Aids Hoax

polymoog

Superstar
I haven't a clue what this thread is about because I can't be assed to watch long boring videos, but I'll toss this observation into the playpen for good measure-
the thread is providing evidence that there is no such thing as AIDS. yes, the videos can be long and most do not have time (well... if youre in quarantine...), but if i have a chance i will try and type up a few major points in the videos.

polymoog

Superstar
Aha sounds like another conspiracy theory trying to whitewash the fact that gays gave AIDS to the world.. :)
this one is 7 min, so you can watch it.

he says something else in the video that you may miss-- he says the body produces a virus (HERV). with this illness, the body produces this virus (or exosome) to purge itself of toxins. this is also the case with the flu, and i think this is the case with corona.
i also want to note here that exosomes and viruses are both THEORIES. the science is far from settled. i recall being taught that the tongue had different ''zones'' where salty, sweet, sour, etc. were sensed. scientists recently admitted they were wrong, even though everyone could have simply tried tasting something in the wrong zone to prove that the science was wrong... yet it took THIS long to be corrected.

Lil axe

Veteran
heck i still remember what they said in the old days, it started because a man had sex with a monkey, we were also told it was transmitted thru anal sex and sharing drug needles, now that i think about it dont hear alot about aids nowadays,

polymoog

Superstar
heck i still remember what they said in the old days, it started because a man had sex with a monkey, we were also told it was transmitted thru anal sex and sharing drug needles, now that i think about it dont hear alot about aids nowadays,
yeah, i remember that. its not scary enough anymore. AIDS is like watching frankenstein meets the wolfman from 1942 and being scared. why push AIDS when they can push the ebola hoax or the scary new coronavirus?
theyre running out of scary stuff. invisible terrorists dont do it anymore, nor do shooting hoaxes. pandemics will eventually flop, so theyll go with aliens in the near future.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Worthwhile documentary that proves HIV does not cause AIDS. Dr. Peter Duesberg - molecular biologist and a professor of molecular and cell biology at the University of California, Berkeley calls out Robert Gallo who's boss was Anthony Fauci, for their bogus AIDS scam. Billions of dollars of research money invested on a lie. Millions died because of AZT drug - the real AIDS killer.

HIV=AIDS: Fact or Fraud? A Stephen Allen film.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Worthwhile documentary that proves HIV does not cause AIDS...
NOTE:
any video on YT will disappear sooner or later.
always type in the title of the video above it so that when they do pull it, we know what it was and to find that video elsewhere.

polymoog

Superstar
HIV exists it’s just pretty easy to avoid and that’s pretty much, only have anal sex with someone you trust, and don’t share needles. That’s it you’re very unlikely to catch it any other way. I’m just popping I’m in because I’m not going to watch any of your bitchute videos or anything. It was devastating at the time because it was mainly happening to gay men and junkies , those that Reagan and his Christians viewed as deserving it or not worth saving. Once it spread to straight white people through blood transfusions they began to give a damn so they were able to contain it. It was also really bad at first because as I mentioned, there is a lag from infection to symptoms.HIV isn’t really a huge concern as far as STDs it’s HPV that’s more worrisome.

Anyway just something to think of and I watched a man dying from it so I’m inclined to think it’s real.
why not watch any of the videos and learn something? i know you hate bitchute, but YT is pure censorship and the vids would disappear quickly. you have nothing to lose by learning. hey, i thought it was real too and couldnt fathom how it could be fake... but i watched it and changed my mind. no one should have any of their beliefs set in stone. they should constantly be amended as new information becomes available. thats how knowledge and real wisdom grows in a person.
btw, this has absolutely nothing to do with being gay or straight. matter of fact, in one of my videos there are people asking questions on the behalf of the gay community about it. they want the truth-- everyone does.