Alex Jones Goes To Court...

Thunderian

Superstar
I wonder why that is?

You might want to get an updated version of this. I checked out the first dozen entities listed and none of those people are connected to those organizations any more and I only came across one Jew.

Thunderian

Superstar
I would give almost anything up if it prevented my child from being taken away from me. If it came down to losing my son or denying everything I had once claimed to be, there would be no question at all which I would choose.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You might want to get an updated version of this. I checked out the first dozen entities listed and none of those people are connected to those organizations any more and I only came across one Jew.
Nice try but you're not fooling anyone. I just checked several of the names and, yes, some have moved on but only to be replaced by another Jew for example, ABC News's new president James Goldston. If you're going to be the defender of the Jews know your stuff because in this instance I can't tell if you're just confused or straight up lying.

Thunderian

Superstar
KF, half the titles aren't even correct. Is accuracy too much to expect?

You've been posting that chart for years. All I'm saying is you might want to check that the information's current.

Kung Fu

Superstar
KF, half the titles aren't even correct. Is accuracy too much to expect?

You've been posting that chart for years. All I'm saying is you might want to check that the information's current.
Say what you will in order to try to manipulate and deceive but people who are genuinely curious will look it up for themselves and will know the truth.

Look what we have here. A Jew claiming them the Jews do control almost everything.

Thunderian

Superstar
I never said the Jews don't control a lot. I'm just saying that when you aren't so concerned about the finer details -- names, titles, etc. -- it can damage your argument. Just trying to help, buddy, because this has been a problem for you before, as I recall.

IndianaGal

Rookie
I knew AJ was a piece of shit when he bought that iodine business after Fukishima. It was a small business run by a guy in Texas who only had a couple of part-time people working for him. This guy had a website and would post very informative nuclear fall-out info on conspiracy/survivalist forums. He made high-grade iodine for preventing effects of radiation and it was at a really reasonable price. After Fukishima, the guy couldn’t package and ship the stuff fast enough. He had people others trying to come in and help but he was backed up for weeks/months because he had orders coming in from all over the world. All these people started selling iodine on Ebay and Amazon for hundreds of dollars instead of $20 and you didn’t even know if it was the real thing. So, good ol’ AJ steps in. paraphrase: We know you are small but people really need your product right now. Sell your business to me and I can get my organization behind it and get it out the door. Everyone who wants it will be able to get it at a reasonable price. America needs this. The owner, after a little discussion on various forums, sells it to AJ which we all thought it was a good idea. AJ turns around and starts selling the stuff on his website for like $150 each and, I assume, made a killing. He is just a lying piece of shit and I never believed a single word he said after that. He should his true colors in that moment.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I never said the Jews don't control a lot. I'm just saying that when you aren't so concerned about the finer details -- names, titles, etc. -- it can damage your argument. Just trying to help, buddy, because this has been a problem for you before, as I recall.
LOL! The only thing I recall is you trying to lie your way out of the textual interpolation of John 5: 7-8 for more than a week.

Again, there's nothing wrong with the list. Thanks for trying to help anyway though. Appreciate it.

DisenfranchisedDespot

Established
I knew AJ was a piece of shit when he bought that iodine business after Fukishima. It was a small business run by a guy in Texas who only had a couple of part-time people working for him. This guy had a website and would post very informative nuclear fall-out info on conspiracy/survivalist forums. He made high-grade iodine for preventing effects of radiation and it was at a really reasonable price. After Fukishima, the guy couldn’t package and ship the stuff fast enough. He had people others trying to come in and help but he was backed up for weeks/months because he had orders coming in from all over the world. All these people started selling iodine on Ebay and Amazon for hundreds of dollars instead of $20 and you didn’t even know if it was the real thing. So, good ol’ AJ steps in. paraphrase: We know you are small but people really need your product right now. Sell your business to me and I can get my organization behind it and get it out the door. Everyone who wants it will be able to get it at a reasonable price. America needs this. The owner, after a little discussion on various forums, sells it to AJ which we all thought it was a good idea. AJ turns around and starts selling the stuff on his website for like $150 each and, I assume, made a killing. He is just a lying piece of shit and I never believed a single word he said after that. He should his true colors in that moment.
He sold it for roughly thirty dollars a bottle and the more potent certain for fifty or so.

