Adrenochrome production

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There is SO much garbage on the internet coming from all ends of the spectrum. Anyone can post a photo, article, or point to a website and claim it's proof... but is it a true and valid representation? That's the part I'm questioning.

No one here questioned the source and validity of those photos. I see lots of bashing of the left for never questioning MSM when they present false information and twist facts. How is this any better or different? It was an art exhibition, not a production plant. No one knows if the artist was 'inspired' by reality or media hysteria, and the art itself is not proof of anything. In a world of rumors, lies, and deceptions, those things matter.
Wish I could like this post again homie, its the truth.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Please know that I'm not trying to be offensive in calling these things out, 'cause you know I love you all! :) Apologies if I come across as harsh.
Nah it aint like that. Miss Vixxy did post about a real topic though, so thanks to her for that and lets discuss it more!

Vixy

Star
Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ. I have goosebumps all over my freaking body right now. Holy smokes. This entire post reminds me of this one particular scene from the film Doctor Sleep where a bunch of people torture this one child, scaring the crap out of him to extract his soul, tears out of him and similar. I'm disgusted, to be honest.
Yes, adrenochrome is what that movie was about, you'll see it in many movies.

Vixy

Star
We already Know this is real and Truth
doesn't matter that tptb are trying to make
it another joke that only the nutter conspiracy t's
Believe in but We Know

We've discussed it in threads already

@Vixy I've been Asking that same question
where these Good hackers at that can take
over the msm's and show the World what the
Truth is about these evils and the Children they
take,torture,murder,and eat

I keep saying until We Create the Peoples army
much of the evils We See in Our World will continue

it's great that the divoc scam and all the wef/n,w,o
crap being pulled is waking Peoples up unfortunately
it's still too slow and We need something that will
shock the sleeping awake and not allow it to be
swept under a rug and hidden away in shawdows
anymore

as We can See though this world seems to be heading
to a point of no return,with the acceptance of the Child
love crap,sexualization of Our Children and the young
Children can keep ya young agendas being pushed through
all the msm all the time now

so long as We keep allowing the petty designed divides
of tptb to keep Us divided the Peoples army will never
happen and this World will not be Ours anymore as
it will be the world of the evils that have been here
since the beginning and now rule every aspect of Our
so called society/governments
Yeah, what do we do? I have the locations of more than 10.000 DUMBs if Gene Decode (suppose you've heard his interviews) isnt a fake, which he probbaly is. He claims the whitehats aka Donald Trumps armies (who is still supposedly in charge) are taking the DUMBs and blackhats (the cabal/Illuminati) out but look at the world, its never been this shitty with symbolism everywhere and p***philia acceptance, as you say.

Why dont people gather?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yeah, what do we do? I have the locations of more than 10.000 DUMBs if Gene Decode (suppose you've heard his interviews) isnt a fake, which he probbaly is. He claims the whitehats aka Donald Trumps armies (who is still supposedly in charge) are taking the DUMBs and blackhats (the cabal/Illuminati) out but look at the world, its never been this shitty with symbolism everywhere and p***philia acceptance, as you say.

Why dont people gather?
Gather for a whitehats/Trump pipedream? We need to gather and forge a new way forward, not look to the criminals who got us into this mess to for solutions...

Vixy

Star

Well if the whitehats are taking down the DUMBs, it sure is strange how these factories can still be up and running. Nobodys doing anything about it and evils more widespread than ever due to the evil of mankinds hearts.

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
HIVTES for researchers.
FIRST HELP TO MK ULTRA VICTIM: PRINT AND BUY PAPER COPY ALL YOU NEED
Hivites are ready to take away electricity from you. In Russia they already did it.
ART THERAPY + SVALI + PTSD: TIME TO HEAL + FIONA BARNETT EYES WIDE OPEN
Art therapy -- memories stored in the Right hemisphere. Drawing is the only way to get them out.
SVALI -- Victim can work with the book himself. Put into the Victim's left eye -access to the right hemisphere.
PTSD: TIME TO HEAL -- Sara Ruth Ashcraft recommended. By Cathy O Brien. I've restored an important part of my memory.
Fiona Barnett Eyes Wide Open states that memories are stored in the right hemisphere.
Thruthiracy recommended by FIONA BARNETT herself. Please save and copy printed versions and on CD, DVD.
Behind the Emerald Door of Oz The Untold Truth (Ebook3): Esoteric Wisdom
Link to amazon here. An e-book has been made too. Please buy and share.
Symbolism from Shuna, MK ULTRA survivor.
DEPROGRAMMING AND RECOVER FROM MK ULTRA
After the script are various other relevant links that Victoria provided. Victoria also mentions some others to which I have provided links.
MK ULTRA recovery: Deprogramming wiki
mentions Fiona Barnett [links to Fiona’s work and book] Fiona Barnett’s Long Goodbye [9]
Svali’s first blog Svali Speaks [6]
Svali’s Second Blog Svali Speaks Again [7]
cfb Svali, Illuminati Structure and Mind Control [101]
cfb Child Trafficking by the Jesuits [102]
Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler cfb Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier – Illuminati Whistleblowers [4]
Fighting monarch
All these people are MK ULTRA victims themselves and give us insider information about symbolism too. PROTECT THEM AND PEOPLE WHO HELPING THEM!
MK ULTRA/ MK DELTA SEEK FOR HELP! MORTAL DANGER FOR 30 YEARS!
MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, MY FATHER RELATIVES ARE ALL VICTIMS!
In 30 Years Mk ultra victims will be killed because in 30 charcas are fully formed and brain's chemistry changes and victim can be freed from MK ULTRA their own brain.
LAST SEEN: 9 05 1993 13: 00, 3 floor, 1812 house, Falcon District, Moscow Russia
Stromynka 7 corp 1 is the same place. It have been closed since I came with my accusations. I remember it from within only vivew.
Cali Shai Bergandi suggested that he may be afillated with Aryan Brotherhood.
ARYANS ARE FIRST CANDIDATE FOR DEPROGRAMMING
MK DELTA ARYANS ARE FIRST CANDIDATE FOR DEPROGRAMMING
Hivites stole and used Aryan technologies. Aryan brain structure is needed to save us from Hivites.
PROTECT MK ULTRA DEPROGRAMMERS AND THEIR HEALERS!
Fiona Barnett, Svali, Cisco Wheeler know how to cure MK ULTRA. Protect them and the healer who healed them -- they were MK ULTRA victims and they need care.

Last edited: