Alex Jones Trial

Lurking009

Veteran
Now for the next phase, punitive damages, the judge has ruled Jones isn't allowed to testify and his lawyers not allowed to present evidence. Straight out of a communist country court
How is that even legal? Oh wait.... laws don't matter. You would think his lawyers could actually DO something other than leak all his data to the prosecutors. Theater of the Absurd.

polymoog

Superstar

0:37.
jones questioned about mentioning pedos and abuse on his infowars show.
jones: you mean like epstein and the clintons?

ridiculous and silly, but hes getting the message out. i guess.

Lucy

Star

0:37.
jones questioned about mentioning pedos and abuse on his infowars show.
jones: you mean like epstein and the clintons?

ridiculous and silly, but hes getting the message out. i guess.

Lucy

Star
watch this interview, I just saw it and it blew my mind.
this was recorded FOUR DAYS after their child was apparently blown away at school
so fake it’s ridiculous.

really nice nod to the insiders when he holds up a picture of an owl at the end too.
As a mother, totally agree with you 100% fake.
There is no way I would sit for an interview and have make up on and look so wonderful and happy if my child was so viciously murdered and so many other children.

I couldn’t find if they were one of the 9 families who got the 73 million dollar payout from Remington this year

interestingly, remington asked for the report cards and attendance records of the kids in the court case. Sandy hook parents lawyer said “he didn’t know why Remington would be subpoenaing these”, but it’s pretty clear they must have thought they were phony as well.

I just wanted to give the thread a heads up that masons , zionists , their families and all other minions are on full swing these days. Working overtime. They can be anywhere, probably in this thread too.

They do what they do, merely by being extraordinarily fascinated/inebriated by all the transient fruits of the temporary matrix/life i.e. wealth , material , usury , fame etc. They are unable to reconcile the fact that everybody dies in the end (including them). So, in reality, the matrix and its transient fruits are of no quantifiable worth or value.

And without entirely understanding and chewing down to the bone this quintessential untenable fact, they take only the matrix as real, thus tout the individuality/liberalism, and shove the (collective) humanity out the window (whilst their entire life).

Liberalism (do what thou wilt) is really a plague to humanity. Only Russia seems to be doing anything about it, rn.

Be wary and conscious , they definitely give them away at some point or the other..

Fear mongering for the truthers.

As with everything he’s involved in, there’s an enormous feeling of duplicity. I’ve not watched all of the ‘court room’ footage, but the whole vibe is unsurprisingly rehearsed.

If he can’t effectively argue Sandy Hook was a false flag with that amount of evidence to hand, then the only assumption available is that this trial has been staged. Other members of the truth community have made complete fools out of their prosecution. See John Anthony Hill (Muad’Dib) who effectively argued the British Southwark Crown Court, and won, in defence of his video (7/7 Ripple Effect) about the 7/7 bombings in London being a provable false flag event.

I just wanted to give the thread a heads up that masons , zionists , their families and all other minions are on full swing these days. Working overtime. They can be anywhere, probably in this thread too.

They do what they do, merely by being extraordinarily fascinated/inebriated by all the transient fruits of the temporary matrix/life i.e. wealth , material , usury , fame etc. They are unable to reconcile the fact that everybody dies in the end (including them). So, in reality, the matrix and its transient fruits are of no quantifiable worth or value.

And without entirely understanding and chewing down to the bone this quintessential untenable fact, they take only the matrix as real, thus tout the individuality/liberalism, and shove the (collective) humanity out the window (whilst their entire life).

Liberalism (do what thou wilt) is really a plague to humanity. Only Russia seems to be doing anything about it, rn.

Be wary and conscious , they definitely give them away at some point or the other..
Since I started this thread I guess you're accusing me of being a mason or a Zionist? This trial is very revealing about how they are going to go after truthers the same way they went after Alex. I also think he is a great entertainer yeah, so what? Don't you enjoy anything and wait only for your death? He also awakened a bunch of people, the idea is just to grow out of it and move on because most in alt media are now infiltrated by Satanists and Alice Bailey New Agers. They ride on the truth movement to gain power as the old establishment is swept away.

Russia is part of the same NWO boat they push digital currencies which will be our final enslavement.