Thunderian

Superstar
LOL! The only thing I recall is you trying to lie your way out of the textual interpolation of John 5: 7-8 for more than a week.
There you go again.

First, the passage we were speaking of was 1 John 5:7-8. Completely different book and more evidence that you never have your facts straight.

As I recall, I agreed that it was one of those verse that people argue about, but the evidence is that it was not interpolated, since it's included in the Old Syriac and Old Latin versions of the Bible, and referred to by Tertullian, Cyprian, Priscillian, Anathasius, the Council of Carthage, Jerome, Cassiodorus, Fulgentius, the Codex Wianbergensis, is in minuscule manuscript 88, is in four different Waldensian Bibles, in minuscule manuscript 629 and minuscule manuscript 61. I'm sure I don't have to tell someone as well-versed in biblical history as yourself the significance of all these inclusions and references, so you'll just have to agree that it's rightfully included in the word of God.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Fear sells....Just look at 12/21/12 I will refer you to my signature.

Damien50

Star

Carolyn

Star
Jews make up about 2% of the US population but yet control all the major news outlets. Also, the cabinet and other government officials within each presidential administration is predominately made up of Jews who are in favour of Zionism.

Hollywood was created by Jews and run by Jews. And what's funny is if you state these things you're all of a sudden an anti-Semite.

These are all facts but yet we can't seem to talk about them. We have 2% percent of the American population that basically control nearly all influential positions which seems kind of fishy to me.
I have often wondered about circumcison. I know that its not exclusively a jewish thing but its weird that its such a widespread thing in the US or at least thats how to looks here, it seems like such a seemingly "normal" thing for people in the US from many other faiths besides Judeism and not even really a religious thing, did that originally come from Jewish culture in the US or has it always been a common thing in the US for much longer? I know that here in the UK it is practiced by Jew, Muslims and probably a few other faiths but its definitely not a common thing among the general population. Sorry if this is a bit off topic just curious and trying to understand it.

Also felt that AJ and Trump seemed quite similar in personality, bulldozing their way through life and people, ham fisted and ignorant. I wonder more if AJ started out being genuine and somehow got corrupted along the way due to his rise in fame and money too or if hes always just been out there for himself and however he can gain from that, sure everybody needs some way to make a living especially in the US where there is much less help than we currently get here in the UK but I refuse to buy into the excuses that some people make for some types of jobs that cause such misery to other people, think it takes a certain kind of person to do thos kinds of jobs.

Lurker

Star
I have often wondered about circumcison. I know that its not exclusively a jewish thing but its weird that its such a widespread thing in the US or at least thats how to looks here, it seems like such a seemingly "normal" thing for people in the US from many other faiths besides Judeism and not even really a religious thing, did that originally come from Jewish culture in the US or has it always been a common thing in the US for much longer? I know that here in the UK it is practiced by Jew, Muslims and probably a few other faiths but its definitely not a common thing among the general population. Sorry if this is a bit off topic just curious and trying to understand it.

Also felt that AJ and Trump seemed quite similar in personality, bulldozing their way through life and people, ham fisted and ignorant. I wonder more if AJ started out being genuine and somehow got corrupted along the way due to his rise in fame and money too or if hes always just been out there for himself and however he can gain from that, sure everybody needs some way to make a living especially in the US where there is much less help than we currently get here in the UK but I refuse to buy into the excuses that some people make for some types of jobs that cause such misery to other people, think it takes a certain kind of person to do thos kinds of jobs.
I can't speak to the cicumcism part, but he's always been out for himself. Bill Cooper is dead, but this tool just loses custody and some cash? SMH

Damien50

Star

It's a cleaner penis when you're circumcised and less prone to infections and stuff. For lack of better term, if you don't clean it right you can build up dick cheese.

Carolyn

Star
It's a cleaner penis when you're circumcised and less prone to infections and stuff. For lack of better term, if you don't clean it right you can build up dick cheese.
but if you clean it right then theres no need really, it does perform a function, it helps to keep the vagina lubricated during sex!! Unless its for religious reasons it only gets performed as a medical procedure if it has been causing problems but its not something thats as commonly done here in the UK. If it aint broke dont fix it kind of thing.