Adrenochrome References//Anti-Aging Youth Blood

TrustNo1

Established
The foreskin facial treatments are just a code name for adrenochrome

"Michelle Park shares with Steve one of Oprah's favorite beauty products"
Steve Harvey freaking out as if he doesn't use the stuff himself

Sandra Bullock trying to keep her description of it vague and reluctant to tell at first

Can't forget about those TED talks that also push for p***philia acceptance

Celebs and their "Vampire Facials"--- that definitely ain't THEIR blood
1635720554257.png

Bubbajay

Veteran
The first and only reference to "adrenochrome" outside of conspiracy circles that adopted it over the last few years came from the movie fear and loathing in Los Vegas. Believe it or not people in the 1970s use to inject themselves with adrenaline to get high, these adrenaline shots were used by EMTs and emergency rooms to kick start the heart of people who ODd. This is what Hunter Thompson was referring to in the movie.

TrustNo1

Established
The first and only reference to "adrenochrome" outside of conspiracy circles that adopted it over the last few years came from the movie fear and loathing in Los Vegas. Believe it or not people in the 1970s use to inject themselves with adrenaline to get high, these adrenaline shots were used by EMTs and emergency rooms to kick start the heart of people who ODd. This is what Hunter Thompson was referring to in the movie.
Yeah you can clearly see a change in Johnny after he takes the liquid, like a high or an energy burst

Bubbajay

Veteran
Yeah you can clearly see a change in Johnny after he takes the liquid, like a high or an energy burst
Yep. My dad told me some crazy stories about the 70s when I was a teenager. Some people would do or try anything to get high. I guess its still like that today.

Cintra

Star
Scientists have been experimenting with adrenochrome since at least the 50s
It sends people insane.

Huxley mentions it in Brave New World in 1954
Burgess in Clockwork Orange in 1962
Thompson in Fear and Loathing in 1971 (The book. The movie came later)

Bubbajay

Veteran
Scientists have been experimenting with adrenochrome since at least the 50s
It sends people insane.

Huxley mentions it in Brave New World in 1954
Burgess in Clockwork Orange in 1962
Thompson in Fear and Loathing in 1971 (The book. The movie came later)
I never read either of the other two books mentioned, but have read that Huxley said it was created by the oxidation of adrenaline, and can be used to clot the blood in wounds.

Adrenochrome obviously has to do with adrenaline hence the common names. This can be taken from animals, and not just humans. My question is what all this has to do with killing children, and p***philia as many people claim on the internet. Also where's the proof, and where did the theory originate? It didn't originate in any of the books mentioned.

I have to have more proof than what's mentioned in the books to associate it with murder and child abuse. I'd like to see some tangible proof if anyone has any. I'm definitely skeptical, but open to anything when proof if provided.

Cintra

Star
I never read either of the other two books mentioned, but have read that Huxley said it was created by the oxidation of adrenaline, and can be used to clot the blood in wounds.

Adrenochrome obviously has to do with adrenaline hence the common names. This can be taken from animals, and not just humans. My question is what all this has to do with killing children, and p***philia as many people claim on the internet. Also where's the proof, and where did the theory originate? It didn't originate in any of the books mentioned.

I have to have more proof than what's mentioned in the books to associate it with murder and child abuse. I'd like to see some tangible proof if anyone has any. I'm definitely skeptical, but open to anything when proof if provided.
I looked this up the other day, and was struck by adrenochrome's blood clotting ability.

Bubbajay

Veteran
I'll be honest in saying that I believe the whole "adrenochrome" conspiracy makes the whole child abuse narrative seem crazy, and maybe that's the reason it was distributed among conspiracy circles. Thats where I'm at now until further evidence arises. Imagine a mother or father bringing up the idea of adrenochrome in a court setting. The judge and jury would probably dismiss the case outright. It could work as a way to protect the abusers.

