Alex Jones on Coronavirus

Riptide

Established
I think he's part of the grand scheme. Hired to make "conspiracy theorists" look like fools. Alex Jones's content is probably 5% true and 95% false.

He was probably invited to Bohemian Grove.

Alex Jones...like so many others - may have started from a good place but got corrupted along the way...probably what happened. Look at that background! Absolutely sensationalist - apocalyptic even - designed to get you terrified - and I don't like cheap shots or attempts to manipulate my emotions.

Johnny5

Veteran
Nor do I. Always seemed like he and Mad Money Jim Cramer went to the same school of broadcasting. Do they yell when coversing with people in their private lives also?

Lisa

Superstar
Nor do I. Always seemed like he and Mad Money Jim Cramer went to the same school of broadcasting. Do they yell when coversing with people in their private lives also?
I can’t imagine him not being a little psycho at home too.

The Zone

Star
This is the first I have seen him since he was booted from YouTube. Despite his schtick, I still think he should have a free voice and or freedom of speech. His take in this video is not really that different than some takes you see here. But he is more of an entertainer than a news mouthpiece to me. He should have managed wrestlers and he self-imploded due to his massive ego. At least he didn't have time to push his vitamins in the clip, LOL.

starss

Rookie
I think he's part of the grand scheme. Hired to make "conspiracy theorists" look like fools. Alex Jones's content is probably 5% true and 95% false.

He was probably invited to Bohemian Grove.
Exactly! This is why I hate this guy, he choses whatever is hot rn and says the most stupid shit about it so people like us, who waste our times doing proper research to make up our own minds get called crazies. He is here to discredit us.

Yes distract distract distract and appeal to the emotions...meanwhile the 1% become further refined to .1% - some are going to make huge money off this coronavirus ...

Helioform

Star
He said many times on his show that his family is deeply connected to the CIA, the FBI, the Delta Force and Freemasons. He just says that those he is in contact with inside the shadow government are a "patriotic faction", which for anyone who reads his site and saw his show, and who has at least 2 or 3 functionning brain cells, is a lie. He knows what is going to happen because is one of them.

His job is to place the blame on other countries (ignore US wrongdoings and suck Trump's d*ck basically), such as China, to help cause world war 3 and also some kind of violent nationwide revolution (as the masons often do, such as was the case in the French Revolution) to basically cause mass chaos. He is an agitator and an agent provocateur.

Lisa

Superstar
Pretty easy to fake ones death if he was turned by the CIA..Im not saying Hicks is Alex but it's a fun conspiracy to look at lol
I don’t know if he is either...and I wonder why it would matter if he was?

NPC

Established
Well if he was that means one of my favorite comedians has been playing a character for 25 years now :p