Adrenal Fatigue

Spades

Established

I started with the super-multi and the fulvic minerals. When they came out with humic minerals I switched to the fulvic-humic blend.
Thank you... I will check them out!

Vixy

Star
Since you asked... lol. What I use is called a rife machine. A frequency generator. If you look up "Spooky 2" it will show you what it is. It's a lot to take in, but it does work for a lot of my issues. Now if I used it more consistently in addition to eating healthier, I might get somewhere.

Yes, MS is linked to autoimmune. I deep down believe that there is a virus at the root of autoimmune issues. So do many others. Dr. Wahls says she was in a wheelchair with MS and tested and healed herself with diet.
They have linked Epstein Barr to it. I tried a Biomagnetism (supposed to kill viruses) but cant say it helped. Besides 95% of the population has Epstein Barr.

Vixy

Star
Sorry to hear that Vixy. I know it's not cheap. I racked up quite a bill in my journey and did recover from cooper overload. It can be done.

Perhaps hair analysis services can be found online for a better price.
The hair analysis has been done a long time ago dude. Its the consultations that cannot be afforded. :)

Spades

Established
They have linked Epstein Barr to it. I tried a Biomagnetism (supposed to kill viruses) but cant say it helped. Besides 95% of the population has Epstein Barr.
EBV is a big one, too. It has helped me in the past when I've run frequencies for it. Viruses are hard to get because they hide inside of bacteria, which hide inside of parasites. So basically, if you kill some bacteria that was housing the virus, it is re-released right back into your body.

Spades

Established
Interesting. I know a person who cured himself from Adrenal Fatigue by ashwagandha. And Guess what that contains? Amino acids against free radicals.
I did have some ashwagandha at one point... but I gave it to my father who was suffering from brain cancer. Maybe I should get some more.

Vixy

Star
EBV is a big one, too. It has helped me in the past when I've run frequencies for it. Viruses are hard to get because they hide inside of bacteria, which hide inside of parasites. So basically, if you kill some bacteria that was housing the virus, it is re-released right back into your body.
Good thing Biomagnetism kills bacteria, viruses and parasites then. :) Defo think you should get more Ashwagahnda since it relly helps, it soothes the nervous system, is an antiinflammant and helps against cancer ,as you know, plus restores and builds muslces.

alyssanug

Established
You guys need to check out this blog post about adrenal fatigue!

Adrenal fatigue is becoming diagnosed more than ever. Technology is the main culprit that is keeping us from getting quality sleep. Blue lights on screens such as phones and TV's are disrupting our hormones from producing at the right times of the day. For example we need to produce melatonin from our pineal glands at night to feel sleepy but blue light on screens tells your pineal gland that its still sunny outside and it stops the production of melatonin. Then that disrupts your sleep cycle. Having the tiniest bit amount of light in your room when your sleeping doesn't allow your body to regulate and balance your hormones when you sleep. The HPA axis becomes dysregulated and that alone can cause adrenal fatigue. You need to reset your cardiac rhythm and get back into the cycle of nature. Waking up with the sunrise that produces cortisol in the morning and sleeping right after sunset to produce melatonin and to produce very little cortisol. Everyone has different cases of adrenal fatigue. Some people have very little production of cortisol in the morning which is when its supposed to be the highest and some people have the highest amount of production at night which is when it supposed to be the lowest.
She goes into more depth about this and other ways to help with adrenal fatigue such as supplements and helping with food sensitivities.
One note is that I followed this and have never felt better but taking adrenal glandular supplements or anything too stimulating made me feel awful. So it depends on your body to what supplements you should be taking. Everybody is different. Also address nutrient deficiency as well.