Riptide

Established
Lyric in "Heads Will Roll" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs:

"Glitter on the wet streets
Silver over everything
The river's all wet
You're all chrome
You're all chrome"

ARose

Established
The “young blood” serum secret has likely been known in aristocratic circles since the 18th Century, when many were also engaging in inoculations (threads with puss from infected persons being placed in cut skin, so a person could develop an immunity) and expanding thought on the use of bodily fluids to heal (like washing in morning urine to heal skin ailments.)

Another rumor that may or may not have truth to it: “The Royal Secret” meaning direct line artificial insemination to keep the royal lines as isolated as possible (meaning fluid used from a monarch to impregnate the next generation and later, eggs frozen and joined with fluid from a descendant.)

A cultural oddity of the 19th Century that was true: “Mummia”, powdered mummified Egyptian mummy flesh that was added to food and tea, with the belief that it would infuse the one who consumed it with some kind of vitality.

Bubbajay

Veteran
I won't go deep into it, but i'll summarize it. It's all about semen and menstrual blood. Crowley called semen the "universal medicine". He'd take semen or a mixture of menstrual blood and rub it on the chakra points of the body. He'd also run it into talismans to energize them.

Crowley was a Gnostic and his mass consisted of the " cake of light" that was a mixture of the two ingredients mentioned, baked into a wafer. He believed these ingredients had to be absorbed into the mucous membranes (any body opening, including the roof of the mouth). The 11th and last degree of the O.T.O was/is homosexual sex. He used these "techniques" to summon "angels" . Crowley basically worshipped semen as kether which is the highest station on the tree of life (kabbalah). He believed semen represented baphomet, because when it enters the womb its androgynous being neither male or female but both.

Crowley announced to the world the true meaning of all esoteric beliefs, they all evolve around sex. He used a lot of mystical jargon to hide these beliefs. The whole Egyptian motif of his writings were just cover. An example would be Crowleys "eye of Horus" is nothing more than the male anus. The "mouth of Isis" is the mouth of one of his "scarlet woman". He proclaimed " the eye of Horus is preferred over the mouth of Isis". I think you get the meaning. Ill leave it at that unless you have question.

Kaeya

Rookie
I won't go deep into it, but i'll summarize it. It's all about semen and menstrual blood. Crowley called semen the "universal medicine". He'd take semen or a mixture of menstrual blood and rub it on the chakra points of the body. He'd also run it into talismans to energize them.

Crowley was a Gnostic and his mass consisted of the " cake of light" that was a mixture of the two ingredients mentioned, baked into a wafer. He believed these ingredients had to be absorbed into the mucous membranes (any body opening, including the roof of the mouth). The 11th and last degree of the O.T.O was/is homosexual sex. He used these "techniques" to summon "angels" . Crowley basically worshipped semen as kether which is the highest station on the tree of life (kabbalah). He believed semen represented baphomet, because when it enters the womb its androgynous being neither male or female but both.

Crowley announced to the world the true meaning of all esoteric beliefs, they all evolve around sex. He used a lot of mystical jargon to hide these beliefs. The whole Egyptian motif of his writings were just cover. An example would be Crowleys "eye of Horus" is nothing more than the male anus. The "mouth of Isis" is the mouth of one of his "scarlet woman". He proclaimed " the eye of Horus is preferred over the mouth of Isis". I think you get the meaning. Ill leave it at that unless you have question.
thank you so much for this!

Awoken2

Superstar
My question is what all this has to do with killing children, and p***philia as many people claim on the internet. Also where's the proof, and where did the theory originate? It didn't originate in any of the books mentioned.

Notice in the lyrics the use of the words such as boys and girls, wide eyed and fear.

Enough said

The first time I heard about adrenochrome was in a talk from Phil Schneider the guy who ended up dead soon after he revealed info about aliens under the Earth and their relation to the NWO. Apparently the grey aliens and their reptilian overlords get high on this stuff we are like farm animals to them...

redqueen

Superstar
I believed PS when I came across him and he
shared so much informatio,we know why he had to go
wasn't it suicide ?