Alex Jones Channel 100% Removed from You Tube and Facebook

The Zone

Star
Sure he said some stuff that was true but that is how disinfo works. I really think he is just an agent placed there to make us look like lunatics. Some of the videos he did I nearly pissed myself laughing so much it was over the top with bad acting. Like when he was crying when Trump attacked Syria, saying he was "poop on his shoes." No one in their right mind would believe this guy after this, only maybe those who know that some of what he says is true.
I agree in some ways. At times I cringe when he strips off his shirt and stuff like that. Heck, he may be mentally ill. But I have learned to read between the lines and think for myself. It only makes sense that the elite has enough info on anyone to compromise them or they may just threaten their families. There is no doubt Alex is in it for the money but he is also torn on occasions and some of his other staff can hit the nail on the head who may not realize he has been neutered. He has lots of followers and some of his offerings dwarfed the MSM in comparison. So, in that sense he is still waking people up..., maybe not with full disclosure but he still puts some on the path.

Trenton

Veteran
Also I'd like to point out that YouTube demonetizes leftist channels all the time for not going along with their values. I watch a lot of LGBT YouTubers,and several of them get flagged or demonetized for simply stating medical and scientific facts like "you need a diagnosis of gender dysphoria to be a transexual." Which is 100% true. Science is showing more and more gender dysphoria is a neurological condition, not a psychological problem, but according to YouTube policy, you can choose to be gay or transexual... Or 1000 other sexual orientations..

YouTube wants confused teens and you can't even attempt to tell these kids facts without reprecussions.

polymoog

Superstar
Can we stop trying to make this a right-wing versus left-wing thing? Since you know, the issue with YouTube (specifically) go beyond politics and at the end of the day, no matter what they say, this decision was one by business.

Yes, there absolutely have right-wing YouTubers have been told they can't make money off their videos or got hit with age restrictions. But the same happens to left-wing YouTuber (especially explicitly anti-capitalist ones), LGBT YouTubers, even even comedy YouTubers who get a little too raunchy. YouTube doesn't care what you believe, it just cares about whether or not it can market you into something it can sell to advertisers.

i 1000% percent support the lefts, LGBTQs, anarcho-capitalists, antifas right to free speech on YT. it would be equally outrageous and unacceptable. i dont agree with them, but ill defend their right to say it.

Helioform

Star
you say you are not a leftist, but by backing them with their anti-free speech actions, you become authoritarian.
When did I back them up? I am against anyone who incites violence against others and/or keeps bullying. That includes the left with their death threats against Trump for example. You don't seem to realize that Jones is not being shut down by the govt so it is not about free speech. He can continue his business on his website if he wants. This is just about corporations trying to protect themselves from lawsuits.

The Zone

Star
Can we stop trying to make this a right-wing versus left-wing thing? Since you know, the issue with YouTube (specifically) go beyond politics and at the end of the day, no matter what they say, this decision was one by business.

Yes, there absolutely have right-wing YouTubers have been told they can't make money off their videos or got hit with age restrictions. But the same happens to left-wing YouTuber (especially explicitly anti-capitalist ones), LGBT YouTubers, even even comedy YouTubers who get a little too raunchy. YouTube doesn't care what you believe, it just cares about whether or not it can market you into something it can sell to advertisers.
Yes and no on what they care about. If it is nonpolitical, I think you are right. However, they adhere to their master's corporate wishes. And yes, I have been saying above that they have gone after left-wing types whom they deem problematic to the MSM types. Let us remember that they just invested a shit load of money to MSM sites to grow their brands. And that is an effort to get a certain message out. They created a monster and now they're trying to cage free thinking and speech. I am for freedom of speech, period. And I agree maybe the services should be regulated and I hate to say that for many reasons as well.

The next few weeks will be interesting and there will be many saying they are trying to do things before an election. Of course, the theater of the absurd will continue in politics as it has like no other time in history.

Watch CNN and see a commercial for Boeing, as if any viewers are planning on buying a jet or heavy military equiptment. Its just a nod to the military industrial complex.

Google (youtube), facebook were evidently started by the CIA. They are social programs.

The question is ultimately where does the power of these media sites come from. Does it come from public opinion or corporate/other nefarious interests. If we give power over these companies to censor speech, even if now they are controlled by ceos frieghtened of lawsuits, you can guarentee that power will be infiltrated by the cia, nsa, and other social control interests. Its a line that shouldnt be crossed.

polymoog

Superstar
When did I back them up? I am against anyone who incites violence against others and/or keeps bullying. That includes the left with their death threats against Trump for example. You don't seem to realize that Jones is not being shut down by the govt so it is not about free speech. He can continue his business on his website if he wants. This is just about corporations trying to protect themselves from lawsuits.
you backed them the moment you were happy that jones was kicked off YT. "bullying", "hate speech" and "racism" are wildly subjective. theres been lots of examples of racist remarks on YT, for example, that swing only one way. black power: fine. white power: racist. who decides this? its not even described in the TOS for these platforms. hell, when i posted the "holocaust revisionism" i was accused of aiding the neonazi agenda by giving them credibility. i guess i could be labeled as 'inciting violence' by some. would you like to boot me off of the forum?

the corporations simply stick in a disclaimer and hold themselves harmless, and by agreeing to sign up to their platform, have no liability. they know the legalese, believe me.

