Agree to disagree?

I wasn't sure where in the forum to post this, but this is a growing concern.
Over the times I have read posts here in different threads, one thing became pretty evident. On a forum that's supposed to be for people who need to express truths somewhere that would be safe for them, still isn't as safe as it seems. So many here forget that some will agree and some simply won't. I understand forums always have their trolls, and they will attack you no matter what is said...
But....I've noticed this happening within people who are all having the same goal: to expose the truth. Instead, it seems people are just fighting and/or correcting each other.
We all know what it's like to feel that of an outcast. In the society, we are seen as the fish out of the water. When we come here to express ourselves and feel freedom, it still gets constantly taken away from us. We still get censored, and told not to say things. Some are even afraid to say something because they know others will go on the defense. We still get that attack about certain beliefs/morals. This isn't as friendly as it should be, because, let's face it. This world is a cruel and unforgiving place. Why not try to at least get along?

Some are even afraid to say something because they know others will go on the defense.
I can so relate to this!

There is something that I believe is a harmful conspiracy, and whenever Ive tried to expose it elsewhere, even giving step by step my train of thought with citatons and everything, most people just attack me.

My theory is that it's because they think this is "safe" as its the "alternative", and if the alternative is also bad then they feel they have nowhere to turn to. Or theyre upset because they took part in the past not knowing any better and feel attacked. I truly dont know. I even mention that Im not trying to attack anyone or change minds, just hoping any lurkers out there can see both sides of the issue, could possibly save lives.

I ended up doing a search on this forum and it seems years ago a member posted about it, though not going as in depth as the info I've put together, and predictably she was attacked.

I can so relate to this!

There is something that I believe is a harmful conspiracy, and whenever Ive tried to expose it elsewhere, even giving step by step my train of thought with citatons and everything, most people just attack me.

My theory is that it's because they think this is "safe" as its the "alternative", and if the alternative is also bad then they feel they have nowhere to turn to. Or theyre upset because they took part in the past not knowing any better and feel attacked. I truly dont know. I even mention that Im not trying to attack anyone or change minds, just hoping any lurkers out there can see both sides of the issue, could possibly save lives.

I ended up doing a search on this forum and it seems years ago a member posted about it, though not going as in depth as the info I've put together, and predictably she was attacked.
Wow, that doesn't seem to very fair and I'm sorry that happened to you and the girl who tried talking about this same issue years ago.
It's true what you say about this alternative and how it seems safe, and people just won't see the whole picture. It's like people only tend to see in black or white, or black AND white. There's no gray area.. there's no middle ground. I would think this forum would allow people to expand their minds into something more outside the box, but from what I've gathered, doesn't seem to be as possible.
It's crazy though, from the posts I've made, most of the time I've been attacked or corrected (at least some were civil friendly debates) but seems like we can't even have our own thoughts at all, when we are already being so censored, shouldn't we feel at home, here?
I've found this place can actually be cold and sterile, as if people are not made to make friends but just "discuss"
It is sad that you have been censored and attacked. I wish people listened more and understood more. You're right about how seeing both sides can save lives, wish others would understand, and try to look outside that box.

most of the time I've been attacked or corrected (at least some were civil friendly debates) but seems like we can't even have our own thoughts at all, when we are already being so censored, shouldn't we feel at home, here?
Sadly, it's not just this forum.
On others Ive been accused of spreading misinformation just because i wont just go along with what majority people are saying and everyone else stays quiet.
It does appear that people see things as "our side" or "their side" and Im like "theyre playing both sides against US!"
It's like people only tend to see in black or white, or black AND white. There's no gray area.. there's no middle ground
And unfortunately, its not just the internet. Every time I tell my husband something like " the other side is insane, but there's some problems on this side too", he gets upset, says he hates it when I say stuff like that.

I have a crazy theory: all the black and white imagery, like the checkerboard and stuff like that, programmed almost everyone to only think in terms of black or white. Like yes, the symbolism means something but also it subliminally makes people only see one side of the picture.

civil friendly debates
I do like a good civil friendly debate though! But I'll be mindful that people may perceive what im saying as arguing or attacking.

Sadly, it's not just this forum.
On others Ive been accused of spreading misinformation just because i wont just go along with what majority people are saying and everyone else stays quiet.
It does appear that people see things as "our side" or "their side" and Im like "theyre playing both sides against US!"

And unfortunately, its not just the internet. Every time I tell my husband something like " the other side is insane, but there's some problems on this side too", he gets upset, says he hates it when I say stuff like that.

