79108View attachment 79114

View attachment 79110
Yeah yeah we know this already. He is a meme generator. But this thread is about the trial so post this stuff in an appropriate thread please.

ARose

Established
They are just outright mocking anyone who is still believes this absurd psy-op. They’re flaunting how ignorant the general public is about how their own system works.

This is Satanists just having fun, showing how idiotic they think most people are. Almost a billion dollars for nothing is comedy.

It's a billion dollars in compensatory damages too. Even if they all lost their jobs as ceos, had to get therapy 24/7 with security teams moving every week, they couldn't find it costing a billion dollars

Depp Heard Trial was more entertaining. Alex Jones trial kind of depressing because it's so crooked. Reportedly Amber is going to appeal so fun times fun times indeed.

JFO2

Established
Yeah yeah we know this already. He is a meme generator. But this thread is about the trial so post this stuff in an appropriate thread please.
Carrry on trying to breath life into this, but literally nobody believes this.

fake trial for a fake shooting.