Al-Kahf - The Cave & Sirius

Kais_1

Star
Well it's like it says 2 horned one about shul qarnain and I know from research it is Cyrus who was the 2 horned ram in Daniel and the same person mentioned in Isaiah 45.
But you come out with "two horned goat / the pentagram"
The story of the 7 sleepers features a dog..therefore Sirius ?
Listen I can look at pictures of flowers hard enough to see faces in them...they call that pariedolia. Doesn't mean you're onto something.
I also believe stories of nommo/fish people are stories jinns told humans ie they are lies....and Islam tells us such beings are not God since "there is no ilah" only Allah the Absolute God.
So for you to suggest we are somehow worshipping a random star entity from mythology whilst also.foolishly mixing it with other another entity like baphomet...just tells me you're a complete baffoon who is clutching at straws.

You haven't told me any "truth" I've picked out your weak arguments in a previous thread before as well.

Tell me Islam also worships a moon god too while you're at it.
Islam is actually worshipping the illuminati and Egyptian gods of old....

you like backing up islam even when the truth hits you hard in the face....you are a lost case...nothing more I can say on this

Kais_1

Star
as far as moon cult goes....the pagan arabs used to worship the moon and Diana.....that still goes on today....

as for the rest …..

in mecca is a cube (not a rectangle) a cube ok....and that is from the north pole of Saturn which is a hex...but also a cube

so maybe the Muslims are worshipping CRONUS...

as far as surah kahf goes...……. to me it definitely points to Sirius

Occult /pagan ideas are a corruption of deeper authentic truth though.
For example baphomet based metaphysics steals and corrupts the more authentic adamic metaphysics breaking down the feminine masculine principles...
Anyway I just provided proof for example that the 2, horned one refers to Cyrus in Daniel 8 as the 2 horned ram.

Also the kaba Saturn cube theme ignores the fact that in Islam the original Kiswah colour was white and has changed to green red yellow black etc interchangeably over times..so that theory is destroyed..and also the kaba is not a perfect cube no matter how much you insist.

Lmao so Islam. Is Sirius Saturn and moon worship
Make up your mind

In the gospel Jesus said he would.make his disciples "fishers of men"
Therefore nommo/fishmen
Therefore derp.

I feel ashamed to share air with these flaming eeejits.

as far as moon cult goes....the pagan arabs used to worship the moon and Diana.....that still goes on today....

as for the rest …..

in mecca is a cube (not a rectangle) a cube ok....and that is from the north pole of Saturn which is a hex...but also a cube

so maybe the Muslims are worshipping CRONUS...

as far as surah kahf goes...……. to me it definitely points to Sirius
Pointing to Sirius in itself doesn't mean it is pagan....since there is an actual surah 53 named after Sirius..yet you don't see muslims consciously worshipping Sirius...or theologically claiming Sirius is the god of Abraham.
Sirius is the brightest star and people like the Greeks did have occult beliefs attached to it which is why the same surah tells is Allah is the Lord of Sirius ie it isn't a diety.

You are clearly a lunatic.of you think this means we worship Sirius as a God since clearly Islam rejects such things.

The Messenger of Allah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) led the morning prayer for us at al-Hudaybiyah following rainfall during the night. When the Prophet (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) finished, he faced the people and said to them: Do you know what your Lord has said? They said: Allah and his Messenger know best. He said: This morning one of my servants became a believer in Me and one a disbeliever. As for him who said: We have been given rain by virtue of Allah and His mercy, that one is a believer in Me, a disbeliever in the stars (2); and as for him who said: We have been given rain by such-and-such a star, that one is a disbeliever in Me, a believer in the stars. (2) The pre-Islamic Arabs believed that rain was brought about by the movement of stars. This Hadith draws attention to the fact that whatever be the direct cause of such natural phenomena as rain, it is Allah the Almighty who is the Disposer of all things. It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Malik and an-Nasa'i

paulo

Rookie
But when they knew that he was a Jew, all with one voice about the space of two hours cried out, Great is Diana of the Ephesians.

And when the townclerk had appeased the people, he said, Ye men of Ephesus, what man is there that knoweth not how that the city of the Ephesians is a worshipper of the great goddess Diana, and of the image which fell down from Jupiter?
Acts 19:34,35

that is relevant, I don't know how, but it is

paulo

Rookie
"Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the stars are not pure in his sight." Job 25:5

The moon does not have its own brightness (random fun fact)

Kais_1

Star
"Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the stars are not pure in his sight." Job 25:5

The moon does not have its own brightness (random fun fact)
the moon is a hollow construct...a transmitter of some sorts

so i opened my fast with a rice with steamed fish meal.
is that occult though? did i just eat an alien god?

Kais_1

Star
please stay on topic...if you guys don't know anything then why the derailment techniques?

It's actually my opinion that the all seeing eye symbol used by the occult is a manifestation from the collective 'muslim' mind...like a self fulfilling prophecy but it's also a trap. The symbol is associated with organisations/groups who are decoys/the dajjalic trap. The beast (dajjal/Rome) destroy the whore (the current groups associated with the eye of Horus).
Since detail is so important ...the hadith doesn't just say "one eyed" it also says "blind in his right eye". Being blind in your right eye doesn't symbolise the eye of Horus, it symbolises being left brain impaired.
The left brain hemisphere controls the right eye and vice versa. The left brain is connected with logical truth ie tawheed and is the yin/passive (ie submissjon to Allah) element. The right brain is connected with the mystical truth ie tasawuff and is Yang/active.
One without the other is a corruption. If you take the mystical side and eliminate the logical truth (Inc the shariah) you end up with panthiesm.
If you look at John 1:1 it contained both the logical truth and the mystical truth but the Christians later only chose to focus on the mystical truth ie "the Word is God" but without even basic understanding that this is panthiesm on its own (since the Logos is all things) they only applied it to Jesus and hence they made Jesus into a man-god.
That's precisely what dajjals teaching is/will be. Ie first claim to be the prophet of God then claim to be His son and then claim to be God.
As for dajjal appearing after Rome...
Don't forget in Daniel 2 Rome has 2 parts/periods...the first was the legs of iron and the latter days reppearance of Rome is the feet of iron/clay. When Muslims conquered constantinople that wasn't the fulfillment of the prophecy if anything that was the end of the 'legs of iron'.

OP you are also coming at this with some internal 'insight' (like Imran hossein chats about) but insight without logic is a retardation of truth.