I have a crazy theory: all the black and white imagery, like the checkerboard and stuff like that, programmed almost everyone to only think in terms of black or white. Like yes, the symbolism means something but also it subliminally makes people only see one side of the picture.

I do like a good civil friendly debate though! But I'll be mindful that people may perceive what im saying as arguing or attacking.
Sorry I actually don't really properly know how to quite certain paragraphs so I will just write all the response down as whole lol.

That's the thing, yeah it seems it's pretty well every forum, at least almost every one. It's sad that people feel they have to go with the majority. The two sides seems be a distraction, and I love what you say that they are pitting them both against us.
I'm sorry that happens with your husband, it's sad when people can't see eye to eye about these things..hopefully one day he will.
When you talk of the checkerboard pattern and how they expect people to choose a side, I've been saying for a while that this world is like a chess board, and the two people playing are the people at the top, having everyone right each other instead of the enemy. I do very much believe they are using that symbolism on purpose as well, reminds me very much of a movie that came out in 2018 called Bad Times at the El Royale. Took place in 1969. The hotel has conspiracies about it but won't let anyone know. There's this message of duality and choosing sides but the characters are seen walking in the middle of the line, and the cult leader in the movie even explains how there will be two sides fighting with each other to be distracted, and that's how everything gets stolen from them, just like the top elites and governments are doing. Seemed pretty revealing..(sad that had to come from an evil cult leader though!) There seems to be so much truth about that chessboard pattern.

Sorry I actually don't really properly know how to quite certain paragraphs so I will just write all the response down as whole lol.
I just learned how last week! I highlight just the part i want to quote and it gives me the reply option.

When you talk of the checkerboard pattern and how they expect people to choose a side, I've been saying for a while that this world is like a chess board, and the two people playing are the people at the top, having everyone right each other instead of the enemy. I do very much believe they are using that symbolism on purpose as well, reminds me very much of a movie that came out in 2018 called Bad Times at the El Royale. Took place in 1969. The hotel has conspiracies about it but won't let anyone know. There's this message of duality and choosing sides but the characters are seen walking in the middle of the line, and the cult leader in the movie even explains how there will be two sides fighting with each other to be distracted, and that's how everything gets stolen from them, just like the top elites and governments are doing. Seemed pretty revealing..(sad that had to come from an evil cult leader though!) There seems to be so much truth about that chessboard pattern.
I hadn't heard of that movie, but wikipedia had a very descriptive plot description. Wow, yea it does seem like that whole "revelation of the method" thing. Have you posted about it in the thread about movies that are like reality or something like that? I saw that this movie was directed by the guy who made the cabin in the woods, i watched that one last year because I saw it mentioned in that thread.

This thread

seems it's pretty well every forum, at least almost every one
Not sure if we're allowed to discuss this outside the den, but there's also the issue of people getting paid to post on forums.

I just learned how last week! I highlight just the part i want to quote and it gives me the reply option.
Oh it worked! Awesome thanks so much for letting me know how to do this! Surprised it worked on my mobile lol.

Wow, yea it does seem like that whole "revelation of the method" thing. Have you posted about it in the thread about movies that are like reality or something like that?
It's crazy but true, yeah. Couldn't believe how much they revealed in that movie. It's one of those things I'm not sure how people would react if I posted it there, but definitely have seen that thread there's interesting stuff there. And yeah, that's right it is the same director of cabin in the woods! No wonder.
It's crazy how much subtle symbolism and relations it has to what's going on. I find that cult leader's speech to his cult was haunting. Plus, I actually believe that it was intentional for him to be the physical representation of the NWO. That might not be the actual case, but there are these subtleties that people can pick up on when they watch the movie.
Not sure if we're allowed to discuss this outside the den, but there's also the issue of people getting paid to post on forums.
Oh yeah that's true, and seems very possible, too. Seems that tactic could be used to "shape" peoples' mindsets and make them feel attacked, too. If it's supposed to be in the Den, I wonder if someone will let us know like a mod?

Couldn't believe how much they revealed in that movie.
I think by now they almost WANT people to know... something about them having to get permission by people "knowing" and still not doing anything different or making different choices. I think I saw it described somewhere as similar to how a vampire has to ask for permission to come inside. At the same time they like to show it to us all obvious as some kind of humiliation ritual or something.

