afghanistan plane hoax

Daze

Superstar
they wouldntve faked this if there wasnt a good reason.
the afghanistan news story is still going hard and heavy in the media-- looking at the CNN website as we speak, and the afghan situation is the top story. this fake video kicked it off.

so i am bouncing this back to you-- what is your opinion on the overall objective?
I'm not a good one to ask as i don't watch the news. Honestly theres no benefit watching someone who you know is lying right to your face.

I generally follow alt media and i don't mean agent Jones. While most of them are still dealing with the con vid narrative.

I guess you could ask the age old question. Cue bono?

Who benefits from making it look like the US made a rash decision to pull out when the reality is it was decided months ago?

Don't be surprised if you find some roads leading to Tel Aviv.
There is not a pie in the world that Israel doesn't have a finger in.

Daze

Superstar
There are points i would like to share :

- what i know is that the Taliban were created to destroy the Mujahideen Government who defeated the Soviet Union and caused Communism to fall.

- 300,000 soldiers fought Taliban for 20 years and the Taliban could hardly take a checkpost from the Afghan Army, so where did the 300,000 strong army go in ten days while they were armed to the teeth ????

- the pullout was planned in such a way that they made sure not a single bullet could get to the former Mujahideens hands (the ones who defeated the Soviets).

back to you guys.
Problem is, like most Americans i assume. I don't really know anything about the Taliban. While I really have no connection with the other side of the world other then a corrupt media creating narratives and twisting basic truths, its difficult to know whats actually going on.

I do have several Muslim sources who basically say we don't know if the Taliban are good or not.

Sadly this is the age of the anti-christ. One of deception with a liar on every corner. Those who speak the truth are so rare one needs to visit another town entirely to find an honest man.

Daze

Superstar

BTW - I don't believe the images of the jet with afghans is a fake.
So, the article says the plane is not the US's. Kinda irrelevant when the plane in the video clearly says "US air force".
Also the source seems to do nothing but bash Biden, as if he was anything other then a puppet who actually makes decisions.

If its not fake then please enlighten us Lurk. How do people run underneath and behind an engine that can push vehicles over as if they were toys at 50 yards away? If you'd like to see what a jet engine actually does, please watch the video i linked above.

Look at the size of the plane, likely 100's of 1000s of lbs. Imagine the force (propulsion) needed to move it from a dead stop, as we can see the plane is slow enough for one to run beside it. However, is not possible for anyone to run alongside it. Not with engines producing gale force winds.

Lil axe

Veteran
when i worked at an airport i was in a truck on the apron going towards service road, was stopped, a plane was getting to take off, i was close to the sprung building far corner of apron (not even on) and i got written up, they said i was still too close and the truck would of flipped, was a f250, w/ fuel tank in the box

Daze

Superstar
when i worked at an airport i was in a truck on the apron going towards service road, was stopped, a plane was getting to take off, i was close to the sprung building far corner of apron (not even on) and i got written up, they said i was still too close and the truck would of flipped, was a f250, w/ fuel tank in the box
Almost everything we see on tv is faked today If people at least questioned basic physics they wouldn't be so gullible.

Lurking009

Veteran
If its not fake then please enlighten us Lurk. How do people run underneath and behind an engine that can push vehicles over as if they were toys at 50 yards away? If you'd like to see what a jet engine actually does, please watch the video i linked above.

Look at the size of the plane, likely 100's of 1000s of lbs. Imagine the force (propulsion) needed to move it from a dead stop, as we can see the plane is slow enough for one to run beside it. However, is not possible for anyone to run alongside it. Not with engines producing gale force winds.
The OP video shows the plane slowly taxiing, not taking off. The person taking the footage is running to the back of the plane, probably making it appear as if the plane is moving faster than it is. Once a plane - any plane - is moving it doesn't require much thrust to keep it moving forward, and in this case the thrust is WELL above people's heads, anyway. Planes can taxi without 'blowing everything away'. Seriously, this isn't rocket science and there is nothing remotely odd about the video.

Anyone actually been to an airport and seen the dudes waving the jets in... while they're taxiing? OMG - How on earth do they do that without getting sucked into the engines??

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
The OP video shows the plane slowly taxiing, not taking off. The person taking the footage is running to the back of the plane, making it appear as if the plane is moving faster than it is. Once a plane - any plane - is moving doesn't require much thrust to keep it moving forward, and in this case the thrust is well above people's heads anyway. Planes can taxi without 'blowing everything away'. Seriously, this isn't rocket science and there is nothing remotely odd about the video.
Nothing remotely odd? Not even the guy waving his hands and smiling as if it was a movie production?

Screenshot 2021-08-25 at 18-10-58 Flying Over the Google Target Why YouTube Deleted My Channel...png

Look for yourself around 5:42. Here is a video of it

The narrative is that this plane is leaving and people are desperate to get on. I mean they even show video of people falling off while its allegedly in the sky.

Going by what They say, this plane is accelerating and is trying to take off. This is what they are telling us. That means these engines are on and are at full throttle.

Lurking009

Veteran
Nothing remotely odd? Not even the guy waving his hands and smiling as if it was a movie production?
View attachment 61162
Look for yourself around 5:42. Here is a video of it The narrative is that this plane is leaving and people are desperate to get on. I mean they even show video of people falling off while its allegedly in the sky.

Going by what They say, this plane is accelerating and is trying to take off. This is what they are telling us. That means these engines are on and are at full throttle.
People allegedly fell off AFTER the plane took off and was in the air, which has nothing to do with the plane while it was on the ground. It makes no difference 'what someone says' when the OP video LITERALLY shows a plane slowly taxiing and nothing more. I don't see any evidence to call it a fake video.

