Adidas Illuminati commercials

SkepticCat

Veteran
When you start seeing satanic symbolism on TV in a commercials from a company that sells shoes, perhaps it is time to ask yourself what is going on.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=2017+adidas+illuminati

... featuring fantastic talents such as Pharell Williams

... Kendall Jenner

... Young Thug

... and 21 Savage.

Got shoes?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahbulon

Order today... and you, too, can take part in promoting satanic symbolism of a secret society that despises you, that you don't have membership of and which you know nothing about!

Maes17

Superstar
A lot of symbolism for sure.

I have a ton of adidas stuff though.
Shoes, shirts, socks, joggers, underwear, hats, backpacks.

Gloves.

Adidas

mecca

Superstar
I had one pair of adidas shoes once, they were and still are my most favorite shoes I've ever worn.

Helioform

Star
Nothing beats Nike though. ;)

I still remember the controversy when Nike released a pair of shoes with a logo that looked like the word Allah in arabic...didn't take long for Nike to trash that after a lot of Muslims got offended by it.

Maes17

Superstar
Them and puma make some great stuff.
The founders of Adidas and Puma are brothers. Not kidding. Crazy stuff lol.

I'm a bit Adidas bias when it comes to sports wear. I have so many pairs of shoes ranging from running, cross trainers to lifting shoes. All Adidas.

But I'll admit that the ads are very symbolic.
The snoop dog feature is disturbing. I always expect that type of imagery from Nike though.

But Adidas has had a bit of a rise

Aero

Superstar
My Nike shoes didn't impress me, or anyone else. But neither did my New Balance. I got gifted some Pumas and I actually like them. But I believe in voodoo magic, so I'm weary about them. Not that I don't feel safe. It's like what type of energy am I potentially bringing into my space.

A bomb isn't dangerous when you know how to disarm it. But there is a binding that takes place with transfers of energy. Now I don't feel like someone died making my shoes. People are getting hurt though. These corporations aren't going to do shit about cheap labor. They have boxed themselves into so deep now. The only way out is through massive price increases, or massive layoffs.

Corporate America thrives on politicking. Like it literally has nothing to do with actual business anymore. Just how popular you can become, and if you can create an illusion you are a "shot caller". So the last thing they want to do is layoff the people who feed those illusions. That leaves them with one choice. Massive increases so we are paying 1,000 per Nike. And that's just for us poor people. Rich people will be paying like 10,000 per throwaway shoe.

Pandita

Established
But I believe in voodoo magic, so I'm weary about them. Not that I don't feel safe. It's like what type of energy am I potentially bringing into my space.
what do you mean with the voodoo thing? :eek:

Aero

Superstar
what do you mean with the voodoo thing? :eek:
Just that everything made by other people started out as a thought in their brain. Like how do you know what someone was thinking about, or feeling when making their "products". What type of energy floats around the factories, or the warehouses. Who is shipping these products and how? The point is we could be inadvertently supporting illegal business practices. Like money laundering, extortion and child labor laws. These things have real blowback.

Maes17

Superstar
Pretty interesting thought Aero.
Living in a western country, I understand a lot of my clothing, etc is made off the sweat of children, poor people etc.

I find the voodoo stuff interesting. Some people always say they are drawn or feel some type of emotion with products or whatever.

Although I'm not the biggest believer in supernatural type stuff. I do tend to feel more swag or up beat when I wear certain apparel.

#illuminati
o_O

Pandita

Established
Just that everything made by other people started out as a thought in their brain. Like how do you know what someone was thinking about, or feeling when making their "products". What type of energy floats around the factories, or the warehouses. Who is shipping these products and how? The point is we could be inadvertently supporting illegal business practices. Like money laundering, extortion and child labor laws. These things have real blowback.
Ooh, now I understand what you meant, thank you Aero.