The Zone

Star
I think you are missing the point. No way they have to worry about keeping Jones around if they stick to their guns. And it is just what I have been saying --- free speech. Jones bullies but how can we not see others doing the same, including CNN and their falling ratings. Take Trump away and they'd be as extinct as a T-Rex.

You give corporations far too much trust and credit. As for your views, I have seen Muslims here say you are liberal, so it is a vibe you give off and in some cases, the company you keep like a far left friend or two. I don't want to label you, so feel free to elaborate. I am just trying to explain what others seem to see. Anyhow, the point is that the techs are using judgment calls which have long been slanted towards the right since the election. It is as if they blame the election results on Russia when it was in fact helped by independent media types.

I watched Jones, just not all the time. I liked some of his stuff but hated other offerings. But I liked the choice to turn him on and off.

polymoog

Superstar
Jones bullies but how can we not see others doing the same, including CNN and their falling ratings.
what happened to CNN when they doxxed that 16 (?) year old kid who created the trump - CNN meme? no action taken by YT.

i 1000% percent support the lefts, LGBTQs, anarcho-capitalists, antifas right to free speech on YT. it would be equally outrageous and unacceptable. i dont agree with them, but ill defend their right to say it.
That's a very good thing. If only others would share the sentiment There's a lot of right-wing people on YouTube that don't seem to care all that much if opposing views were silenced.

The Zone

Star
what happened to CNN when they doxxed that 16 (?) year old kid who created the trump - CNN meme? no action taken by YT.
SImply search You Tube for CNN fails and the hits come rolling out. It is insulting to see the fakest news in the business (and they all are) going after anyone because Brian Seltzers feelings are hurt.

Helioform

Star
I agree in some ways. At times I cringe when he strips off his shirt and stuff like that. Heck, he may be mentally ill. But I have learned to read between the lines and think for myself. It only makes sense that the elite has enough info on anyone to compromise them or they may just threaten their families. There is no doubt Alex is in it for the money but he is also torn on occasions and some of his other staff can hit the nail on the head who may not realize he has been neutered. He has lots of followers and some of his offerings dwarfed the MSM in comparison. So, in that sense he is still waking people up..., maybe not with full disclosure but he still puts some on the path.
His lawyer and wife said that he was a "performance artist."
you backed them the moment you were happy that jones was kicked off YT. "bullying", "hate speech" and "racism" are wildly subjective. theres been lots of examples of racist remarks on YT, for example, that swing only one way. black power: fine. white power: racist. who decides this? its not even described in the TOS for these platforms. hell, when i posted the "holocaust revisionism" i was accused of aiding the neonazi agenda by giving them credibility. i guess i could be labeled as 'inciting violence' by some. would you like to boot me off of the forum?
So Google are "liberals" now? Alex was very clearly acting against the rules anyone with a brain could see it. He keeps insulting people around and you think no one would respond to that? Free speech doesn't mean that your words don't have consequences.

I never saw you incite violence and I am not for booting you off the board. If anything you are one of the more nuanced posters here, even when you are more on the right with more criticism againt liberals and your support for Trump.

polymoog

Superstar
That's a very good thing. If only others would share the sentiment There's a lot of right-wing people on YouTube that don't seem to care all that much if opposing views were silenced.
TOTALLY disagree. i would think 80+% of the right would back them even though they are opposed to their views. the conservatives hold their free speech rights very very dearly.

Helioform

Star
You give corporations far to much credit. As for your views, I have seen Muslims here say you are liberal, so it is a vibe you give off and in some cases, the company you keep like a far left friend or two. I don't want to label you, so feel free to elaborate. I am just trying to explain what others seem to see. Anyhow, the point is that the techs are using judgment calls which have long been slanted towards the right since the election. It is as if they blame the election results on russia when it was in fact helped by independent media trypes.
I don't care what others say I might be. I criticize anyone that buys into BS, wether it's liberals or conservatives. You seem to be focused on partisan politics when that is just a facade for elites all acting together at the top. I thought people here were smarter than that but apparently not.

The Zone

Star

So Google are "liberals" now? Alex was very clearly acting against the rules anyone with a brain could see it. He keeps insulting people around and you think no one would respond to that? Frepaste speech doesn't mean that your words don't have consequences.