Maes17

Superstar
People allegedly fell off AFTER the plane took off and was in the air, which has nothing to do with the plane while it was on the ground. It makes no difference 'what someone says' when the OP video LITERALLY shows a plane slowly taxiing and nothing more. I don't see any evidence to call it a fake video.
Remember this is a conspiracy forum. It has to be fake

Daze

Superstar
Yet you bring us an article bashing Biden like hes making choices. Actually believing in the Left Right paradigm like either side is there to benefit you.

When a man can not even complete a sentence how could he be trusted to dress himself, let alone run a country?

This is likely the crux of it. You're probably pro Trump and since this hoax makes Biden look bad, it must be true. Am i in the ball park?

Did you even watch the video i linked? The guy is running, looks directly at the camera and starts waving and smiling. Watch it again. @5:35

Running for their lives my @ss.

Lurking009

Veteran
Yet you bring us an article bashing Biden like hes making choices. Actually believing in the Left Right paradigm like either side is there to benefit you.

When a man can not even complete a sentence how could he be trusted to dress himself, let alone run a country?

This is likely the crux of it. You're probably pro Trump and since this hoax makes Biden look bad, it must be true. Am i in the ball park?
This is deflection, and has nothing to do with the alleged fake plane video which is the topic.

Did you even watch the video i linked? The guy is running, looks directly at the camera and starts waving and smiling. Watch it again. @5:35

Running for their lives my @ss.

The video you posted isn't available, and I've already seen it.

Main fact: People running or walking alongside a taxiing plane is not an impossibility - happens all the time at your local airport with jumbo jets - therefore the video is not a proven fake. The people could be expressing hope of getting out of there soon, hence some happy faces. I fail to see the big mystery.

Daze

Superstar
This is deflection, and has nothing to do with the alleged fake plane video which is the topic.
Nope, i just try to justify why some people can't see thier own nose upon there face.

Main fact: People running or walking alongside a taxiing plane is not an impossibility - happens all the time at your local airport - therefore the video is not a proven fake. The people could be expressing hope of getting out of there, hence some happy faces.
All the time? Please provide one example. Of the billions upon billions of videos in the world this should be an easy task for such a common event. Please show us a plane with jet engines moving surrounded by people.

happens all the time at your local airport
Local people are not even allowed on the tarmac with a moving plane so this is a lie.

Speaking of deflections, why do you refuse to comment on the guy "running for his life", has time to smile and wave at the camera? 3rd time i have highlighted this now. Ignoring it does not make it go away.

These people are scared, scared enough to grab onto a moving plane and hang on as it leaves the ground, remember?

Last edited:

Lurking009

Veteran
Nope, i just try to justify why some people can't see thier own nose upon there face.

All the time? Please provide one example. Of the billions upon billions of videos in the world this should be an easy task for such a common event. Please show us a plane with jet engines moving surrounded by people.

Local people are not even allowed on the tarmac with a moving plane so this is a lie.

Speaking of deflections, why do you refuse to comment on the guy "running for his life", has time to smile and wave at the camera? 3rd time i have highlighted this now. Ignoring it does not make it go away.

There people are scared, scared enough to grab onto a moving plane and hang on as it leaves the ground, remember?
So... you've apparently never been to a major airport and seen the guys walking alongside MOVING JUMBO JETS as they taxi in along with the baggage cars driving in. Honestly, if you don't know how planes, pilots and airport personnel work together, I can't help you.

Posts #50, #52, #55 explain further the factors of engine height, taxiing, and thrust.

Last edited:
One thing I did happen to notice is that in the video footage, the audio levels of the plane levels appear to stay the same. It doesn't increase as it comes into the picture in the 17 second clip below. You can even hear the people, which I think would be impossible to hear if the engines were making the noise they're supposed to be making:

Two days of chaos and fear: How the scramble to flee Kabul unfolded

However, as heard in this clip, the sound of the plane increases as it comes into the frame:

What happens on the ground when you are landing

Granted, some of this could've been cleaned up when editing, but if memory serves, there would need to be more than one mic (audio source) or an audio mixer to hear the people and the plane.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
So... you've apparently never been to a major airport and seen the guys walking alongside MOVING JUMBO JETS as they taxi in along with the baggage cars driving in. Honestly, if you don't know how planes, pilots and airport personnel work together, I can't help you.
Why no video of a plane that has jet engines moving thats surrounded by people? Can you not produce this common event? Happens all the time you said.

None of us care about vehicles moving (taxing) planes around. What we have here is a plane apparently moving by itself (indicating engines on) surrounded by people... Of which you say.. there is abundant proof of such a common event.

Behold the iron E where you said I"m deflecting.

Daze

Superstar
One thing I did happen to notice is that in the video footage, the audio levels of the plane levels appear to stay same. It doesn't increase as it comes into the picture in the 17 second clip below. You can even hear the people, which I think would be impossible to hear if the engines were making the noise they're supposed to be making:

Two days of chaos and fear: How the scramble to flee Kabul unfolded

However, as heard in this clip, the sound of the plane increases as it comes into the frame:

What happens on the ground when you are landing

Granted, some of this could've been cleaned up when editing, but if memory serves, there would need to be more than one mic (audio source) or an audio mixer to hear the people and the plane.
This is a good point, jet engines are usually at the top end of decibel charts.

According to Yale a jet engine at 100 feet puts off 140 db's. Which is equal to gun shot.

140 db is painful
loud.png

But no one in the video has their hands upon thier heads. Not even those directly under the engine.