Alex Jones' Ex-Wife Tells All

Helioform

Star
Thought this was interesting and confirmed what I thought as well. Notice the AJ muppets commenting on the way she looks, saying she looks like Hillary Clinton, instead of addressing the points she has made. Typical of a bunch of brainwashed idiots.

Aero

Superstar
He's being sued for defamation over his claims about "crisis actors". And I'm kind of wondering where people are at on that.

Personally I think he makes me look bad. It's weird enough wanting secret knowledge without guys like him. And that's why I don't really buy most of the conspiracy theories. He clearly doesn't know much of anything, or just wont speak truth.

polymoog

Superstar
alex is a shill, yet has woken many people up in his early days. hes gone completely mainstream conservative now, supporting trump at every turn and never criticising him. almost all of his old supporters and staff have left him. his audience has turned over more than a shitty mutual fund.
sandy hook was a drill and no one died, as anyone who has done some investigation into it knows. i think his part is to tuck his tail between his legs and yield to the lawsuit (which is meaningless, as no crime was committed). this will help discredit the accusations (which are getting louder and louder). bringing it to court would expose this, as wolfgang halbig attempted to do (and why most people have never even heard of him).
hes a terrible spokesman for the conspiracy group, but they want him to look and act foolish so we are all pigeonholed as nutters.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Thought this was interesting and confirmed what I thought as well. Notice the AJ muppets commenting on the way she looks, saying she looks like Hillary Clinton, instead of addressing the points she has made. Typical of a bunch of brainwashed idiots.

Hilary Clinton?? More like Nancy Grace.

While I do not wish bad things on others that do bad things, it still hurts me to see them in pain. AJ is being hoisted by his own petard, his use is coming to an end. He does have dual citizenship in Israel(or so I have heard, from a previous wife maybe?) , perhaps he will flee.

EDIT: I cannot find the resource information for his dual citizenship, but I do know that there is another woman who claims to be his wife, she made videos that were very odd, but I do not remember where they were uploaded.. Maybe some long time lurkers can verify?

Update: I did find the video, I downloaded it from youtube in 2013, but it is no longer there. I do have a copy of it, if anyone is interested please give me a place to upload to. I cannot upload to youtube again until May.

Last edited:
I do not remember which YT channel I downloaded this from, it was 2013 and it no longer exists on their servers, I do not know where it originated or if there are any more. I do not know the woman's name, its hard to hear her speech sometimes and I do not have software that can be used to analyze. False, or true, I think this video needs to be studied, or at least looked into, and I do not have ways or means to do that. Maybe someone could send it to Q for validation? The link is here:
The password to view the video is "vigilant"

Last edited: