Airlines In The Usa

Trenton

Veteran
In the past 2 weeks I've seen several headlines about issues on planes.

Doctor kicked off flight. Woman holding baby hit by stroller. Woman hit by pilot.

What is going on, when did this start happening so often, and do you think it's a psy op or something?

American, Delta, and United all in these instances. And it's being reported on ad nauseum.

American Airlines attendant suspended after striking woman with baby stroller

http://time.com/4751475/american-airlines-video-flight-attendant-suspended/

Doctor kicked off his United Flight, resulting in violent altercation.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/10/travel/passenger-removed-united-flight-trnd/

Delta pilot strikes woman to break up fight

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4458892/Delta-pilot-hits-woman-face-Atlanta-airport.html

Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran
Would be nice if you linked a few sources of these stories in your post.

Yes, I'm guessing this thing you're describing is part of the agenda. This is the weird side where there's no immediately obvious reason why they're doing it - but most likely an agenda anyway and the stories appear on purpose. We had all the disappearing planes earlier which also didn't make sense. But, reality is getting stranger by the day so this could be anything, really.

Maybe it's just a distraction. It certainly doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things. I can't fully shake this idea these are some kind of occult, 'coded' messages that means something to our collective subconscious, but this could be reading too much into it. I do think this was true for the missing planes, however.

Trenton

Veteran
I'll edit the post soon with some links to the articles I've seen. Had a hard time since I am on mobile RN. And there are a multitude of articles from varying sources so picking them out is quite a task in itself. As I said, it's been reported on a ludicrous amount.

Trenton

Veteran

SkepticCat

Veteran
So like, why would they report this crap? Who TF cares? Is it newsworthy?
It's Operation Mindf**k.

Like I said, it's to mess with us and possibly our subconscious. That's why I suggest we just let this whole thing slide and give it no further attention. You identified this trend, which is useful. Also useful to expose they conduct this kind of little psyop shennanigans. But let's just leave it here, they're doing things much more serious to us than this (I find chemtrails/morgellons especially nasty; look up William Windsor on the Tube). I won't comment further, anyway.

Edit: Thought this belongs here, as well:

basically, there's so much stuff being done that's either potentially lethal on a massive scale, lethal on a smaller scale or so incredibly sick on a level where the agenda behind it *can* be clearly identified it doesn't make sense, IMO, to ponder whatever weird stuff they *also* do. I was expecting 'Gotham Shield' to wipe out NYC Wednesday - which didn't happen, but clearly could at any time now. For me it's time for activism so I'm out talking to people and putting up posters shedding light on some of these things.

Huge chemtrail lines right over my home today, as well. Yes, what the write about doesn't matter the slightest.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Maybe they're just trying to get clicks off of the recent United scandal... they report on other airline issues and smaller problems so people can think about the big United scandal and click on their website.

Aero

Superstar
Destabilizing a major airline has plenty of advantages. But I'm sensing there is only one motivator here. Money. And I also blame Trump, so Thanks Trump