Adverts which may have an occult, satanic or predictive programming agenda...

Journeyman

Established
The purpose of this thread is to share and comment on adverts which may have hidden goals. They could include occult images or symbols, or perhaps some imagery that doesn't seem to fit with the product but which may suit the goals of the secret societies or cults that wield power behind closed doors.

This isn't an original idea, I came to post in this thread:

as it no longer makes much sense I think a new topic is the answer, but there are some examples in that old thread if you're curious.

This is the advert that I wanted to share with you:

Note this one is in Italian as I couldn't find the English version sorry! :oops: However the premise is simple. A clueless father is wandering around Pompeii as destruction reigns and stops a terrified man to ask him what year it is. Then he returns to the kitchen via the power of Alexa to answer his daughters homework question.

So why have I shared this? Well, I think this expensive advert is an excuse to show scenes of destruction and terror. It reminds me of this one ostensibly selling a price comparison website but doing so by showing a bull bringing about a world destroying comet:

Why the fixation on apocalyptic imagery? I think they want to spread fear, to seed the ideas of destruction and apocalypse on a subliminal level. Does this help to drive consumerism? Yes, I think fear does drive buying. However, I think that's more of a happy by product rather than the driving force behind these well funded campaigns.

Note some other imagery in the Amazon ad:

alexa.JPG

See the 8 pointed star design on the kitchen wall? Our sadly departed friend @OctoZone would doubtless recognise it as the 8 symbol for control.

I also believe the Arc of the Amazon Prime arrow is a reference to the ring of Saturn. You can see similar on many other corporate logos:

Finally the Italian version of the advert goes on to feature the Temple of Apollo. I've yet to rewatch the English version to confirm if this is also the case for that one. :)

I hope that highlighting these messages will help to strip them of their power to influence us.

Journeyman

Established
Bit creepy this....O2 openly playing with subliminals.

Will add more to this later, but even the numbers (777) on the subway wall indicates occilt practices

I've watched horror films that creeped me out less than that 2 minute commercial.

I was half expecting all those people to be led straight through that portal into hell.