Alex Jones Channel 100% Removed from You Tube and Facebook

polymoog

Superstar
That's a far more interesting argument. I don't think Jones has ever been sued with such vigor though. The count is actually 9 families from Sandy Hook victims. That's a lot of pressure to be throwing down on someone.

Mob mentality sure. But the mob is just trying to protect their brands. And I'm only saying that because I haven't seen enough to convince me otherwise. At this point anyway. I saw your theory that independent media is carving into mainstream market share. Let's just say I highly doubt they are. And it's not a huge market anyway.
the market is just the surface aspect; its important, but not huge. the propaganda is where the meat of this lies. having the general populations focus swayed from official government propaganda outlets is a major concern.

Aero

Superstar
the market is just the surface aspect; its important, but not huge. the propaganda is where the meat of this lies. having the general populations focus swayed from official government propaganda outlets is a major concern.
Maybe. I think the media simply does what the market research says. And if the government had full control they would rather not have such a huge liberal slant. I suppose I'm saying if there was a divide and conquer plan it hasn't worked that well.

I would argue many publications wouldn't even report on Jones or any so-called independent media if it wasn't bringing in some internet traffic. So they are taking some sort of loss by completely banning them. Just saying, it would seem better to keep Jones around in any case of conspiracy.

Helioform

Star
If there was some giant conspiracy from these "tech giants" to silence Jones because he is "dangerous" then why is Twitter still letting him on? Apparently he violated their terms anyway and Twitter just deleted his tweets instead of banning him. So of course Jones said that Dorsey was "an ally against the globalists".

This mass banning seems to have been triggered not long after Jones got sued recently and these lawsuits made major headlines. Apparently users have started reporting Jones' content and the whole thing snowballed into this. I think that is the real reason why he got banned so quickly, because it reached a point where people were really fed up with him. It makes no sense that they would ban him just for political bias when they make so much money with users like Jones due to all the traffic generated. They would rather kick him off and avoid losing a bunch of money due to all the backlash that would ensue if they continued to let these users on when they are known to violate their terms.

polymoog

Superstar
If there was some giant conspiracy from these "tech giants" to silence Jones because he is "dangerous" then why is Twitter still letting him on? Apparently he violated their terms anyway and Twitter just deleted his tweets instead of banning him. So of course Jones said that Dorsey was "an ally against the globalists".
regarding twitter: see UACs link above. it was just a matter of time until he caved to pressure. dorsey/twitter was trying to take the high ground. why? maybe because he fears that gab or any other rising alt media platform will overtake him in the near future due to 1st amendment trespasses. MSM influence set him straight.

Eh, pirate radio stations are illegal as hell. I don't think they should be, but if you even crossover and interfere with the airwaves of another station you're slapped with a fine... I mean I was actually looking doing it until i realized that its big money and sometimes jail time if they don't like what you say.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
regarding twitter: see UACs link above. it was just a matter of time until he caved to pressure. dorsey/twitter was trying to take the high ground. why? maybe because he fears that gab or any other rising alt media platform will overtake him in the near future due to 1st amendment trespasses. MSM influence set him straight.
That was because he incited violence by saying to use "battle rifles" against the government in his latest video. Alex is just being a dumbass he keeps using words that very clearly amounts to agitation and provocation ultimately leading to violence. If he would stop doing that they would not ban him.

DesertRose

Superstar
Why Does Facebook Use NATO To Help Censor Users?

Facebook is using a NATO think tank, the Atlantic Council, which is also funded by the US government and foreign governments, to help it determine which posts are authentic and which are fake. The Atlantic Council is hardly an unbiased judge, however. It is extremely hawkish and has even encouraged US military strikes against Russian assets! Why is a US government funded entity involved in limiting speech? More in today's Liberty Report:

“Duhhh, Stop Defending Alex Jones! This Will Never Hurt The Left, Derp Duh!”
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50049.htm

Helioform

Star
No license for radio = shut down. This was just the FCC doing its job and not censorship as some would believe. The station had legal troubles since 2014 when they were ordered to pay a 15k$ fine but they let it on since then for some reason.