I never saw you incite violence and I am not for booting you off the board. If anything you are one of the more nuanced posters here, even when you are more on the right with more criticism againt liberals and your support for Trump.
Liberals have IMO been brainwashed as have conservatives. But one group is rational while the other has flipped the script of what they once were.

As for Jones he has always been a split of news and WWE wrestler to me. I think one must see that to get it.
I don't care what others say I might be. I criticize anyone that buys into BS, wether it's liberals or conservatives. You seem to be focused on partisan politics when that is just a facade for elites all acting together at the top. I thought people here were smarter than that but apparently not.
Not at all in on politics but so many lean left here it makes it seem like it. The left, IMO, goes 95% of protestors from what they see on MSM. It is okay for you to have whatever view you choose. An aside, I was once a registered Democrat but am now in the center/independent. Much like the world, political affiliations have been flipped on their head. The left use to be all about free speech. And I do not see the issues on MSM in everyday life. It pays to get out and travel. You are right though that there is an effort to divide, but that still does not mean there is not a push to favor sides.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
The left, IMO, goes 95% from what they see on MSM. People realize I do not forget much from their posting past after a while. It is okay for you to have whatever view you choose. An aside, I was once a registered Democrat but am know in the center. Much like the world, political affiliations have been flipped on their head. The left use to be all about free speech. And I do not see the issues on MSM in everyday life. It pays to get out and travel.
Because FOX News isn't mainstream? There are plenty of left leaning alt news channels on YT so your assumption isn't quite accurate I think. But then again that is what you conclude when you make sweeping generalizations such as this.

The Zone

Star
Because FOX News isn't mainstream? There are plenty of left leaning alt news channels on YT so your assumption isn't quite accurate I think. But then again that is what you conclude when you make sweeping generalizations such as this.
Seriously? I mentioned FOX news three times in this thread and said all MSM at least twice. I also mentioned left-leaning al site on YT that were removed and the reasons why. But, okay, that 95% may be too high and a generalization. But it is your sensitivity to things which make people think you lean one way, and, again, that is okay. I went back and edited the 95% to protestors. But I get your point on the percentage, so is 75% more agreeable? The MSM has to get their ratings from someone and they do cater to the democrats.

polymoog

Superstar

So Google are "liberals" now? Alex was very clearly acting against the rules anyone with a brain could see it. He keeps insulting people around and you think no one would respond to that? Free speech doesn't mean that your words don't have consequences.

yes, jones a performance artist buffoon. showmanship with his nonsense. i dont like him, so i choose not to listen.

google is run by the far left, of course-- at least they push the far left agenda (same with CNN, YT, MSNBC, hollywood, etc.). i call that far left; you are free to call it a NWO agenda being pushed through one of their avenues (the right were the surveillance statists during george Ws regime and the left was the voice of reason; now its the liberals who are warmongering and insane... rest assured, it will swing back again).
anyway, dont you remember that story about the ex employee? of course theyre far left.

insults by AJ? whatever happened to sticks and stones? insults are free speech. you know that. if you ban him, ban and purge all those who have insulted trump as well. start with sarah silverman.

Helioform

Star
Seriously? I mentioned FOX news three times in this thread and said all MSM at least twice. I also mentioned left-leaning al site on YT that were removed and the reasons why. But, okay, that 95% may be too high and a generalization. But it is your sensitivity to things which make people think you lean one way, and, again, that is okay. I went back and edited the 95% to protestors. But I get your point on the percentage, so is 75% more agreeable? The MSM has to get their ratings from someone and they do cater to the democrats.
Lol like I said the only thing I am sensitive about is misinformation. I am not interested in the left-right paradigm. A leftist would have said the same thing about rightists and i would have called them out also.

Helioform

Star
yes, jones a performance artist buffoon. showmanship with his nonsense. i dont like him, so i choose not to listen.

google is run by the far left, of course-- at least they push the far left agenda (same with CNN, YT, MSNBC, hollywood, etc.). i call that far left; you are free to call it a NWO agenda being pushed through one of their avenues (the right were the surveillance statists during george Ws regime and the left was the voice of reason; now its the liberals who are warmongering and insane... rest assured, it will swing back again).
anyway, dont you remember that story about the ex employee? of course theyre far left.

insults by AJ? whatever happened to sticks and stones? insults are free speech. you know that. if you ban him, ban and purge all those who have insulted trump as well. start with sarah silverman.
Since when corporations that big are "far left"? Again when I see them ban people for racism or something like that I mostly see them trying to cover their ass and really do not care about blacks, or women, or any minority for that matter.

The NWO is just an amalgation of corporate powers aligned with technocrats who are bent on enslaving everyone. I don't really see how that would be classified as far left. Unless all governments finally unify and everything becomes state controlled I don't see it that way.

And Jones isn't just insulting people like I said, reread my previous posts because I am tired of repeating.