Al-Kahf - The Cave & Sirius

Kais_1

Star
Sirius = ISIS
Saturn or Sirius b = Osiris. (not sure which-maybe someone can clarify)
isis = red
Osiris = black

Kais_1

Star
one thing that I don't understand yet is why the terrorist group isis is named after the star Sirius?

Kais_1

Star
The TRINITY or the TRISHUL is actually symbolising SIRIUS A SIRIUS B and SIRIUS C

Kais_1

Star
even the word GOD when reversed is DOG is a link to SIRIUS and ANUBIS

Kais_1

Star
would you know it...…….

every human being who believes in a god or the word god...is actually worshipping ANUBIS and the ANNUNAKI and NOMMO from the Sirius star system

Kais_1

Star
more fish people from Sirius....

A Dogon legend, similar to many other tales by primitive people of visits from the sky, speaks of an "ark" descending to the ground amid a great wind. Robert Temple interprets this as the landing of a rocket-powered spacecraft bringing beings from the star Sirius. According to Dogon legend, the descent of the ark brought to Earth an amphibious being, or group of beings, known as the Nommo. ‘Nommo is the collective name for the great culture-hero and founder of civilization who came from the Sirius system to set up society on the Earth,’ Temple explains…
Much of Temple’s book is devoted to establishing that the Dogon share common roots with Mediterranean peoples. This explains the central place occupied by Sirius in Dogon beliefs, because the ancient Egyptians, in particular, were also preoccupied with Sirius, basing their calendar on its yearly motion.”
Nommo is supposed to have come from the Sirius system even though, “astronomical theory virtually precludes the possibility that Sirius is a suitable parent star for life or that it could have habitable planets.”
Also note that “the Sumerian Oannes” is identified by George Michanowsky “as a Hellenized version of the Sumerian name Ea” in his book The once and future star: The Mysterious Vela X Supernova and the Origin of Civilizations (Hawthorn Books, 1977 AD).
Also, Oannes, “is thought to be the Uan (or Uanna) of Babylonian myth, sometimes identified with Adapa, the equally mythical first king of Eridu, also identified by some with Atrahasis, the hero of the Babylonian version of the flood legend.”
“Temple claims that bas-reliefs of the Sumerian demigod Oannes, which depict a ‘fish man,’ prove Nommo, whom the author identifies as the ancestor of the Dogon Nommo myths, was an amphibious extraterrestrial. Unfortunately he neglects to mention other bas-reliefs which show ‘fish-deer’ and ‘fish-lions’ and which consequently suggest that the fish motif was symbolic, not descriptive.”
Since there is supposed to be a correlation to ancient civilizations, let us consider an ancient Assyrian tale of Oannes; an amphibian who imparted knowledge to humanity. This is from Berossos / Akkadian Belreušu (early 3rd c. BC) Babyloniaca Book I.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagon

http://www.truefreethinker.com/articles/dagon-and-dogon-serious-sirius-mystery-nommo-and-oannes

Kais_1

Star
yup, and I happen to mirror Aspiring_Soul's thoughts. You're way off course, Kais_1.

I'm not here to discuss this with you, just making my position clear.

Have a nice day.
you just proved you dont have a mind of your own?

Kais_1

Star
Yes... this is not my mind. It belongs to 35428974856593812/2121 code Sirius :D
why dont you make a stand and redeem yourself by getting your own mind, and not preaching what you have been preached about

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
HEY @Kais_1!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE THIS THREADH HUHHHH!!!!!!!!! SO MANY PEOPLE KNOW MUSLIM WORSHIP ALLAH SWT. AND YOU MAKE A BAD BI**TH THREAD HERE!!!!!!! LET GOD PUNISH YOU MAKING THIS THREAD!!!!! DON'T MAKE CONSPIRACY LIKE THIS F*CK!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW MUSLIM, QUR'AN BUT YOU MAKE A F*CK CONSPIRACY???? YOU'RE CRAZY DUMB!!!!

Kais_1

Star
HEY @Kais_1!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE THIS THREADH HUHHHH!!!!!!!!! SO MANY PEOPLE KNOW MUSLIM WORSHIP ALLAH SWT. AND YOU MAKE A BAD BI**TH THREAD HERE!!!!!!! LET GOD PUNISH YOU MAKING THIS THREAD!!!!! DON'T MAKE CONSPIRACY LIKE THIS F*CK!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW MUSLIM, QUR'AN BUT YOU MAKE A F*CK CONSPIRACY???? YOU'RE CRAZY DUMB!!!!
lol...im glad you like it :)