Awoken2

Superstar
I couldn’t find if they were one of the 9 families who got the 73 million dollar payout from Remington this year

interestingly, remington asked for the report cards and attendance records of the kids in the court case. Sandy hook parents lawyer said “he didn’t know why Remington would be subpoenaing these”, but it’s pretty clear they must have thought they were phony as well.
You would have thought that any self respecting gun manufacturer would have made an application for immunity against prosecution just in case one of their fabulous products ended up in the hands of some nutter.

....just like those clever vaccine people did?

luke66

Rookie
Well, I'm not sure if Alex Jones is another puppet of the NWO or not.
But 150 millions of dollars for express an opinion ????!! that's insane. He didn't even mentionated the names of the kids. Come on. This should be a joke.

This is a just a demostration to all americans that there is no liberty in the country. Actualy, I really think this is the objective of the Judge: show there is NO liberty in USA anymore.
Communist no anyone?

You would have thought that any self respecting gun manufacturer would have made an application for immunity against prosecution just in case one of their fabulous products ended up in the hands of some nutter.

....just like those clever vaccine people did?
Well that’s the thing, there were laws granting gun manufacturers immunity from those incidents, but they basically just ignored the law. Sort of like joneses trial.

ChaosTheory

Rookie
I think alex jones fits right into the plans of those behind the scenes. If you believe both sides are controlled by the same hand, then just look at how alex jones and info wars promoted trump, also if they really wanted to get rid of info wars they would. Its made to look like some tabbo underground website, but if those behind the scenes really control everything like they do they would have taken info wars away a long time ago.

I think alex jones fits right into the plans of those behind the scenes. If you believe both sides are controlled by the same hand, then just look at how alex jones and info wars promoted trump, also if they really wanted to get rid of info wars they would. Its made to look like some tabbo underground website, but if those behind the scenes really control everything like they do they would have taken info wars away a long time ago.
It was essentially a show trial start to finish I guess. The judge declared him guilty, the jury gave tens of millions in damages, but they’ll only have to pay a couple million because there are caps on how much someone can sue for damages. It was really just a spectacle. it won’t send them out of business.

it was interesting in the trial how much Alex talked about being tied to military intelligence. He said even the name infowars came from an military intelligence officers recommendation. And how they always call themselves “the tip of the spear”, that comes from military intelligence as well.They are notorious for dancing around Israeli nvolvement in various crimes and organizations for example.

The whole trial was filmed using three movie cameras. They going to release as a documentary on Netflix. Uvalde and Sandy Hook? Nobody in their right mind believes any of this crap. People can knock Alex all they want but he isn't the one trying to take guns away. He is not trying to kill us with poisonous fake vaccines. He didn't rig the elections.. Like Lee Harvey Oswald he is a patsy and I'm somewhat surprised here that people are not seeing this in the proper perspective. Maybe you all got MKUltrad and didn't realize it yet? Could be flat earth brain damage Tavistock fake moonlandings lizard people Rothchilds Freemasons Druids and Stonedhenge Aleister Crowley et all. But why take it out on Alex Jones? I guess no sense makes sense and ego is a too much thing. Don't follow leaders and watch your parking meters. Ain't no use in wondering why if you don't know by now? Rosemary's baby holding an Apple. Life flows within you and without you and if all else fails blame it on the fucking Beatles who recorded their first album on November 22 1963.

The whole trial was filmed using three movie cameras. They going to release as a documentary on Netflix. Uvalde and Sandy Hook? Nobody in their right mind believes any of this crap. People can knock Alex all they want but he isn't the one trying to take guns away. He is not trying to kill us with poisonous fake vaccines. He didn't rig the elections.. Like Lee Harvey Oswald he is a patsy and I'm somewhat surprised here that people are not seeing this in the proper perspective. Maybe you all got MKUltrad and didn't realize it yet? Could be flat earth brain damage Tavistock fake moonlandings lizard people Rothchilds Freemasons Druids and Stonedhenge Aleister Crowley et all. But why take it out on Alex Jones? I guess no sense makes sense and ego is a too much thing. Don't follow leaders and watch your parking meters. Ain't no use in wondering why if you don't know by now? Rosemary's baby holding an Apple. Life flows within you and without you and if all else fails blame it on the fucking Beatles who recorded their first album on November 22 1963.
I think it was patently obvious to most people that Alex Jones is a fraud, when he filmed himself ‘breaking in’ to Bohemian Grove.