Airline passengers witness Jay-Z shapeshifting #ReptilianJayZ

This is something that happened last year.There are still tweets about it though if you type “Reptillian Jayz” on twitter.I wonder what caused him to shape shift.

~JC~

Veteran
I doubt jay z would fly anything but first class
Right. And most first class passengers would probably not be so quick to tweet about something so outlandish about a celebrity. If anything, it’d most likely be ur generic “Jay-Z siting” post; that he was on the plane.

Now I’m going on a tangent (lol) but I have a question...WHERE are the pictures? Dude shapeshifts and nobody got a shot?? Or even tried? outpouring of tweets about his appearance and not one photo.

Violette

Star
Right. And most first class passengers would probably not be so quick to tweet about something so outlandish about a celebrity. If anything, it’d most likely be ur generic “Jay-Z siting” post; that he was on the plane.

Now I’m going on a tangent (lol) but I have a question...WHERE are the pictures? Dude shapeshifts and nobody got a shot?? Or even tried? outpouring of tweets about his appearance and not one photo.
I made a very similar post in my early VC days about Justin beiber. I think it was also at a airport. I believe in demonic possession so I thought it was possible the shape shifting lizard was a demon revealing itself but that’s all speculation. In this day in age practically everyone has a camera, there should be at least one picture or video snippet.

~JC~

Veteran
I made a very similar post in my early VC days about Justin beiber. I think it was also at a airport. I believe in demonic possession so I thought it was possible the shape shifting lizard was a demon revealing itself but that’s all speculation. In this day in age practically everyone has a camera, there should be at least one picture or video snippet.
You witnessed it? (Biebs)

hyorishthottie

Established

isn't it kinda common sense that any photos would be confiscated or deleted as well? if they are threatening accounts you can bet automatically that there will be no proof cause they don't want it to be proof. And no celebrities do fly commercial air I think Madonna flew an airline like United once. It happens in certain cases of inconvenience or a change in plans where they can't get on a private jet in a snap like that.

I'm open to both views but we can't automatically shut the story down cause it sounds ridlcious that's how hollyweird gets away with a lot cause they know we will have reactions like this.

hyorishthottie

Established
I came across this video online. I going to try to find the original interviews and see if I notice the same thing happening in slo-mo.

The investigation continues! (finger pointing in the air)
the music made that disturbing to watch LOL. i'm going to do the same and find the rihanna interview watching on slow mo.

but I've noticed these clips of their eyes shifting are all after they reached or on the cusp of their fame. Katy perry was hot and huge during that time with the purple hair, rihanna had gotten beaten up before that interview but she was building up to her peak and sorta surpassed it. Shakira already at her peak.

interesting.