afghanistan plane hoax

Lurking009

Veteran
Why no video of a plane that has jet engines moving thats surrounded by people? Can you not produce this common event? Happens all the time you said.

None of us care about vehicles moving (taxing) planes around. What we have here is a plane apparently moving by itself (indicating engines on) surrounded by people... Of which you say.. there is abundant proof of such a common event.

Behold the iron E where you said I"m deflecting.

Wait a minute - are those actual people working and walking next to, in front of, and underneath moving jets and not getting sucked into the engines? How is this even possible???? /s

I never said it's 'normal' for the general public to be running alongside a plane. What I am saying is that it's totally possible for them to run alongside a plane - especially one with high engines - while it's taxiing. This is a fact, not a conspiracy. Also fact which I've pointed out before: A plane does not need much thrust to slowly taxi.

If you haven't been to an airport or military base and seen how ground personnel, pilots, and planes work together, then you're not speaking from facts on this issue.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Really? There is not a single person near the engines in the first two videos, so i assume they are all the same.

What is interesting is to see how they are All wearing ear protection even when they are at least 50 feet away.

BTW - I don't believe the images of the jet with afghans is a fake.
You have not posted a single video that represents the scene we see in Kabul.

According to you the plane is not trying to take off, its being taxied, correct? So the engines are not making deafening sounds or producing winds capable of picking a man up, While every video you sourced shows Clear distance between people and the engines themselves.

Can't you do better Lurk?

I mean really? Can't you do better?

Lurking009

Veteran
Really? There is not a single person near the engines in the first two videos, so i assume they are all the same.

What is interesting is to see how they are All wearing ear protection even when they are at least 50 feet away.

You have not posted a single video that represents the scene we see in Kabul.

According to you the plane is not trying to take off, its being taxied, correct? So the engines are not making deafening sounds or producing winds capable of picking a man up, While every video you sourced shows Clear distance between people and the engines themselves.

Can't you do better Lurk?

I mean really? Can't you do better?
Wow... you asked for proof of people working and walking around planes while moving and it's all there in the videos. The first video shows a flightdeck crew very close to a jet as it's taking off, and the second video shows 2 people on the right and in front of the engines, which are on. The other videos show people walking around and underneath taxiing planes. At this point, you're just being seriously obtuse... but I think you know that already.

Daze

Superstar
Wow... you asked for proof of people working and walking around planes while moving and it's all there in the videos. At this point, you're just being seriously obtuse.
You said you believe the Kabul airport scene was not faked. You still have not managed to provide convincing proof of this claim. As i said, the people in your own videos are no where close to the engines on those planes.

Haven't you noticed you are the only one here who believes in the propaganda? That's what we should explore.
Why do you believe a smiling, waving man is running for his life Lurk?

Lurking009

Veteran
You said you believe the Kabul airport scene was not faked. You still have not managed to provide convincing proof of this claim. As i said, the people in your own videos are no where close to the engines on those planes.

Haven't you noticed you are the only one here who believes in the propaganda? That's what we should explore.
Why do you believe a smiling, waving man is running for his life Lurk?
Third video down shows 7-8 people walking beside and underneath a taxiing jet, one even goes behind the landing gear... but you magically don't see that?

The videos prove people can be in front of, beside, and underneath a taxiing plane, no problem. I have yet to hear convincing evidence the OP video is fake.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star

Wait a minute - are those actual people working and walking next to, in front of, and underneath moving jets and not getting sucked into the engines? How is this even possible???? /s

I never said it's 'normal' for the general public to be running alongside a plane. What I am saying is that it's totally possible for them to run alongside a plane - especially one with high engines - while it's taxiing. This is a fact, not a conspiracy. Also fact which I've pointed out before: A plane does not need much thrust to slowly taxi.

If you haven't been to an airport or military base and seen how ground personnel, pilots, and planes work together, then you're not speaking from facts on this issue.
But wait they are trained flight crews that know better then to be next to the intact.

Daze

Superstar
I see the plane pulling up to them. They are not underneath or behind it. From the frontal angle for all we know they are 20 feet away.

Regardless, your videos look nothing like this.
NBC News - Watch Afghans Run Alongside U.S. Military Plane At Kabul Airport [kaJvgUpZtNI - 640...png

Nothing what so ever. There are so many people here we can't even see the wheels in the video.

Lets see if we can stop the side stepping and bs for once.

How are the videos that you posted supposed to convince anyone that Kabul was a real event with real individuals?

Daze

Superstar
But wait they are trained flight crews that know better then to be next to the intact.
He knows this and is trying to use strawmen. He admits these planes are taxing while the news tells us these people are chasing a plane that is attempting to take off.

None of it supports his original claim that the original video is real.

Maes17

Superstar
Why no video of a plane that has jet engines moving thats surrounded by people? Can you not produce this common event? Happens all the time you said.

