Adele

Luisy

Established
Well it’s not to say that ordinary ppl using this gesture are satanists, but take caution when the higher ups use them. They have their own meanings and it doesn’t matter if you or anyone disbelieves because they do.
At the end of the day, gestures aren’t inherently evil but they have been made into something else with certain groups.

Peace as well
How you know they are using these signs or hand gestures for evil purpose? I do admit there is corruption in the entertainment industry but anything they do wouldn't make them satanic. You need to show their gestures aren't random, but basically what people here claim to be evil seems very exaggerated to me and biased, as in they don't wanna leave any room for the hand gestures to be random or just coincidence.

Daze

Star
How you know they are using these signs or hand gestures for evil purpose?
That's the crutch of it really. One hand sign and your done.

Whats more satanic then these hand signs? 1 eye imagery is. There's no mistaking this, yet many do it without knowledge. If someone is making a one eye pose are they automaticlly a devil worshiper? Of course not. People read too much into things.

For the most part, unless someone literally comes out and says "hail satan" you can't judge them in any way or form. We shouldn't be judging anyone for that matter. The most evil soul today can be the most pious man tomorrow.

God guides whom he wills and satan doesn't own anyone until they're in there grave. Until then anyone can choose righteousness at any point.

While back biting and slander literally records sins in your own book making it harder for you to avoid the fire.

Its not worth it, step away from it.

queen82

Star
i remember after her first song Chasing Pavements (really like that song) , she have a break of some years and then she came back and she sold her soul..

InfoHarb

Rookie
I'm just highlighting the nonsense of it all. After all, the kabah isn't black and it was built by Prophet Abraham for pete's sake.

I think these hand gestures are stupid. I know honest God fearing men that do them without thought. But apparently, this makes them devil worshipers. I mean its somewhat ignorant, is it not?

Who is a famous religious man?

The pope?
View attachment 65546
Uh oh, must be a devil worshiper. Yes, i know many actually believe this but to a billion Christians the man is worthy of emulation.

Seriously, this whole idea is just retardation on another level.
Yes this is one thing that annoys me. People talk about ka'bah being a black cube when actually it's just covered in a black cloth and earlier all different colors of cloth were used and it was later on I believe under the Abbasids that they started to stick with black cloth. The worst-case scenario would implicate the Abbasid government of the time rather than Islam itself. The Abbasids didn't come to power until more than a hundred years after Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had died.

TrustNo1

Established
They do these devil horns literally on their forehead as well. And I’m not out here cursing these ppl to die and go to hell, I just point out these observations. If you wanna go ignore what they repeatedly put out, go ahead.
I just see that these same ppl who use these gestures also use occult symbols, hang with shady ppl....yeah, not so innocent for me. What’s there to be so secret about?

But hey, I can’t convert you & you can’t convert me. Many others having this same discussion on different threads.

swayy000

Star
I googled what is her zodiac sign, thinking that maybe she could be a Capricorn= sign ruled by Saturn and that was the reason for all her Saturn love

But nope, she is a Taurus= sign ruled by Venus

so I really don't get the Saturn simbolism here, or her fascination with that planet
satan. even in kpop theres saturn symbolism

Daze

Star
Don't bite YOUR tongue.
Still butt hurt because I'm not a feminized man?

Truth is Beem, you're accusing Adele of being a satanist because she used a few hand signs.

Ya know what happens when you slander someone? That person shows up on judgement day and they take some of your good deeds tipping your own scale towards hell. Believe it or not, just wait until you see it.

God forgives all sins but when you wrong people, that's a different story.

Peace.

BeemBow

Rookie
Still butt hurt because I'm not a feminized man?

Truth is Beem, you're accusing Adele of being a satanist because she used a few hand signs.

Ya know what happens when you slander someone? That person shows up on judgement day and they take some of your good deeds tipping your own scale towards hell. Believe it or not, just wait until you see it.

God forgives all sins but when you wrong people, that's a different story.

Peace.
Bottom line in the real world your religion is fucked up and on the forum so are you.

TrustNo1

Established
OPRAH & ADELE'S "ONE NIGHT ONLY" SATURN WORSHIP RITUAL ON LIVE TV
WOW. She revealed her Saturn tattoo on her 33rd birthday. Can her occult connections get anymore obvious??
- she says she “pulls something from underneath” so possession like Beyoncé
- the stage creates the idea of saturns rings
Man, I am just done

http://instagr.am/p/COftBIsgsqX/
"Thirty free"(mason)

Last edited:

Daze

Star
Bottom line in the real world your religion is fucked up and on the forum so are you.
Idk what my religion has to do with any of this but its pretty clear at this point you're only here to spread hate.
I mean in 3 threads now you have attempted to troll me.

Ironically you made this thread to highlight how others worship the devil.

Good day to you sir.

2021-11-21 00_52_17-Bruno Mars Valerie - Amy Winehouse Tribute VMA's 2 - YouTube - Opera.png
I didn't know that Amy had such a video. Probably montage.

2021-11-21 00_38_35-Bruno Mars Valerie - Amy Winehouse Tribute VMA's 2 - YouTube - Opera.png
2021-11-21 00_51_35-Bruno Mars Valerie - Amy Winehouse Tribute VMA's 2 - YouTube - Opera.png
2021-11-21 00_41_05-Bruno Mars Valerie - Amy Winehouse Tribute VMA's 2 - YouTube - Opera.png
When Amy being humiliated with her one-eye gouged out caricatures. She is still alive because she has no soul.

queen82

Star
i have always a feeling that Amy Winehouse death was a blood sacrifice to make Adele more famous, like Aalyiah with Beyoncè..
They shaded her eye in many unnatural ways. Too obvious for someone who normally doesn't prefer to close one-eye at all. They said we killed.

BeemBow

Rookie
Idk what my religion has to do with any of this but its pretty clear at this point you're only here to spread hate.
I mean in 3 threads now you have attempted to troll me.

Ironically you made this thread to highlight how others worship the devil.

Good day to you sir.
Keep your well wishes to yourself dingbat. If you can dish it you can take it. GTFO.

Guys we're on a conspiracy forum here after all, right? Doesn't mean we KNOW. Doesn't mean we're CERTAIN. Just means...we're questioning. We could be right, could be wrong... Only time will tell...