Adele

accusing Adele of being a satanist because she used a few hand signs.
Accusing her of satanism probably doesn't imply that she's sacrificing someone. She seems to belong to that order because she was included that circle and read the texts they wrote. Her tribute to Beyonce at the Grammys was a text given to her. If you do whatever they order, you belong to them.

This is not her idea. It was written.

sailormoon

Established
I have a Saturn tattoo and I didn’t think anything evil or satanic when I was getting it lol. I do think sometimes we read too much into certain things. I just like Saturn for whatever reason, I wear Saturn socks too. Also the “rock on” hand sign and it “I love you” sign are not the same.

TrustNo1

Established
A funny thing happened today. I was watching this movie where they also shot at this observatory (same one Adele performed at). There are ppl watching a show there and some guy asks “who are they?” (Movie was an alien comedy)
She replies “aliens worshiping their false gods”

L3M4

Established
There is just something off with this new and improved Adele.
Indeed, she seems way more artificial. Everything calculated, each little reaction, body language and the words she says, everything now is way too calculated, almost as if she was receiving all commands through a headset... and in all recent interviews she always have these non-stop smart ass responses to everything, nothing seems genuine with her anymore; she even drags her ex-husband (baby daddy) as if he was some useless toy to her, addressing him like a dog just because she "got bored" with her relationship, she claims she was just "unhappy" and moved on with a black man, Kardashian style, very calculated... same clan, Halsey too...

L3M4

Established
I have a Saturn tattoo and I didn’t think anything evil or satanic when I was getting it lol. I do think sometimes we read too much into certain things. I just like Saturn for whatever reason, I wear Saturn socks too. Also the “rock on” hand sign and it “I love you” sign are not the same.
You are not Adele. That's not something you would even think or wear in one of the biggest industry performances, knowing all these high profile rich celebrities will attend, also every look in this events are detailed by a label team of designers so no, it's not like it's just cute & that's the end of it.

Bubbajay

Veteran
From her "special" on CBS "Adele One Night Only".

Her earrings and tattoo are indubitably interesting. She also flashes two hand gestures throughout her performance of "Hello".

View attachment 65535View attachment 65533View attachment 65536View attachment 65534
Helen Keller who formed modern sign language was a follower of the Swedenborgian rite that was modeled on Freemasonry. She was also a theosophist of Helena Blavatsky, and a Marxist. She supported Margaret Sanger who into eugenics, the founder of sex ed, and birth control. Keller was not a great person.

Bubbajay

Veteran
yeah the other day I saw a video about her, she has a Saturn tattoo

she is also friends with so many celebs
she did this Oprah TV special and a lot of A listers were there

I always wondered how can she be so succesful without pushing any agenda
compared to other artists like Beyonce for example, we know her MVs are full of symbolism

but it's pretty obvious Adele has big conections
Saturn also symbolises melancholy. Its thought in occult circles that people who are melancholy are better artists and creators of art. This might also be an interpretation. Kabbalist use to hold this view.

In the Kabbalah Saturn is also tied to the Sabbath since its seventh planet and the Sabbath is the seventh day of the week. This is how the false messiah Sabbatai Svi came to believe he was the messiah in part. Sabbatai is a surname related to the word Sabbath, and Saturn. This is also how he came up with the idea that man could be redeemed through sin since Saturn also represents the dark side.