None of us care about vehicles moving (taxing) planes around. What we have here is a plane apparently moving by itself (indicating engines on) surrounded by people... Of which you say.. there is abundant proof of such a common event.

Behold the iron E where you said I"m deflecting.
Having used to be a baggage agent myself, you have an ample amount of time before the engines blast you away. I remember I used to hate having to unchock the tires and directing flights in for grounding cause you have to estimate a count before you move in to chock tires etc.

Needless to say, the video looks legit to me. Just a bunch of people on a tarmac for who knows what?

Maes17

Superstar
He knows this and is trying to use strawmen. He admits these planes are taxing while the news tells us these people are chasing a plane that is attempting to take off.

None of it supports his original claim that the original video is real.
Idk, that jet engine on the military craft is sitting quite higher than a normal plane. I mean sure you cam argue the decibel theory, but when people are in a widespread panic, sound is not going to affect desperation.

Sometimes these videos are all that is. Nothing more, nothing less.

BCCEBE07-E9CB-458C-A49D-511B456C6079.png
the puzzle pieces will slowly be layed out, why the military industrial complex aligned media companies wanted people to have those impressions and spread fear with another staged video like that. They already have a new ISIS all armed and paid out. Us military left them 200 air crafts, 600 000 weapons, and are probably sending more now. Probably to wage war against Iran.

The ZOG world order is so predictable:rolleyes:

polymoog

Superstar
The videos prove people can be in front of, beside, and underneath a taxiing plane, no problem. I have yet to hear convincing evidence the OP video is fake.
i have no problem at all with you asking for more evidence to be convinced. conversely, i am open to being convinced by you that it is real if i get credible evidence.

why would the USAF allow the plane to take off with afghanis hanging onto it? the military has protocols they strictly enforce. it would never happen. imagine if it did take off and the jet engines sucked a few people into the engine. or both engines. the entire plane and everyone inside could be at risk if those engines were damaged.

the footage you shared did not show anyone behind the jet engines on the runway. we can discount your first fighter jet video because thats a completely different type of plane. in the disputed video, the plane taxis, speeds up, and takes off. we see absolutely no sign of wind thrust.

also in the original footage, we see people who do not look like afghanis.

why is the footage is such poor shape? even in 3rd world countries, they have decent cellphone cameras. theres no reason at all why this isnt very clear.

again, the footage in question:

from 0:02 to 0:04, there is a guy dressed in dark on the right side of the screen. you can see some video glitch with his feet as he runs off out of the video-- he does almost a half-step run at one point and then runs, as if his image was sped up or slowed down for a moment. its completely unnatural. in that same sequence, the guy dressed in white with the white scarf is also running in a bizarre fashion.... to say nothing of his head disappearing.

that type of CGI blur is the same exact effect we get with the fake ISS footage, where items disappear or deform.

check out @ 2:58.

if you saw the MAG bitter truth video clip, you can clearly see in that one video that the afghanis who are approaching that pillared barrier has been sped up to appear as if they are running. if "they" faked one aspect of it, everything, at the very LEAST is suspect.

Lurking009

Veteran
i have no problem at all with you asking for more evidence to be convinced. conversely, i am open to being convinced by you that it is real if i get credible evidence.

why would the USAF allow the plane to take off with afghanis hanging onto it? the military has protocols they strictly enforce. it would never happen. imagine if it did take off and the jet engines sucked a few people into the engine. or both engines. the entire plane and everyone inside could be at risk if those engines were damaged.

the footage you shared did not show anyone behind the jet engines on the runway. we can discount your first fighter jet video because thats a completely different type of plane. in the disputed video, the plane taxis, speeds up, and takes off. we see absolutely no sign of wind thrust.

also in the original footage, we see people who do not look like afghanis.

why is the footage is such poor shape? even in 3rd world countries, they have decent cellphone cameras. theres no reason at all why this isnt very clear.

again, the footage in question:

from 0:02 to 0:04, there is a guy dressed in dark on the right side of the screen. you can see some video glitch with his feet as he runs off out of the video-- he does almost a half-step run at one point and then runs, as if his image was sped up or slowed down for a moment. its completely unnatural. in that same sequence, the guy dressed in white with the white scarf is also running in a bizarre fashion.... to say nothing of his head disappearing.

that type of CGI blur is the same exact effect we get with the fake ISS footage, where items disappear or deform.

check out @ 2:58.

if you saw the MAG bitter truth video clip, you can clearly see in that one video that the afghanis who are approaching that pillared barrier has been sped up to appear as if they are running. if "they" faked one aspect of it, everything, at the very LEAST is suspect.
Where in your OP video do you see the plane taking off, though? What I saw was a plane slowly taxiing [barely moving, actually] and then cut to a plane in the air well after take off. Are they the same plane? There are a lot of assumptions being made based on things we didn't see. As far as the AF allowing people to overwhelm the plane on the ground, I can't answer why this happened other than things looked pretty out of control at the time, but I just don't see anything CGI-fake about the video.

