- Mar 13, 2017
Put aside what you think about Alex Jones, for by YouTube banning his channel today, war has been declared on alternative media and conspiracy sites. This has been coming and despite his blowhard ways, Jones was harmless. The real issue here is free speech and thought is under attack and sites like this could be next. This will be a far-reaching attempt o shut down conspiracy theories and it will dominate the news. Facebook scrubbed him at the witching hour of 3 A,M.
- Apple confirmed on Monday that it had removed five out of six podcasts, which includes Jones' infamous The Alex Jones Show.
- Facebook has also removed four pages that belong to Jones.
- YouTube followed suit later, removing his channel from its platform.
- Apple and Facebook said Jones violated hate speech policies on their respective platforms.
- YouTube removed Jones' official channel because he continued to livestream on other channels even though he was banned for 90 days due to previous violations.