rainerann

Star
Vimeo and Pinterest took AJ down too. Clearly someone is pressuring companies to target AJ and this is something that has been coordinated. There are too many companies acting collectively. However, I didn't think there would be other victims so soon. Several blogs have been taken down from the Wordpress site and it would seem that Wordpress has been pressured as well. There are several articles where media sources like the New York Times are reporting on their refusal to take down articles about Sandy Hook. Personally, I think this is to publicly pressure them to start scrubbing content as well. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/13/business/media/sandy-hook-conspiracies-leonard-pozner.html

Even though they have asserted that they refused to censor articles about Sandy Hook, there are several blogs that people say have been taken down so far without explanation. One is by a guy named Jay. I have never read the blog, but it is sobering to see this happening. Here is a link about it. https://twitter.com/Jay_D007

In reality, Wordpress might still release an explanation in the next couple of days and this could all blow over; or, it might not, and it would demonstrate that the tornado is starting to come after new targets other than Jones.

The Zone

Star
It is on the news of late that there was what is termed brigading, which is a group of companies led by CNN and other MSM's to push Alex and others off social media and the web. This will backfire in time. Some just do not get it and act like shills. Others simply believe what they hear on MSM and do not actually look at what he really said which has to be stretched to come up with alleged interpretations.

BTW, Jack Dorsey was pressured by NBC news in a most ridiculous way yesterday, The MSM is bleeding and they are creating their own downfall. No rational US citizen will ever believe what they say again.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
I've seen the articles that about how CNN was passively pressuring Apple and Google to remove the Infowars app along with removing the AJ's podcasts. https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/06/technology/infowars-apps-apple-google/index.html

"Apple and Google did not respond to CNN's inquiries about whether it was appropriate to list the conspiracy theory website in the same category as legitimate news organizations." https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/06/technology/infowars-apps-apple-google/index.html

The subtle deception is not lost to me in this statement.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Several blogs have been taken down from the Wordpress site
Even though they have asserted that they refused to censor articles about Sandy Hook, there are several blogs that people say have been taken down so far without explanation. One is by a guy named Jay. I have never read the blog, but it is sobering to see this happening. Here is a link about it. https://twitter.com/Jay_D007

In reality, Wordpress might still release an explanation in the next couple of days and this could all blow over; or, it might not, and it would demonstrate that the tornado is starting to come after new targets other than Jones.
Jay Dyer is one of my favorite people and i've been reading his work for a longtime. I didn't know he'd been taken down until like 20mins ago. I was going to read an old article of his and on clicking the link, the page was down. Search engine results confirmed the suspension.
I can't believe a decade's worth of excellent, top-notch material is all gone. Iam afraid for my other favorite sites.
His line of work is same as VC's; movie analysis (+theology and philosophy), so that should give us a heads-up that VC is on the chopping block too.

I had this crazy thought afew days ago, wondering if Jones is just a ruse and he is in on it. He is often portrayed in MSM as the 'leader' of conspiracy theorists. So maybe, the plan is to take him down first (with him playing along, ofcourse) then others, that are a real threat, and once the purge is done, his internet presence will be restored and he'll carry on where he stopped.....as controlled opposition.

Helioform

Star
It's not just the MSM that is trying to push Jones off social media, it is the users themselves. Right now a bunch of Twitter users are blocking Fortune 500 companies until Alex is booted off Twitter. Most people who have a brain know that Jones is peddling BS and incites violence so he should not be allowed to continue this. If Twitter can ban others for much less than that, then something is not right here.

rainerann

Star
Wordpress blogs Fellowship of the Minds and Fundamental Option have disappeared too. I am familiar with Fellowship of the Minds. Not familiar with Fundamental Option other than their post about Fellowship of the Minds being removed before they were removed themselves.

The Zone

Star
It's not just the MSM that is trying to push Jones off social media, it is the users themselves. Right now a bunch of Twitter users are blocking Fortune 500 companies until Alex is booted off Twitter. Most people who have a brain know that Jones is peddling BS and incites violence so he should not be allowed to continue this. If Twitter can ban others for much less than that, then something is not right here.
Yawn. Free speech. This is about free speech. Repeat. You keep dragging Jones and your opinion of him back into this. Who has been hurt by Jones inciting violence as you term it? You do realize that there is a large silent majority not banning Fortune 500 companies who believe in free speech. Nevermind, just try and stay on subject, please. Or create a thread where you can just beat on Jones.