Regarding the poor quality, not everyone has the latest and greatest phones, and/or whoever took the footage could have had his quality settings very low - which isn't uncommon to free up storage space. The glitches I'm seeing are typical of low quality video.

Daze

Superstar
Beware !

Use logic.

- the Taliban, just like ISIS/Daesh, came out of nowhere with thousands of Japanese Toyota pickup trucks and weapons, took thousands of kilometers within months AND they attacked, destabilized and destroyed a government run by muslim jihadis who fought a super power (Soviet Union) and caused the fall of communism all around the world.
Its not so much logic. Its those telling you the stories have zero credibility.

When they constantly lie, then tell you about some place several 1000 miles away you really don't know much more about the situation then you did before they told you anything.

The thrust would have been at 100% in this case though, it wasn’t taxiing was it? It was at the beginning stages of the run up - in which case the engines would be at full thrust.

polymoog

Superstar
Where in your OP video do you see the plane taking off, though? What I saw was a plane slowly taxiing [barely moving, actually] and then cut to a plane in the air well after take off.
this depends on where you draw the line where taxiing ends and taking off begins, but we are talking about the same thing.

Regarding the poor quality, not everyone has the latest and greatest phones,
ive been to plenty of 3rd world countries, and surprisingly, they have very good phones. could the person allegedly recording this have a poor one? sure. but i never saw a poor quality video where someones head disappears and reappears and had a persons legs stagger in the manner depicted in the video.

The glitches I'm seeing are typical of low quality video.
so NASA uses very low quality settings on their "space station"?

Lurking009

Veteran
this depends on where you draw the line where taxiing ends and taking off begins, but we are talking about the same thing.

ive been to plenty of 3rd world countries, and surprisingly, they have very good phones. could the person allegedly recording this have a poor one? sure. but i never saw a poor quality video where someones head disappears and reappears and had a persons legs stagger in the manner depicted in the video.

so NASA uses very low quality settings on their "space station"?
I totally get why you question the video. At the end of the day anything is possible. I guess it's just a matter of whether it's probable.

polymoog

Superstar
I totally get why you question the video. At the end of the day anything is possible. I guess it's just a matter of whether it's probable.
thats fair enough.

after looking at the countless hoaxes, CGI fakery, crisis actors, and false flag events that weve been exposed to for years now, i think its more than probable. i will expect a few more of these type of events very shortly until the entire public (democrat and republican alike) is so enraged with biden that he and kamala step down.
i expect a false flag terror attack next week-- the NWO is getting desperate for a distraction to the growing number of vaccinated illnesses.

Journeyman

Established
This topic is about the plane footage. My instinct is that its faked.

I don't want to delve too far down into the minutia of cgi or technology of faking images, for the same reason that I don't want to delve too far down into the melting point of steel or the way that large buildings typically collapse. I don't want to put too much time into deconstructing these things, because I am coming to the position that this is exactly what they want. That's the reason they leave so many breadcrumbs, so many clues. They want those few of us who aren't buying the mainstream narrative to see what they've done. They derive a power from this 'revelation of the method'.

In any case, it's not necessary to look at this too closely because I have already come to the conclusion that the controllers deal in lies on a day to day basis. They are happy to create entirely false events, or augment some truth with some lies. This happens all the time, but particularly when an operation is ongoing and Afghanistan right now is very clearly an operation. You will know its an op because it will get full attention and there will be numerical signalling as well as likely some occult references in the names of protagonists or locations. Like 9/11 there will be a ritual element that can be decoded with the right knowledge.

Today the news was that there were 13 US troops killed in the attack at Abbey Gate.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
This topic is about the plane footage. My instinct is that its faked.

I don't want to delve too far down into the minutia of cgi or technology of faking images, for the same reason that I don't want to delve too far down into the melting point of steel or the way that large buildings typically collapse. I don't want to put too much time into deconstructing these things, because I am coming to the position that this is exactly what they want. That's the reason they leave so many breadcrumbs, so many clues. They want those few of us who aren't buying the mainstream narrative to see what they've done. They derive a power from this 'revelation of the method'.

In any case, it's not necessary to look at this too closely because I have already come to the conclusion that the controllers deal in lies on a day to day basis. They are happy to create entirely false events, or augment some truth with some lies. This happens all the time, but particularly when an operation is ongoing and Afghanistan right now is very clearly an operation. You will know its an op because it will get full attention and there will be numerical signalling as well as likely some occult references in the names of protagonists or locations. Like 9/11 there will be a ritual element that can be decoded with the right knowledge.

Today the news was that there were 13 US troops killed in the attack at Abbey Gate.
You beat me to it with the # 13 killing & yes it is a revelation of the method gives it the power