Ive also heard theories about how deep down people know and that repressed knowledge makes them live in a constant state of fear, and the fear is paralyzing in a way. Could be truth to this, i thnk part of the reason people go for the binary thinking is because of the fear of the enormity of what we're up against... they want to believe we have someone fighting for us. Not referring to God, but humans.
Seems that tactic could be used to "shape" peoples' mindsets and make them feel attacked, too. If it's supposed to be in the Den, I wonder if someone will let us know like a mod?
Yea theres a few threads in there that talk about different tactics used, but even without getting that complex just having a couple people who always show up and steer the conversation a certain way will shape opinion. Many people just want to "follow " a strong leader. Mainly talking about a diferent forum, i havent been on here long enough to notice.
Hopefully they'll let us know, or they might move the thread. Theres a couple threads in there that i saw before i joined so i think they used to be out here.

LOL im not going to say on which thread but i just saw a perfect example of what we're talking about: binary thinking, ignoring of facts, personal attacks...
Sigh. If people on this site, who know whats going on, fall for this, how are people that are still just hooked on mainstream news only ever going to snap out of it?

I think I saw it described somewhere as similar to how a vampire has to ask for permission to come inside. At the same time they like to show it to us all obvious as some kind of humiliation ritual or something.
Oh yeah, that sounds about right. They also know that most people have been mind controlled and manipulated, that they might not know the difference and they will think it's a work of fiction. Seems to be so many factors in why they do this. They put it right in front of us to mock us, and definitely agree with the humiliation ritual part!

, but even without getting that complex just having a couple people who always show up and steer the conversation a certain way will shape opinion.
Oh yes, this definitely does happen, seen this a few times on the threads. It's sad how much people will follow instead of lead. I just discovered how the term "sheeple" was made. Sheep and people put together ha! That made so much more sense, and it's unfortunately true.
That's true, so I guess time will tell if we are told to move this thread lol

LOL im not going to say on which thread but i just saw a perfect example of what we're talking about: binary thinking, ignoring of facts, personal attacks...
Sigh. If people on this site, who know whats going on, fall for this, how are people that are still just hooked on mainstream news only ever going to snap out of it?
This is very sad to happen on such a platform, seems we just can't escape this. All of the manipulation is making it harder and harder for people to think for themselves and to feel at home... Nobody wants to go somewhere that's supposed to seem safe and for free speech, then find out that it's almost the same as other platforms that censor everything.
I heard on vigilant links, peoples' posts have been deleted due to censorship. Oh boy.

They also know that most people have been mind controlled and manipulated, that they might not know the difference and they will think it's a work of fiction. Seems to be so many factors in why they do this. They put it right in front of us to mock us, and definitely agree with the humiliation ritual part!
I still remember the first time someone told me about how the movies were telling things that were real and I had NO IDEA what he was talking about! I came home and i was like "i met a crazy person today". And then a few years later Im that person LOL.

It's sad how much people will follow instead of lead.
One of the things I read referred to everyone as "the bewildered herd".
Plural "sheeple", singular "sherson" LOL

This is very sad to happen on such a platform, seems we just can't escape this. All of the manipulation is making it harder and harder for people to think for themselves and to feel at home... Nobody wants to go somewhere that's supposed to seem safe and for free speech, then find out that it's almost the same as other platforms that censor everything.
In a way it's worse on this kind of forum because at least on a mainstream one I know I have to "play dumb" but here its like ok we're all trying to figure it out, so if people can't speak their mind it really sucks. When I first joined the first post i tried to post didnt go thru but now im glad because i have a feeling people would have just reacted and attacked instead of actually making sense of what im saying.
heard on vigilant links, peoples' posts have been deleted due to censorship.
Thats terrible. Ive only looked on there a couple times but i found something interesting both times.

I came home and i was like "i met a crazy person today". And then a few years later Im that person LOL.
LOL!! It's crazy how we can wake up and realise we used to be so asleep!! I'm glad we have become "crazy" :p

"the bewildered herd".
singular "sherson" LOL
Both amazing terms .. sherson, I love that!! LOL.
When I first joined the first post i tried to post didnt go thru but now im glad because i have a feeling people would have just reacted and attacked instead of actually making sense of what im saying.
It's definitely a bit harder on this platform, for sure..this is a place we need to feel comfortable and free, it's just not the case, sadly. That was a blessing in disguise in a way! And I bet you would of made a good argument, too!

Thats terrible. Ive only looked on there a couple times but i found something interesting both times.
It sure is. People would even say it in the comments that their posts were not going through or removed. Yeah they have some pretty fascinating topics on there, some articles can be hard to read because of the source the people may get it from.