Al-Kahf - The Cave & Sirius

Kais_1

Star
It's actually my opinion that the all seeing eye symbol used by the occult is a manifestation from the collective 'muslim' mind...like a self fulfilling prophecy but it's also a trap. The symbol is associated with organisations/groups who are decoys/the dajjalic trap. The beast (dajjal/Rome) destroy the whore (the current groups associated with the eye of Horus).
Since detail is so important ...the hadith doesn't just say "one eyed" it also says "blind in his right eye". Being blind in your right eye doesn't symbolise the eye of Horus, it symbolises being left brain impaired.
The left brain hemisphere controls the right eye and vice versa. The left brain is connected with logical truth ie tawheed and is the yin/passive (ie submissjon to Allah) element. The right brain is connected with the mystical truth ie tasawuff and is Yang/active.
One without the other is a corruption. If you take the mystical side and eliminate the logical truth (Inc the shariah) you end up with panthiesm.
If you look at John 1:1 it contained both the logical truth and the mystical truth but the Christians later only chose to focus on the mystical truth ie "the Word is God" but without even basic understanding that this is panthiesm on its own (since the Logos is all things) they only applied it to Jesus and hence they made Jesus into a man-god.
That's precisely what dajjals teaching is/will be. Ie first claim to be the prophet of God then claim to be His son and then claim to be God.
As for dajjal appearing after Rome...
Don't forget in Daniel 2 Rome has 2 parts/periods...the first was the legs of iron and the latter days reppearance of Rome is the feet of iron/clay. When Muslims conquered constantinople that wasn't the fulfillment of the prophecy if anything that was the end of the 'legs of iron'.

OP you are also coming at this with some internal 'insight' (like Imran hossein chats about) but insight without logic is a retardation of truth.
thanks for getting real..

have you found any link between Sirius and Saturn yet?

Kais_1

Star
The SPHINX in Egypt is said to symbolise Sirius..and that it is a womans head really and used to be painted red...

putting things into context...

SIRIUS - RED - FEMALE - THE LETTER M - WATER

so does that make SATURN black?

SATURN - BLACK - BLACK STAR - CRONOS - TIME - MALE - THE LETTER W - FIRE

red and black are the queens colours and also of the pentagram - the pentagram links back to sirius

im just brainstorming here...I don't know if im on the right tracks.....any help would be appreciated

Kais_1

Star
the blackstar is definitely an allusion to the esoteric Nazi
"Order of the Black sun.
" ( seeing that a STAR is also a SUN, so the blackstar is the black sun). The black sun, also referred to as the Sonnenrad (German for "Sun Wheel") is often equated to Saturn, the "black hole sun" as performed by the band Soundgarden, which is also why the symbol of the black sun (sun wheel) is a depiction of saturn at the center of the zodiac wheel, because Saturn is the ruler of the zodiac along with the Sun in the age old struggle between the black sun (saturn, lord of the underworld, winter) and the orange sun (the savior, the light of the world in summer) over control of the zodiacal year, the struggle of duality, summer vs winter, day vs night. This is why "Orange is the new Black!"

Kais_1

Star
I now know im right about all of the above...

the black star is saturn

Kais_1

Star
the link may be heaven and hell

the nommo who visited the dogon tribe in Africa said Sirius is there heaven....

im sure you guys know that a anagram of Saturn = satan = hell

so there you go

Sirius = heaven
Saturn = hell

Kais_1

Star
Something I just came across after some thinking....

WOMAN IN RED (FROM THE MATRIX)

WOMAN IN RED (MOVIE)

LADY IN RED (SONG)

and then you have

THE MEN IN BLACK

this stems from the fact that the SPHINX in Egypt was really a dog with a womans face painted in RED

red and black again

queens colours

Kais_1

Star
maybe the colour red symbolises blood....

if so what might the colour black mean?

any suggestions from you people?

maybe it means black bloodline

Kais_1

Star
Black Star is Saturn
"Saturn will rule during Aquarius"
Theosophical Society aka Cult of Saturn leader Annie Besant; Saturn is Satan; Aquarius begins now. You may recall Astronaut
David Bowman
in 2001: A Space Oddesey;
David Bowie
is the Astronaut Major Tom (Twin) in Space Oddity. Bowie's Black Star is about Man becoming a god through Crowleyian Initiation. In Gnosticism, physical death is not Death of the Soul; the Soul is released and becomes the Black Star hence Bowie says "I'm a Black Star" after his soul rose a meter and stepped aside on the day he died. Of course this conflicts with the Bible which says in Mat 10:28; Lk 12:5 "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell" The main problem with Gnosticism and indeed most Religions is the false doctrine of "Immortality of the Soul"; Why Black Star now?

http://www.theresnothingnew.org/index/Black_Star

Kais_1

Star
maybe EVE was black?

the very first serpent bloodline was AFRICAN...

Kais_1

Star
im sorry to tell you there are no lies in my threads....maybe a little confusion...that's due to the fact that no one replies to my threads...so I guess im the only one who knows.

EpistemiX

Established
If I'm not mistaken, this is the chapter of the Koran titled The Cave? if so, I have to say, the premise of this thread is highly faulty. I've been listening to Koran audio on an app (with translation) and have got to The Cave chapter just today. I was listening to it on my way to work. I find that there are very interesting stories in this chapter.

Kais_1

Star
If I'm not mistaken, this is the chapter of the Koran titled The Cave? if so, I have to say, the premise of this thread is highly faulty. I've been listening to Koran audio on an app (with translation) and have got to The Cave chapter just today. I was listening to it on my way to work. I find that there are very interesting stories in this chapter.
did you even read the bulk of this thread?