Alex Jones: "sources Tell Me Trump Is Being Covertly Drugged....

The Zone

Star
I think most can agree that the way Trump bounces around for his age is amazing. He does have connections via Roger Stone who worked on getting Trump elected, but he has also been pushing this narrative off and on for some time now.

If someone takes out Trump or there is a coup, they will get the civil war some want. And as bad as he is, the alternative in Hillary would have us at odds with Russia and the global agenda would be much farther along. Just because someone dislikes the global agenda does not mean they are AJ followers. I have been accused of that by some of the more challenged and agenda pushing types here. Thankfully, they tend to stand alone on almost anything they post, LOL. Hate blurs ones vision which in turn makes their retorts and soap box rants irrelevant and stunted by emotion.

As for Alex...he can hit the nail on the head at times, only to then go on some strange tangent in a bi polar sort of way. It is as if he can expose some things, but must act crazy in other things at the same time to do so. I choose to take bits and pieces from many sources and then make up my own mind these days.

So, yeah, they want Trump out and they have taken away a lot of his protectors. They are simply trying to get him to fully submit. We also have to understand that the men in power and not merely men in some cases. I am not so sure we are as close to the so called end of the world as some claim, but we are in a time when things are moving in that direction be it decades down the road or sooner than we think. And by end of the world, that could be literal or the end as we know it via complete control and one world thought.

Aero

Superstar
Well I think Alex is wrong about pretty much everything. The economy is not doing well for the average American. Confidence isn't high for them either. Wall Street might be putting on a good show. But disposable income for actual people is increasing at an extremely low rate. Steve Bannon might be talented at whatever it is he does, but the populist agenda isn't workable in any way.

Their plan was to drop grenades into the divide already between people. So if the Military took them over, I'm perfectly fine with that. But I doubt they need to go to such lengths. Like it's probably an easy choice for a President to make. To Just take some pills and make the job easier. Because fighting with everyone isn't going to get shit done.

I see plenty of people talking about how they don't want one political party. They don't want a one world government, or one world religion. All the while clinging to old ideologies and not compromising. That's what this story is really about. Trump compromised a little bit, so someone must be drugging him to death? I think Alex might be mad Trump isn't giving him attention. And this is all a good thing. We don't want Trump being obsessed with his media coverage.

The Zone

Star
You seem to follow Jones more than I do but you also seem to be reading a lot into things with personal opinion and speculation while not knowing all the facts yourself. Nobody is not willing to compromise, we just don't want people telling us how to think. People with any kind of moral compass left can figure out right from wrong themselves.

The economy is actually doing very well with more jobs and such. But surely everyone realizes that it is and has always been on shaky ground with the Fed and that they can pull the plug anytime they please. It sounds like to me that you are accepting of what is to come actually mentioning you are okay with the military taking over. Being an ex military person I think you might be more careful in what you wish for. There is an old saying, "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen." But common sense also tells us not to run towards the stove and put our hand on a burning eye.

Aero

Superstar
I don't follow Alex, I just watched the video. And who looks at the amount of jobs as an indicator of their own economic value? The answer is nobody, or the fools going for a ride on Wall Street. People look at their disposable income and again it's only been rising at like 1.3% per year. You know I think it's great less people are unemployed, but they aren't making any money. That's the whole point.

If people don't have disposable income, they don't invest their money. They don't consume. And that is when entire industries start to fall. And we see this happening everyday. Which one will it be today? Retail is getting crushed. Most sit down restaurants will soon be a thing of the past. Maybe Alex is right about Hollywood also being in the line to crumble. But he doesn't address any of this in his little video.

Now there's two huge natural disasters we are all going to have to pay for. Higher insurance rates, higher gas prices and the list goes on and one. So people have to pay more for everything, when they already have less income to spend. My advice is don't listen to Industry puppets like Alex Jones. Because he will take that 1.3% disposable income increase from you. Give you nothing, and move on like it was nothing to him.

JoChris

Superstar
I have been watching Trump with a bit of alarm due to his very oversimplified speech patterns. It is extremely obvious when he is not reading the script.
Didn't his father have alzeimher's disease?

JoChris

Superstar
You seem to follow Jones more than I do but you also seem to be reading a lot into things with personal opinion and speculation while not knowing all the facts yourself. Nobody is not willing to compromise, we just don't want people telling us how to think. People with any kind of moral compass left can figure out right from wrong themselves.

The economy is actually doing very well with more jobs and such. But surely everyone realizes that it is and has always been on shaky ground with the Fed and that they can pull the plug anytime they please. It sounds like to me that you are accepting of what is to come actually mentioning you are okay with the military taking over. Being an ex military person I think you might be more careful in what you wish for. There is an old saying, "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen." But common sense also tells us not to run towards the stove and put our hand on a burning eye.
I dislike the sound of the USA army gaining too much influence. Governments formed via military coups are very rarely peaceful ones.

Aero

Superstar
I think that Trump is just one of those guys who always thinks he can wing it. And sometimes he does that well, and other times he definitely can't. But I think we will find out more information about this soon enough.

George Bush doesn't paint naked in the bathtub though. Lmao. Neither of these guys were ever known for their public speaking skills. Plus most of the other ex Presidents are fine. Aren't they?

justjess

Superstar
The economy is fine? Really?

Unemployment rates are actually way higher then the claims since they dont account for people whove stopped looking for work or the underemployed, whether that be through jobs way beneath their education level, part time or temp when they want full time etc

And wages are down. The new jobs beingncreated pay considerably less and arent comparable to the jobs lost. People still in their jobs are barely seeing any wage growth - not even enough to keep up with real inflation.

The only people the economy is fine for are those at the top who are raking in record profits.

I don't live in the US but I follow Simon Black's emails etc. (He runs an investment etc. business based out of Chile.) As an American citizen marketing mostly to Americans, he keeps his ear to the ground on US economy, and most of the stuff he hears is negative, straight from sources like the Treasury and so on (sorry, I'm no expert - I live in South Africa). So maybe look him up; he writes pretty well and always makes me laugh no matter how bad the news is.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I don't know about any of this Trump business but the North American economy, and the Western economy at large, aren't doing too well. As Aero pointed out more jobs don't mean anything if those jobs don't pay you enough to invest and to put food on the table.

My wife and I and my extended family are doing okay but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that our disposable income has been drastically decreasing throughout the years and this is coming from a guy who has much of his family employed as engineers, biologists, and professors.

Vixy

Star

As Roger Stone says: -If Trump found a cure for cancer tomorrow, they'd put "Trump puts doctors out of business!" in the papers.

Helioform

Star
And meanwhile the stock market keeps going up. This is leading the way for a massive correction of the enormous bubble that has been created. Of course Trump says the economy is very good because of the record high. Little does he know that he will be the fall guy for the cataclysmic crash that will follow...

justjess

Superstar
And where is this utopia that is seemingly immune to all the issues the rest of the country is facing located?

Devine

Star
the midwest. pretty sure my neighboring states the same. rural areas. im always talking about it on here because it is so different here from what i here everyone is experiencing in cities