Al-Kahf - The Cave & Sirius

Kais_1

Star
Al-Kahf - The Cave
Surah 18
I think i have finally understood the meaning of this surah....
and yes its all about SIRIUS
you have 7 sleepers (7 + 18 =25 25 = NN = Allah = Orbit of sirius)
you have the dog (Sirius the dog star)
and you have Dhul qar nain (The two horned king) (The goat head with horn and the pentagram) (Eastern Star)
Story of Moses and the fish (Fish people of Sirius)
Surah Kahf is usually prayed on Fridays (5th day of the week (pentagram) (see above).

Kais_1

Star
i
And what meaning do you think Sirius has, in this context?

What do you base all these calculations on?
I think that muslims are actually worshipping the ANNUNAKI that came from SIRIUS

I also found 2 eye of horus and the ILLUMINATI symbol

Kais_1

Star
I went through a series of syncs a few years back...and for a few days everything I saw had something or other to do with caves..now I know why!

Surah al-najm -The Star refers to Sirius.
Ironic
Allah SWT says:

اِنْ هِيَ اِلَّاۤ اَسْمَآءٌ سَمَّيْتُمُوْهَاۤ اَنْتُمْ وَاٰبَآ ؤُكُمْ مَّاۤ اَنْزَلَ اللّٰهُ بِهَا مِنْ سُلْطٰنٍ ۗ اِنْ يَّتَّبِعُوْنَ اِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَمَا تَهْوَى الْاَنْفُسُ ۚ وَلَقَدْ جَآءَهُمْ مِّنْ رَّبِّهِمُ الْهُدٰى
"They are not but [mere] names you have named them - you and your forefathers - for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow not except assumption and what [their] souls desire, and there has already come to them from their Lord guidance."
(QS. An-Najm 53: Verse 23)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Also dhul qarnain as the two horned one is the 2 horned ram in Daniel...not a goat.

Kais_1

Star
Surah al-najm -The Star refers to Sirius.
Ironic
Allah SWT says:

اِنْ هِيَ اِلَّاۤ اَسْمَآءٌ سَمَّيْتُمُوْهَاۤ اَنْتُمْ وَاٰبَآ ؤُكُمْ مَّاۤ اَنْزَلَ اللّٰهُ بِهَا مِنْ سُلْطٰنٍ ۗ اِنْ يَّتَّبِعُوْنَ اِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَمَا تَهْوَى الْاَنْفُسُ ۚ وَلَقَدْ جَآءَهُمْ مِّنْ رَّبِّهِمُ الْهُدٰى
"They are not but [mere] names you have named them - you and your forefathers - for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow not except assumption and what [their] souls desire, and there has already come to them from their Lord guidance."
(QS. An-Najm 53: Verse 23)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Also dhul qarnain as the two horned one is the 2 horned ram in Daniel...not a goat.
ive showed you the truth....now I suggest you do your research

ive showed you the truth....now I suggest you do your research
Well it's like it says 2 horned one about shul qarnain and I know from research it is Cyrus who was the 2 horned ram in Daniel and the same person mentioned in Isaiah 45.
But you come out with "two horned goat / the pentagram"
The story of the 7 sleepers features a dog..therefore Sirius ?
Listen I can look at pictures of flowers hard enough to see faces in them...they call that pariedolia. Doesn't mean you're onto something.
I also believe stories of nommo/fish people are stories jinns told humans ie they are lies....and Islam tells us such beings are not God since "there is no ilah" only Allah the Absolute God.
So for you to suggest we are somehow worshipping a random star entity from mythology whilst also.foolishly mixing it with other another entity like baphomet...just tells me you're a complete baffoon who is clutching at straws.

You haven't told me any "truth" I've picked out your weak arguments in a previous thread before as well.

Tell me Islam also worships a moon god too while you're at it.

Also in the Arab world Sunday is the first day of the week so that makes Friday the 6th day.