Alex Jones: "sources Tell Me Trump Is Being Covertly Drugged....

justjess

Superstar
With all due respect.. its hard to take anecdotal accounts with no verified evidence to back it up. The midwest is a big place i couldnt even look myself to confirm or deny your claim if i wanted to with such a borad area.

I dont live in the city and theres no damn work and the work available pays crap. Id make more at mcdonalds then my current position that requires a college degree and specific experience and theres nothing better out here either. The jobs either dont offer benefits or the cost of them is half your monthly pay.

Im not sure how pretty much everyone in the political world despite ideology and the entire field of people who study these things agree on this but somehow where u live is entirely immune.

Devine

Star
well i live in . the reason i keep mentioning it on here is just because i find it shocking how different things are here. i think it is a rural thing though. maybe it's not the same of my neighboring states, now that i think about it, because they have major cities and iowa doesn't.
we have super low cost of living. lower wages. also iowa has i think highest taxes in the country, and it seems like we have the highest benefits/social programs too. maybe that alters my perspective on how people are getting by. but my family owns restaurants and cannot find people to work. and they pay better!
i mention it though because i feel like we are living a sweet life here. zero stores/entertainment though.
but, if anyone wants to move here i really do have a house to sell! sits on a half acre, smaller house 2 bedroom. $20,000! MSG me if interested :)

Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran
Guys, seriously. Alex Jones? He's an NWO comedian.

Meanwhile, they launch illegal wars in the Middle East killing millions and dump toxic heavy metals on everybody else. If you let Alex Jones represent the resistance, it's already over.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Guys, seriously. Alex Jones? He's an NWO comedian.

Meanwhile, they launch illegal wars in the Middle East killing millions and dump toxic heavy metals on everybody else. If you let Alex Jones represent the resistance, it's already over.
Sometimes the best way to control a resistance is to lead it!

I think that if you say it all, louder, less nuanced and mixed with repellant attitudes, you can effectively fuel a powerful push back and get people wanting to support the very cause you want more people to embrace (eg ANTIFA).

I can't help but wonder if Mr Trump is "controlled resistance" to a degree, in his own way, but perhaps I'm reaching...

Devine

Star
Then what are all the jobs in your area? Serious question.
a good one and i probably don't know we could search it but a lot in big Ag, some healthcare. but this is what i've been thinking about lately: in small communities like mine, there are few enough people that everyone can stay busy just maintaining the community, if that makes sense. like only when a community gets too lare of a population for its needs does the need for big industry even arise.
and that's how they get ya! lol anybody feeling me here pretty vague...