Alex Jones Trial

Lurking009

Veteran
He has already lost, his last trial was to declare him guilty and this one is to determine how much money he will have to pay. Possibly 150million. Ridiculous.

I dont know if he will go to jail if he cannot pay.

Anyway 26% of the american population believe the shooting was a hoax the prosecutor showed that statistic in his opening statement.
Just saw an article saying Jones might do jail time due to perjury. Aside from that, the prosecutor is a next level douche. Horrible actor.

I don't really believe Alex Jones saying Sandy Hook happened. But what else can he do? And what rock did that judge crawl out from under? She was totally rude to producer of the show. The judge in the Depp trial was an angel compared to this witch. And I'm not kidding about her being a witch either.

polymoog

Superstar
He has already lost, his last trial was to declare him guilty and this one is to determine how much money he will have to pay. Possibly 150million. Ridiculous.

I dont know if he will go to jail if he cannot pay.
if this was a real trial, the prosecution would have to pierce the corporate veil. alex jones, dba (doing business as alex jones the infowars entertainer) and alex jones the US citizen are two different identities.

this is a prime example of why anyone with their own business should sign their documents, "john doe, president" as another layer of protection to differentiate the two identities.

polymoog

Superstar
Being sighted isn't enough, though. It would be easy for the SH side to claim mistaken identity. On the other side, it's easy for people to misidentify photos and videos. The proof would have to be physical and absolute, as you say.

it might be hard to prove that they are still alive, but maybe the defense should have taken another route and prove that there is no evidence that they DID die. i was thinking about the defense obtaining these kids` social security numbers and seeing if they are still in use.

Why isn't someone suing MSM for lying about poisonous vaccines 24/7? People having their limbs amputated and worse because of them. But no we have to hear about Sandy Hook parents trying to get rich off AJ. MSM saying Sandy Hook happened so that tells me that it is fake news just like that congresswoman who got killed by a car accident in Indiana the other day. She got Arkancided.

January 6 Commitee:
View attachment 78477
View attachment 78478View attachment 78479
Pffft "Jan 6 commitee". Another clown show. There was no insurrection.

Awoken2

Superstar
But 'shady af' is still a mile away from 'case closed'. A massive hoax is also a massive crime. I've yet to see anyone brave enough or confident enough to take it to court and back up their
The judiciary is bought and paid for, as is the media. They are both cogs in the same machine.

Poor people do time, rich people pay for their crimes....it's that simple really.

I watched a video once about how all the homes in the Sandy Hook area were bought off, mortgages all paid in full. It was a researcher who made public a spreadsheet listing all the addresses and amounts paid off.

The video was up about two days before being removed.

If you add up all the weight of the "circumstantial" evidence that this was a staged event it kinda crushes the official narrative into dust.

From experience I've learned to never believe the official narrative. Fool me once shame on you....fool me twice....

Awoken2

Superstar
Watching anything featuring Alex Jones is the same as jumping into the back of a clowns putt putt car at the circus.

Sure, the ride will be lots of fun but you just end up with lots of people laughing at you....

....and that's it.

Lurking009

Veteran
I watched a video once about how all the homes in the Sandy Hook area were bought off, mortgages all paid in full. It was a researcher who made public a spreadsheet listing all the addresses and amounts paid off.

The video was up about two days before being removed.

If you add up all the weight of the "circumstantial" evidence that this was a staged event it kinda crushes the official narrative into dust.

From experience I've learned to never believe the official narrative. Fool me once shame on you....fool me twice....
I'm not disagreeing about the shadiness and I completely understand why people have doubts surrounding this incident, but there may be another side and explanation to this story that no one is taking into account. Who paid the mortgages? Are there public records of this that anyone can look at?

The families received a combined settlement of $33 million from the Remington Company alone. There may have been more settlements which would account for the sudden financial gains of the families and could have contributed to mortgage payments. All sides must be looked at rather than just the ones that fit a theory.

Last edited: